ML3 Raid - How many people need it?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Out of interest, how many people here want an ML3 raid, and how many people can offer help(get MLExp)?

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
Out of interest, how many people here want an ML3 raid, and how many people can offer help(get MLExp)?

i still need it ;))

need to get ML2 done first tho

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I do and i think some guildies.

Not done pre-req though xE not sure how many are needed for that or time it takes either.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
pre-reqs take 2-3 hours and ~2 fg

that includes farming for eggs / swords / eel stomach /shaman neckie/ moriach

the raid itself: the more the better

we did it last week with 75-ish ppl and and finished in 3,5 hours (including lotto) in that time we did all steps except a few easy ones

a full ML3 raid where ppl didn't do egg / sword pre-req will take 7-9 hours if you have less then 5 fg

ML3 is the most "pain in the butt" ML i so far encountered (ML6 now)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
If it could be done on a weekend evening i would definately come

Sololson

Fledgling Freddie
Merc or Pally need ml xp - would be raid only
Necro or Mincer need the ML incl. pre's

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
i need it...dunno when i'll bother to do it tho :p

Garrotte

Fledgling Freddie
Need ML3 when its available

Garrotte ML2 Spymaster looking for a ML3 raid if possible :clap:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting. It seems as if we do have enough people.. and I assume that there are many more, mainly those who don't read these forums.

Does anyone want to lead this raid? I suppose that it would be best to split this raid in two as said earlier.

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
I need 2 bits of ML3 and 3.10 so I am looking for one if it is an evening one.

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
Need it with 2 of my chars
Have also done this twice before and led one ml3 raid on Avalon, but handling so many people is quite annoying so I would rather only be Co-Leader/Advisor and let someone with good authority do the commands :p

Edit: Weekend would be perfect for ML3 as its really a badass time consuming one, you will never get a raid together where everyone has done eggs/swords in advance

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Ml3

If this happens I'll bring Travelyan (50 Pally) along for the ride...
Been after a ML3 raid for ages...

Will need the pre-reqs though if we can get this bit organised as well :)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
As I understand it, these are the prereqs:
  • Get an eel stomach.
    (Optional, without the stomach, 3.5 fg can do ML3.7, with the stomach, it can be done by 1fg. I wouldn't be surprised if about or more than 3.5 fg showed up)
  • Kill a Triton shaman
    (Required. Everyone Needs to do this. Can only be done by 1fg at a time)
  • Farm Eggs
    (Required, each group needs to have one).
http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Three.html

Now, I'm not sure when we should do the prereqs and when the rest of the raid. I'd say on the same day. It also seems wise if the groups split up between the Triton Shaman thing and the egg thing; two groups do the egg thing while the other group gets the triton thing, then they switch around. Groups that are done could farm some eel stomachs.

sanspite

Fledgling Freddie
bit hard way of doing it :)

note that there are 3 spawnsites for shamans and Moughart. Each of these sites (skyros, melos and naxos territories) have 2 pops of shamans.

imo go for the stuff outside dungeon first. the swords/eggs are a pain, but if you have enough people, reorganise groups and the ones needing it go killing the snakes while main force farm the boss for items :)

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
will any date be picked soon? so many need it so hopefully we will make this reality :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Daedalus said:
As I understand it, these are the prereqs:
  • Get an eel stomach.
    (Optional, without the stomach, 3.5 fg can do ML3.7, with the stomach, it can be done by 1fg. I wouldn't be surprised if about or more than 3.5 fg showed up)
  • Kill a Triton shaman
    (Required. Everyone Needs to do this. Can only be done by 1fg at a time)
  • Farm Eggs
    (Required, each group needs to have one).
http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Three.html

Now, I'm not sure when we should do the prereqs and when the rest of the raid. I'd say on the same day. It also seems wise if the groups split up between the Triton Shaman thing and the egg thing; two groups do the egg thing while the other group gets the triton thing, then they switch around. Groups that are done could farm some eel stomachs.

Eel stomachs you don't need to worry about. As you move around the dungeon you should pick up a couple and can kill the shark when you're ready. 10fg took a few mins to kill him without using stomachs, so it's worth using them.

The Triton Shaman and Moghart pre-reqs shouldn't be done on the same day as the raid, imo it's better to arrange a sub-raid before and get everyone to do these two steps then.

Egg farming isn't really an issue. Even with 5fg it shouldn't take more than an hour to get everyone the egg+swords.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm up for this with my Pally, and my Bro's Rejuv Cleric would be there (hopefully in spirit and not just as a buffbot) as long as its a weekend :/

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm. I think we should have the pre-req raid on a friday evening and the main raid on saturday.. Any suggestions on times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom