ML3 RAID - Sunday 20th June, 3pm UK time, Aerus Haven

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
ML3 Raid - Sunday 20th June - 15:00 UK time (16:00 Central European Time) - Aerus Haven

As the planned ML3 Raid for this Sunday (13th) looks like it will have to be cancelled, I hope people don't mind my sticking my nose in and suggesting that I organise a replacement Raid for SUNDAY 20th JUNE, departing at 3pm from Aerus Haven. If anyone wants ML3 or just some valuable ML experience and would like to come along please read the following rules CAREFULLY.

Deadline for sign-up is 8pm UK time on Friday 18th June, and as previously I will post a reply to this thread after 9pm on the that Friday indicating the preferred and provisional make-up of groups for the Raid, so as not to disappoint people who plan to turn up on the spur of the moment on Sunday.

The Raid will be called off if I don't get 1.5FG signed up by the evening of Friday 18th, and on the day will be limited to a maximum of 3FG to avoid too many lag/LD issues. Note that, according to everyone I have spoken to, this can be one of the LONGEST and most FRUSTRATING Master Levels to do, so please make sure you are on time and are familiar with Raid Rules before we set out.

Normal "Kalthorine Raid Rules" apply to this one, as follows: ;)

RAID RULES

1) Battlegroup

I will open the BG as Kalthorine at 2:30pm UK time (that is 3:30pm Central European Time). We will meet at and leave from Aerus Haven as soon as we either have 24 ppl, or 3:15pm, whichever occurs first. At the same time, I will close the BG. Up until 3:00pm, the BG will only be open to those who have signed up for this Raid on this thread or my Guild webpage (with preference being given to Guild members, and people with previous ML3 experience). Between 3:00-3:15pm, anyone not signed up will be allowed to join to fill up remaining spaces, so if you have signed up and are on the list I will post here on Friday evening please make sure you join the BG BEFORE 3:00pm or you might lose your place!

2) Pre-requisite steps

As there are fully 11 days before the actual Raid, I do no think it unreasonable to ask for THREE PRE-REQUISITES before you join. Be warned... anyone who is missing ANY of these will not be accepted into the battlegroup for the Raid on the day

1) Get a full group (or at least 5-6 people) and swim/boatride to 15k 58k Notos - the location of the entrance to the Temple of Twilight. You'll find a triton treasure hunter there, right before the zone in point (don't kill him, just talk to him, you'll need the group you brought with you to kill a shaman). To save time, everyone can just /s kepa and /s antioos. This will save time and by having people not actually click on the treasure hunter you have a better chance of not having someone kill it by accident!. Talk to the treasure hunter and get both the Antioos and Kepa quest. You can't complete them until you are with the raid, but you can do one step - kill a triton shaman. Get his necklace and be sure to bring it on the ML3 raid. Triton shamans have been reported at these locs: ~35k 5k Meso (reported by Jozi Rawr) and 5k 19k Meso (by Avirez). It is recommended that you do this will a full group.

2) Again after talking to the treasure hunter (this is part of the Kepa quest he gave you), you need to find a mob in Meso named Moughart. The two locations you are most likely to find Moughart are are 44.5k 20.5k Meso and 2.6k 21.4k Meso, although it has been reported that he can also be found at 4k 16k Meso and 37k 49k Meso. Kill him first and ignore his adds, as they despawn when he dies and everyone in BG will get credit - note that for this encounter you do not need to be still alive when Moughart dies, as you will still get credit. Again, a full group is recommended.

3) This time inside the Temple of Twilight itself, and its farming time... outside Moirai's Lair (ML3.1) you need to farm for cobra eggs (off a Pregnant Cobra) and Atlantean swords (off Gorgons).
For the Egg: There is only one Pregnant Cobra and the Spawn time is from 5 minutes to 30 minutes. Each group that needs it has to be the one to engage it and kill it . Any outside help will cause the egg to not drop.
For the Sword: Note that some people have observed that the Atlantean Sword off the Gorgons has a glitch, as some members in a Group do not always get the sword as a Group even if the group does all the killing. If a member of the Group keeps having problems in this regard, get them to pull and do the initial damage - this apparently works about 60% of the time but is not a guarentee. Basically, just keep doing group kills till the sword drops.

So after these pre-reqs have been completed your journal should contain the following:

A Cure for Kepa
[Step #2] You have slain Moughart! Now return to Kepa for your reward!

Tasks for Antioos
[Step #4] Return to Antioos with the three items she requested!

and your backpack must contain these items when you turn up for the Raid:
-Triton Shaman Necklace
-Cobra Egg
-Ancient Atlantean Sword

3) Link Deads

We will wait up to 5 minutes for link deads and relogs, but due to the duration of this master level and the number of people that may be involved this could become a problem as we may have to move on.

4) Lotto

One drop each, keys/scrolls count as drops, lotto will take place at the end of the Raid only (or when Raid breaks up if things go badly). You can only lotto for items your class on the raid can use, except scrolls, unless you post on this forum thread in advance of the Raid to request a drop for an alt (specifying which alt you want to roll for). Items lotto'd will include scrolls, components, remains, ML respec stones, MP and 99 quality items, plus any other items of interest people specifically request are lotto'd before the end of the Raid. Any found heating or violating lotto rules will be excluded from the lotto.

=====================================================

I hope these rules are clear - please sign up if you are interested in joining us or post if you have any comments or advice. In particular, I would like to make a request for people who have done ML3 before to sign up and come along, as (just as with my previous Raids) I haven't actually done this ML before. I am an organiser, not a leader! :)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
Any found heating or violating lotto rules will be excluded from the lotto.
er... actually, keeping warm is allowed. :p Kinda meant to say "cheating" there in case any fire wizzies were put off from signing up by that statement. :D

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
kekeke, you setting up any groups to do the pre reqs any other day?
like saturday, since iam guessing lots of people will be out friday with the schools in sweden going for summer break, at least i will be out :p

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
kekeke, you setting up any groups to do the pre reqs any other day?
like saturday, since iam guessing lots of people will be out friday with the schools in sweden going for summer break, at least i will be out :p
Well I am already taking a group or two interested in pre-reqs out this Friday at 8pm. I will start another thread for pre-reqs just so this one doesn't get too cluttered or confused :)

Greatred

Fledgling Freddie
My cleric would be interested if the ML3 raid on the 13th falls through. Provided I can get those pre-reqs done of course...

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
Blocking pally signing the up
Character name (in case it isn't "Bleam") and level please! :D

Sorry to seem so totally anal-retentive about this... I just like to have all the info to hand when sorting out groups, and I do prefer it when people give full name/class/level details in the main body of their posts when signing up (since on more than one occasion previously I have waited for someone to arrive for a Raid only to realise they were already there as an alt I didn't realise was the character they wanted to sign up for the Raid!) :twak: :)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Greatred said:
My cleric would be interested if the ML3 raid on the 13th falls through. Provided I can get those pre-reqs done of course...
I get the feeling it already has (check the relevant thread) which is why I am organising this one as a replacement Raid. If the 13th June Raid does go ahead after all then that is fine too, as I will still run the one on the 20th. :)

As far as pre-reqs are concerned, check out my ML3 PRE-REQ thread, as I intend to run some groups on a couple of evenings to help people get these done in advance as well.

Aruwynn

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to come as Aruwynn 50 sorc

(hopefully i can make it...and get prereqs done)

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Holty, currently level 48 mercenary signing up, expect by the time of the raid I'll be 50, although with all this summery weather who knows if I'll be spending the time over the next few days... But will definitely be on for the raid if I get on

Ceremonial

Fledgling Freddie
Kisaragi lvl 49 Rejuv Cleric signing up

Also signing up Xenolith 50 paladin since he sux :<

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthraa, level 50 rejuv cleric signing up.. Will not be able to confirm for sure until closer to the raid but should be ok :)

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
heriv lvl48 minstrel signing up please, completed 1 and 2 with you, 3 would be great too, pre req complete.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Clericaltwith - 50 cleric, 42 reju, RR3, got BoF, might have purge before sunday (95% chance of it :p)

Signing up!

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania lvl 50 rr4 paladin 42shield 48chants 39slash Ml2. And I had the preqs done for month or so now. This being the first raid I have time to attend. Mob3 and purge if that mean anything in this raid. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom