Champ
Champ/Mauler
Hero/Champ/Bm/VW
Warden
Druid
Druid
Bard

Will just do this if get enough people.
Lets try it fremsters way of saying wich item u roll for once the loot is shown in the bg.
Random 1000 highest pick first thenso on.
If cuul dies fast and repop and all got time for one more time pwn we do it. bg will be on NaktarO

- English -

Resident Freddy
1.Group
Champ NaktarO
Champ
Champ/Mauler
Hero/Champ/Bm/VW
Warden
Druid
Druid
Bard

Will just do this if get enough people.
Lets try it fremsters way of saying wich item u roll for once the loot is shown in the bg.
Random 1000 highest pick first thenso on.
If cuul dies fast and repop and all got time for one more time pwn we do it. bg will be on NaktarO

I said choose which class your rolling for, for example: If i chose HERO, then i could only choose drops which hero/tank can use. If no Hero item drops they can't choose anything.

If i chose mentalist then i can only choose items that a caster can use etc. Who decides whether a hero wants to use a cloth cap? i think its obvious.

If people are attending raids for templates, they should know which char and which item they need, thus choosing the right class. If they don't come for templates and just want to get the best drops, then they chose a class before hand and hope it drops for their class

Maybe able to attend if you allow on vw

Logi

Part of the furniture
hmm ill see if i can come with my chimp, not sure tho

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I said choose which class your rolling for, for example: If i chose HERO, then i could only choose drops which hero/tank can use. If no Hero item drops they can't choose anything.

If i chose mentalist then i can only choose items that a caster can use etc. Who decides whether a hero wants to use a cloth cap? i think its obvious.

If people are attending raids for templates, they should know which char and which item they need, thus choosing the right class. If they don't come for templates and just want to get the best drops, then they chose a class before hand and hope it drops for their class

Maybe able to attend if you allow on vw

Lets say it like that then,
Before the random 1000 we say wich class we roll for .

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well when u can make it with fg i think pick what ever u get, but when we did the dragon before it was 30ppl and 2 vw´s tha needed the wep. So if you can kill dragon with 1fg and its ppl you been playing with etc i think we can make some agreement bla bla about drops etc and just do random 1000 and highest pick and open el bitch and try talk, cuz i got kinda tired of talking for the noob frem/buff about the last pwn of dragon. Daddy netcode wont help u 2 tossers more now :> get some balls and talk, i aint your fooking dad ^^

aika

Can't get enough of FH
someone roll for champ and give me , cause I'm at work :(:(:(

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well when u can make it with fg i think pick what ever u get, but when we did the dragon before it was 30ppl and 2 vw´s tha needed the wep. So if you can kill dragon with 1fg and its ppl you been playing with etc i think we can make some agreement bla bla about drops etc and just do random 1000 and highest pick and open el bitch and try talk, cuz i got kinda tired of talking for the noob frem/buff about the last pwn of dragon. Daddy netcode wont help u 2 tossers more now :> get some balls and talk, i aint your fooking dad ^^

your daddy netcode tho, realm police of hib :/

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
say before you kill the dragon so people dont see only 1 good item and go blabla i want to roll for hero etc

Vw has an unfair advantage anyhow.
Vw is just as much caster as it is a tank so we just have to see how we sort it, :D
I agree with netcode tbh but we can see when we get there tbh. could do raids alot more often and just start giving people that dont wanne roll for anything a +100 to next dr raid as modify and such liek that but we can see what we sort,

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
BTW cant remember.
is it this or next patch the growth rate and style changes are implemented ?
Cant wait for OP OP OP celtic fury anytime gets upped alot!§ :S

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
can be there on bm/druid/bard/warden or what ever you need/want

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
first try went to shite.70% when we wiped
Second try we tried with 3 droods we stayed up forever but cuuldurach had some kind of absorbing barriere that we couldt get him below 90% if he just had spammed nearsight instead of that barriere we woulda killed him.

o i would like to try 3 druid setup thursday and hope we sucseed then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom