ML1 raid Sunday the 30th

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Due to popular Demand im arranging a ML1 raid on Sunday.

We will do the following steps.

ML 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 and 1.10

You must have done the following in advance.

ML1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 all can be done easily with a few people.

We meet in Volcanos Haven at 7.30 pm and move out at 8pm.

Would be a help if people brought all their items for ML1 parts would speed things up.

And we will not do any of the prereq steps, we go for steps announced so dont even bother asking if we could do some of the other steps.

Lotto.

1 drop each, keys count as drops, You can only bid for items your class on raid can use.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
If I'm on I'm in, and will bring bot for ml xp. We did a nice ML1 run last night with fg and got all the way to Cetus, but at 10% he ported to heal and we had already used our 3 rubies so..

...I would advise the bg to get a mincer wielding a sala pet for Kirks and Rassa. Pretty much just a matter of leaning back to enjoy the show. :)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Already done ML1, but I am happy to come along and offer help/experience if you want me... so long as I am not taking up a space that soemone else needs.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how i get this one to be a sticky ???

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock said:
Anyone know how i get this one to be a sticky ???
Usually happens automatically once a mod sees a thread title with "Raid... date..." info in it. So long as people keep bumping it to near the top of the list, anyway ;)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
Usually happens automatically once a mod sees a thread title with "Raid... date..." info in it. So long as people keep bumping it to near the top of the list, anyway ;)
:clap: See... told ya! :clap:
:bazbeer:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Will try to be there with my sorc :)

And is this 7:30 pm GMT or CET ?

L

lemiealu

Ml1 :)

Yes count me in, only need ML1.10 but happy to help with others, cleric BTW if you need to think about groups!

Not much more to say, so see you sunday!

Lemiealu

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Have some items to offer for the raid. Belt, Ring, Crown and 2 rubies. Just finished another ML1 run, which was finally successful. Cheers for all who participated.

My bot still needs ml xp though, so will let him run along on this stacked with useful items.

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in - level 50 Friar - I think i can bring some useful items as well.

A

Aoln

I can help someone do ml1.1 while solo farming it with mincer if anyone will need ;o

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there, with cleric, ice wiz, and sorc available

Grauwl

Fledgling Freddie
anyone up for doing 1.1-1.4 saturday evening-ish ?

can bring icewizzy :)

jnh

Loyal Freddie
already done this, but i wouldnt mind comming to help and hopefully grab a drop ;) ill turn up, if you need me then great, if not then no big deal

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Cant attend now, got bbq and piss up which i forgot about that night :twak:

emma

Loyal Freddie
If i can get on i`ll be there with Karza who`s still logged at Cetus from when i had the massive 1+ week long LD.

If i can get online for a couple hours i`ll do it for sure as i want to get ml1 out of the way, but cant be on for long as my adsl is still down and gotta pay for crappy 56k connection calls at the mo :(

Grauwl

Fledgling Freddie
just wondering if anyone is intrested in meeting up for 1.1-1.5 tonight, say 20:00 cet. ? i´ll bring icewizzy and supply a bb, guess we only need a couple of people, well if anyones intrested pm lyran/careth ingame and we´ll figure something out..

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Will have to drop out, sorry... girlfriend's parents giving me the three line whip! (and for anyone not in England no that isn't some bizarre S&M scenario!)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Thx all for coming, it went more smoothly then i could have wished all did what they should no stupid moves that resulted in stupid things, noone whined and no Lotto trouble, we did 1.6 to 1.10 in just about 1hour and 30 minutes.

So thx to everyone that came it was a damn good raid, if only all raids were like that, so Nice work all couldnt have done it without you all :cheers:

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot one thing, i still have 4 Rubies, and next time i seea posted raid here on FH, ill give the rubies to the raidleader there, so thye can save some time as well :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom