ML3 Raid - How many people need it?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
if its this friday then remember that many MLxp leechers wont be there as there already is both ML4 and ML7 on friday already... saturday you only got a small force of ML5 though..

carmena

Fledgling Freddie
Friday as posted is no good, Noted in previous posts, ML4 raid incl. 4.2 is goin and that will take alot of ppl with it.

Suggestion move the ML3 to saturday mornin around 11am or saturday afternoon around 3pm or whatever but not on friday caus 1. its partynight :) 2. its ml4 night 3. im not home :drink:

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone decided on when and where ML3 will be done next yet then?

I really hope a weekday evening split into 2 parts as that seems to work well. Doing the whole raid in a single go is not the way to go I think personally.

and I can never make weekend afternoon sessions which is why I seem to always miss out on ML 3's.

I would suggest pre reqs get done over the weekend and the main raid gets done Tues/Thurs nest week. But due to my afflicition that makes me never certain when I can log on (strange illness known as a wife) I can not volunteer to organise it.

We need someone to stand up and say they can organise it and then start a new thread about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom