ML Raids this autum

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Hello fellow middys, hope you all had a nice weekend, and that ur not to hangover today :p

Im curently working on a plan to hold 2 ML raids a week in the weeks to come. Im not promiseing that it will actualy be 2, since I have school and so on. I also wanna have time to play my SB some

Anyway.. My savage needs ML8+ and loads of MLxp so Im thinking of holding a ML6 raid soon (again) and mabye a ML7 BG step raid before we head to Aerus and do ML8.

I also want to get my SB to ML9 pretty fast, that means that I will be holding ML 1-9 raid with Elixa.

Im curently thinking of holding raids Mondays and Thursdays, I would like to hold them on Monday and Wednesday, but since there are Dragonraids on Wednesdays I guess thats a bad idea :(

I have a few sugestions about what you thouse of you that wanna join my raids from ML1 to ML9 can do to save ur self alot of work.

I was thinking the other day about makeing a ML group step "group", wich means that the group will do ALL ML-groupsteps needed for ML 1-9 in one go. Ofc you cant do ML7 group steps before you can enter the cave( ML3 req ) but there is alot of other stuff you can do. This also counts for ML5 ( ML1 req )

I personaly think this is a great idea, and will make a group next week to get do most of the pre-quests\group steps before I actualy start holding raids.

Now for a few short version about how I hold raids:

There are a few guidlines I want everyone to follow.. and thous of you that have been on raids I have held before, know I start to yell if ppl dont pay atention or follow my orders.

Lotto rules first:

1. Keys: After trying a few diffrent things, I have found out that just makeing the Leaders roll for keys, then the winners hold a fast lotto with their group is the easyest way to do it. Cuz finding the 4-6 highest rolls if you have 40+ ppl rolling is a real pain :(

2. Normal loot: These will be lottoed the normal way with a /random 100. If there are more than one item of the same kind, the two or who many items we have win. The normal way I lotto items are: Throphys, Respecs, .10 drops, LGM comps and MP items\rogs last.

3. R000g: RoG items under 99% will be deleted! If you want RoG go farm spindel IMO! The reason I do this, is that my inventory always fill up with crap noone wants, and im stuck with 3 full bags with RoG at the end of the raid.

The next subject is kinda touchy... LD'ing:

After holding a few ML raids im still not 100% sure about what the correct protocol for dealing with LD's should be....

But the following guidelins will be enforced on my raids:

If you expect to go LD during the raid, pm me before we start the raid so I know..

I will wait 5ish mins each time we Zone, if you cant get back in 5 mins.. then you have to catch up.

If you go LD in the middle off the raid we will wait ONCE. On two of my erlyer raids we had to wait for the same guy like 10 times... thats not gonna happend again. If you can catch up, thats good, if not, call ur ISP and yell at them, and join the next ML raid.

I will NEVER again try to stall and enctouner in progress so a LD can get back, we tried that once on my ML3 raid, and that fked up the encoutner, SO if you go LD in the middle of an encounter, feel free to tag along for the rest of the encounter, but do NOT expect us to redo the part cuz you went LD

Just to point that out again: I will NOT redo hard encounters if ppl go LD, if its an easy encounter that has a repop timer UNDER 10 mins.. I might consider it tho. Best thing you can do is to PM me about it.

I think that about covers it, but keep in mind that things will go faster\better if everyone pays atention. Its not my jobb to do the encounters, I just lead the way and tell you what to do. If you fail to pay antention and have no clue what you should do.. things might end in a mess.

I also got a feeling I should apoligise about the length of this post. It kinda got bigger than I had planed.

Last but not least: I hope to see alot of you when I start up my ML sesions again. Untill then... Ride the big one!

Love Zeline :wub:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
nice idea, zeline... :)

Dunno if i can attend all your raid though.. hehe

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Impressive!! :)

Might get some MLs on teh old RM aswell then :clap:

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Kedoz said:
I have a few sugestions about what you thouse of you that wanna join my raids from ML1 to ML9 can do to save ur self alot of work.
Im sure there are loads of spelling errors in that long post :D But this one was kinda said. Its suposed to say:

I have a few sugestions about what thouse of you that want to join my raids from ML1 to ML9 can do to save ur self alot of work!

No more comments about my spelling :twak:

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
It's good to see an organiser at work. I'm sure i'll come along to your raids with my SM, all of ur raids i've been on have been clear-cut and well organised, so this is good to read :clap:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try to join half of those raids m8 , the monday one's , when I got no work :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
PM me on Overbuffed if you want to get rid of all the 99%- Stuff :p Few alts to kit out :[

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Kedoz I think this is a great idea and mucho respect for not choosing to do them on wednesday when i do my Dragon Raids.

I also have an sb (ml0 atm lol) who i would like to do all the ml's with and my shammy so would like to bring them both if poss on your raids.

Hopefully they wont start too early so ppl can get home from work like myself :) My suggestion would be starting say 7pm uk (8pm cet) - means u will get a large selection of ppl eager and enthusiastic hopefully :)

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Nice idea :) Id like to join on those raids with either skald, hunter or supp sm! Hope i got time for all of them :p:D

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Going to be on all your raid, buddy. With Savage + healer. ;)

ajzee

Fledgling Freddie
hurray ;) this is one of the greatest ideas i have read about for a long long time. count me in

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
very nice initiative!! :clap:

when do we begin ??? :)

i ll attend them with my SB or Shamy.... and if they begin from 19:45 cet (everyday np).

gyrod

Fledgling Freddie
sounds great, think we will join these raids with a fg (storm vagabonds)

so long...

gy :cool:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
Kedoz I think this is a great idea and mucho respect for not choosing to do them on wednesday when i do my Dragon Raids.
Hopefully they wont start too early so ppl can get home from work like myself My suggestion would be starting say 7pm uk (8pm cet) - means u will get a large selection of ppl eager and enthusiastic hopefully
Agree with Blue on the not on Wednesday part. ;)
However... 9 pm cet as you've set your ML1 to is a lot better for me than 8 pm cet. Only have the opportunity to come on one or two raid(s) a week at 8 pm cet, unless I'm fortunate enough to come back home earlier some days, but that's kinda hard to plan. And if 2 raids in one week at 8 pm, they can't be on following days... He he... I know you can't set up the raids to my schedule, but there may be more than me out there who are in the same (or almost) situation.
So, kudos to Kedoz for setting the time on ML1 to 9 pm. ;)

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Some raids can start at 9pm CET but not all... Like ML3 takes like 4ever and have to start erlyer. Im sorry, but I cant and I know alot off other ppl can stay up untill 01.00 am just cuz off a ML raid.. :wij:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Kedoz said:
Some raids can start at 9pm CET but not all... Like ML3 takes like 4ever and have to start erlyer. Im sorry, but I cant and I know alot off other ppl can stay up untill 01.00 am just cuz off a ML raid.. :wij:
Oh.. I was sure I had written that too.. LOL...
I am one of those who can't stay up to 1 am. ;) Getting up at 5-5:30 kinda makes that a no option.. LOL

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
There is a smal change in when I will be holding ML raids. I said I would hold raids Mondays and Thuesdays erlyer.. but due to beeing needed in GG RvR I have to change it to Tuesdays and Thuresdays. Im sorry if this mess up someones plan's but this is the way it has to be.

If you have any questions feel freet to PM me in game or here.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Due to some missunderstandings I'll write down a few things just to clear them up.

1. ALL my raids are posted in CET, I live in norway and that makes it easyer for me. Aye there are more ppl atending that use GMT or some other time zone, but If I dont even know when to show up it would get abit silly ;)

2. I have gotten complaints about beeing to nice to ppl that havent done the prequests, or died trieing to do them. I can see ur point, but I dont see any problems in spending 5 mins to help a few to get a group stepp if we are close and have time. BUT if i sence that ppl cba'ed to do the pre-quests cuz I might let you do them... then i'll just refuse to do any at all.
And as I have said before, we are not redoing hard parts or to time consumeing parts. So if you go LD dureing a step that takes ages ( Like the Sige of the Fortress of Storms in ML 4) we will not redo the encounter.

3. I would like to ask you not to roll with BBs. There is no way I can controll this, but I would say that its only fair that you roll with ur main char. Normaly we have enough buffs on the raids, and I realy dont think alot of ppl play 2 active chars on ML raids.

Thanx and I look forward to seeing you at my raids ;)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Kedoz said:
3. I would like to ask you not to roll with BBs. There is no way I can controll this, but I would say that its only fair that you roll with ur main char. Normaly we have enough buffs on the raids, and I realy dont think alot of ppl play 2 active chars on ML raids.

Imo it's only common sense not to lotto with BB's. Personally I would never do it, but I do bring my BB to the raids, because I need ml's and it's faster to do ml's on 2 chars at the same time, than do it on 1 char and then again on another :)

I like your initiative though.. was on the ML2 raid, which went pretty well (apart from /stick being bugged or something...) and I'm deffo going to attend more of your raids.

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Kedoz!

Any inc ml6 raid soon? :=) Was rumoured tomorrow, but i guess that one is cancelled?

Thor666

Loyal Freddie
Ml X

Yup cool initiative, this will help alot since i have only done 1 ML raid EVER..
See ya out there :)

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Just a warning if you want, after this ml7 raid I will only hold a ml8 raid then ill step down as a ML raid holder on this server. It has been a plesure playing with you guys, and I have enjoyed the ML raids we have had together.

I have dinged my Savage to ML10, SB to ml6, warrior to ML4 and SM to ML8, wich I feel is enough for the time beeing. I dont feel like trying to get LOADS off MLxp on all my chars to get any higher, cuz they are all ( exept my savage ) ML 3-4 atm.

After Xmas I will be holding a few raids on Excal so i can get FoP on my cleric etc, and that might become my primary server is things stay as dead as it is now. There are like more ppl online in my alb guild, than in my whole alliance here on mid, and thats sad :(

Anyway just wanted to let you know, enjoy ur holidays, I know I will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom