Realm Rank 9+ PuG Sunday 23rd 8pm gmt.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I came back to Ywain because I have an 11L2 cleric.

I am not interested in :

Power Levelling Alts to 50
Power Levelling RR1 toons
Pve for the sake of pve.

Due the very nature an awful lot of us have played the game for a while we have high realm rank toons.

My plan here is to have a high realm rank PuG made of old alb Dyvet players, even those currently fighting for the less civilised realms !

Attitude : we help in a tower if needed, we help take a keep if needed., for erm zee realm !

Seriously though, the group who does the highest damge to keep lord when taking a keep will get access to the keys & chests when the lord dies.( is this correct ? seems to be) I'd love to see a grp outdamage a full rr9+ grp.

oh, took a keep a few days ago & got 600 dragon scales & 1200 glass. worth it imho.

So, if interested.. RR9+ requirement.

Cleric
Cleric
Sorc
Bodyguarder
Random
Random
Random
Random

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
damn im like 28k short on cleric :england:

will prolly be on tho if theres cleric spot or could bring something a little lower rr, wiz or theurgy being the most useful.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
can i bring my rr 9 zerker :p.. all my albs templated but crap rr :/

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
count me as arm or cler or mins or dps
/who zorbas find me

George

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
What time was you thinking of doing this?? Im up for it on my reaver! i will be home from work around 5pm!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I came back to Ywain because I have an 11L2 cleric.

I am not interested in :

Power Levelling Alts to 50
Power Levelling RR1 toons
Pve for the sake of pve.

Due the very nature an awful lot of us have played the game for a while we have high realm rank toons.

My plan here is to have a high realm rank PuG made of old alb Dyvet players, even those currently fighting for the less civilised realms !

Attitude : we help in a tower if needed, we help take a keep if needed., for erm zee realm !

Seriously though, the group who does the highest damge to keep lord when taking a keep will get access to the keys & chests when the lord dies.( is this correct ? seems to be) I'd love to see a grp outdamage a full rr9+ grp.

oh, took a keep a few days ago & got 600 dragon scales & 1200 glass. worth it imho.

So, if interested.. RR9+ requirement.

Cleric
Cleric
Sorc
Bodyguarder
Random
Random
Random
Random

Not on my time :p id like to see u get to the lord if im on mid lock defending or hib chanter :p:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom