ML1 BG raid Tonight (Thursday 17th June), 7.30pm GMT (8.30pm CET)

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

I'm planning to do an ML1 bg raid tonight, going from the responses in a previous thread. Will be starting in Volcanus, hopeing to kick-off 7.30pm GMT. So far I hope to have:

1 Champion (Possibly change to Enchanter for 1.10)
1 Druid
1 Eldritch
2 Animists

The steps we will be doing (in order) are

1.1 Survivor (This will be primarily for anyone in the BG who have not done this step - hopefully will be just 1 group, with a few people who have lready done if numbers are needed)
1.6 - Kirk (Have 2 belts and 1 gem, +1 from the group that needs Survivor)
1.7 Monument (if no mirrors brought along will do this 3/4 times for mirrors)
1.9 Harpies
1.8 Rubies (again, may look to farm 2-4 of these, time permitting)
1.7 Chiefs
1.10 Cetus

You will need to have completed 1.2 Thieves, 1.4 Barrier and 1.5 Conflict to get credit for 1.10, if you come along and don't have these done, however, I'll be planning a cetus raid for some time next week, saving mirrors and leftover rubies for this.

I'll be leading the raid, but I've no raid experience, so I'd appreciate if someone with raid experience came along to assist (as a second :) ) Also, if you have any Rubies or Mirrors that you don't mind donating to the raid, it would be greatly appreciated by the zerg.

Ofc with England playing Switzerland tonight, numbers may be too low to do the raid in time. If that is the case, I'll be looking to postpone until Tomorrow (Friday 18th June) same start time.

Sign below if you're interested in attending, and be sure to let friends/guildmates who don't read FH to know also

See you there :)

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I need step 10 to finish as I posted earlier, but will gladly assist with my bot if required.
So count these 2 in :)
Perf, Shade
Druidina, Druid

legar

Loyal Freddie
count me in, but.. since your doing 1.1
And many many people from the topic need 1.3 1.4 also and they take up little time, why not do them also?

but count me in, and my GF also :)

mana ment, mana chanter

legar

Loyal Freddie
Or if someone wants to do the groupsteps between 6.00 and 8.30 cet lemme know :) :fluffle: :clap:

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
If i'm on that time i will bring Druidina along :)

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Planned to include 1.3 anyway, so thats no prob.

Gonna have to play 1.4 by ear though - get too many people needing to do it and we can lose time with respawn timer (upto 45 mins)

What might be possible, depending on numbers, is if the peeps needing to do 1.4 go off and do that whilst the rest farm rubies, the really really important thing for 1.10.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I need 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10 on my bard, any chance I could come ? :D

legar

Loyal Freddie
awesome :)

i'll try to get 1.4 done with some guildies before that :)

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce, what time are you normally online? I can try to get on around 6.30pm and help you do 1.2 (it' a fairly easy step, travelling the worst part which should be np with bard speed) and the rest will be done on the raid.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come too, but need the group steps (Gavner wanna come too)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Solarius said:
Jayce, what time are you normally online? I can try to get on around 6.30pm and help you do 1.2 (it' a fairly easy step, travelling the worst part which should be np with bard speed) and the rest will be done on the raid.

I will try to get home and be online for 6.30 then, thanks :)

G

Gorayne

I would like to come. But I need 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4. I have done 1.1 and 1.5, all the rest are missing. I can't be online till 7pm CET...any chance for me ?

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
OK update from earlier - this is dependant on enough people attending.

I will be logging on around 6.30-7pm GMT with my chanter (Novindus) to help anyone who wants to attend the raid complete Retrieval, ML1.2

At 7.20pm GMT I will be logging onto my champ (Solarius) and heading for Volcanus, if he's not already logged there. I'll look at who's along and decide then if it's worth continuing with the raid, the more people we have the quicker we can complete, but less than 2 groups, or unbalanced zerg and I'll have to postpone. We'll need ideally at least:

4 Tanks, at least 2 Shield specced for Guard
4 healers (Can be Bards, Wardens, Druids or Ments)
1 Bard per group (Min 2, in addition to the 2 healers if possible!)

If there's enough people to continue, we'll start by doing Survivor, ML1.1, for anyone who needs it - they will be sorted into groups depending on how many need it, then original groups can reform if they want.

Once we've done Survivor, everyone sticks to someone who has a gem from 1.1, and we'll do Kirk by the best method, zerg 'im.
Then we'll move to Monument, we're aiming to do that at least twice for the aggro holding tanks for 1.10.
Once we have enough mirrors, port to Aerus and do 1.9 The Crown, followed by 1.8 The Ruby.
After the first ruby is aquired, anyone needing to do 1.4 Barrier will split from their groups and form a group, and they will go and do that, whilst the remainder of the battlegroup will farm 2-3 more rubies (depending on how many we have brought along for the raid).

The battlegroups reform once Barrier is completed and enough rubies are held. Groups form into ideal groups (1 Aggro tank, 1 Guard tank, 1 healer, 1 bard, 4 others) and we head to Meso, complete 1.3 Greater Good, then head to Cetus and vanquish him (with luck)

RAID RULES

All drops handed to Vanimist, who will hold for lotto at the end.
You can lotto for things that your class can use, ie cloth for casters/valewalkers, scale for scale wearers. Individual items depend on stats (ie +healing% scale will be lottoed for by druids and wardens)
Once all drops have been lottoed, we lotto for the key. Anyone who has not won an item proir to lottoing for the key can enter this lotto. Same as for remains, anyone can enter so long as they haven't already won a lotto.

/random 100 for lottos.

After the raid, any unused rubies and mirrors must be given to me (Solarius). If you donated a ruby and want it back if unused, let me know and these rubies can be lottoed by the donators (if you gave a ruby, you can enter lotto to get it back - I won't be lottoing for this, just the people who gave rubies and would like a chance to get it back). Mirrors (given that they are not normally consumed by the raid) can be given back to anyone who donated one before the raid, but mirrors gained on the raid itself must be returned to me.

I will be writing down the names of people who have either a mirror or a ruby, so trying to keep it unfairly will result in naming and shaming. You have been warned!

edit: Missed off 1.3 :twak:

legar

Loyal Freddie
you mind opening the CG / BG really early? from the moment you are doing the 1.2 step?

that way we can use the CG / BG to set up some solo groups to do 1.3 (barrier)

me and my GF will be online from like 18.30 CET to try these.

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
I'll start the battlegroup at 6.30pm then, using my Druid to lead the battlegroup.

/bg join Covanent anyone who's going

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all for attending, we did it OK in the end, few stops and starts :touch:

Still need 1.10 on my chanter lol - will be looking to form a raid to get mirrors, rubies and then kill cetus - watch this space.

Again, thanks to all who came along making it a sucessful raid (even with just a champ and a few wardens as tanks :eek6: )

legar

Loyal Freddie
Great job solarius !!

We had a hard time with cetus, but we nailed him :sex:

Thanks for stepping up to lead one. :clap:

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks alot for doing the raid Sol, I still need most of ML1 on my Warden :) Will gladly help you do it again for your chanter :)

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe don't worry there will be plenty more, I still have a NS to get through ML1, and a guildie of mine has 6 lvl 50 characters he wants at ML1 at least :p

Thinking about doin an ML1.10 raid (Just farm Mirrors/Rubies then go to Cetus), but might change that to a complete raid.

Special thanks to:

Conor (big help, especially with ML1.1 :cheers: )
Vanimist (Lotto was fair and quick :clap: )
Lithdin (general advice and helping with organising people)
Butercup (big help takin people to do ML1.4 :cheers: )
Bardette (Jayce) and Dridina (Perf) for generally encouraging patience and organising people

That was my first raid, expected it to be much more chaotic than it really was, mostly thanks to a number of sensible people generally rallying round, can't remember all your names, but kudos to ya all

Hopefully next time it'll be more organised and quicker!

Edit Correcting names

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
look forward to joining you on many more ml raids Sol, you did fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom