More Royal Mail action planned!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
nothing happens for free.
Actually we've been taking the mickey out of you for free... so by your logic, you owe me some dosh! :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it would so happen I have a bill here for all that micky in which I am teh creditor and you are the debitor. How rude of you not to pay up :eek:

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Your bills from your male prostitute are not my concern! Why the hell would I pay them for you! :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
there's also a request to make you chief eunuch for Ch3t's hareem. I approved it, ofc.

-J-

Loyal Freddie
Don't Shoot The Fucking Messanger!!!

Deatils of the next strike date for the Royal Mail can be found here. And as the header for this message says, DON'T BLAME ME!

Kryten

Old Cow.
Bunch of fuckwits.

Well, I've started a "grow the fuck up, CWU" group on Facebook just out of idle interest. (if you're faffed about it and bother with facebook, take a look - "CWU - Stop Holding Britain to Ransom"
nothing interesting to see, just thoughti t might be interesting to see how many folks share the same views.

G

does this mean that i wont get my TF2 on time sent from game ?

bunch of *****

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
just reminds me of tube strikes....just as pointless, just as crap, and just as demoralising for all of us who actually work hard for a living!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Listening to an interview with postal workers, union officials and the MD of the Royal Mail this morning one thing became clear.

Essentially the current dispute is over the RM expecting workers to work a FULL working day that they're paid for. currently apparently if someone finishes his round 2 hours early he can claim overtime for that 2 hours if he goes into work and keeps working.

Moronic system!

RM are simply saying that if you finish your round early you go back and do other work until your working day is up.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Exactly right.

The Bob Crows of this world (yes I know he isn't really RM) need to fuckoff to North Korea.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Essentially the current dispute is over the RM expecting workers to work a FULL working day that they're paid for. .

WTF. im fully behind them, id be shocked if i had to work my contracted time.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Poles will have there jobs!!..fuck the Dustbin Men off next lazy bunch of twats.

Nate

FH is my second home
Mobly so far has had a really poor life, comes in to the world and see's all these machines around..then the light goes out and he's put in a box, it's like he's dead already! and now because of the strike he's stuck in there for a lot longer then I'd of wanted..poor poor mobly :(

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
PRIVATISE IT! arghhh i want my post the cocksuckers

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The Royal Mail are losing friends with this action. Do they not see its only the customers who suffer, no one else just the customers.

Not sure if thats been said earlier in the thread but I cba reading it all, fucking fuming about it, got loads of stuff I am waiting for including my tester that I need to register to be a domestic electrician.

9 fucking cards I've had for my birthday because of this god damn strike :eek:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
we could mail bomb him but all the posties wil be on strike :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
9 fucking cards I've had for my birthday because of this god damn strike :eek:
So that's 9 more than you would have gotten if they actually delivered those ones to the right addresses then? ;)

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
This makes for interesting reading:

The 'Spanish practices' at heart of dispute - Telegraph

You can bet your life that when all these posties claim they're on a relatively low wage, they're referring to their basic rate, not what they actually take home...

My home business relies entirely on the royal mail, and the robbing bastards who work for them will get no sympathy from me. Postwatch estimates that up to 52 million letters & packages are "lost" every year by RM. Coincidentally, I met a postie recently who does a nice sideline in brand new DVD's...

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Wanting them to start at 6am instead of 4am, and finishing their full shift is jeopardising their cash in hand, tax free, afternoon jobs. That seems to be what is pissing off a few of them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Seems the high court has the guts to intervene even when the government will not.

I rekon they will still strike though, legally or not.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Because they are happy to interfere in everything else, and because the strike action affects lots of businesses.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You should know by now they don't like to take a side until one side has won!

Fuck'um, sack the lot of them (perfectly legal now) and employ a bunch of poles, at least then we wont have to wait a week for our post.

-J-

Loyal Freddie
You should know by now they don't like to take a side until one side has won!

Fuck'um, sack the lot of them (perfectly legal now) and employ a bunch of poles, at least then we wont have to wait a week for our post.

Your right, we should all be sacked! That way you'd never get anything through the post as there would be nobody to train them to do the job, not to mention the fact that they steal all your shit and you wouldn't be able to do squat about it! :kissit:

GReaper

Part of the furniture

Just what we want, more post going missing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom