Ml 1 to Ml10 run through starting Monday April 11th.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok im going to run another ml run through starting on april the 11th going to be doing a mlraid every other day up to ml10

ML1 Monday 11th April
ML2 Wednesday 13th April
ML3 Friday 15th April
ML4 Sunday 17th April
Ml5 Tuesday 19th April
Ml6 Thursday 21st April
Ml7 Saturday 23rd April
Ml8 Monday 25th April
Ml9 Wednesday 27th April
ML10 Whenever

Im going to power through mls 1 to 8 i wont be claiming anything from raids but ill /random 100 like everyone else.

Now i know this might cause problems as its very short notice between mls for farming of mlexp therefore by at least ml7 if you are still short of mlexp for ml7 entry then ill have to think of somthing or put the raid back. Same goes with ml9 so if you can during the day or evening when im not running mls can you arrange to sort it out with guildies or members or even go on other mls.

For simplicitys sake all BG's will start in volcanus and we will move to the zones when required.

Cavewark will be bg leader.

Now as for leaving times im thinking that BG open at 6pm moving out for 6:30pm (GMT) this will mean the raids dont go on too late and will give our european players a realistic bed time instead of 1ish in the morning.

Right Raid Rules.

1: Ill open a leader CG and invite your group leader too it.
2: Any pulling of mobs running ahead of me being a pain and un-necesary afk will result in being booted from the bg 10 seconds before the ml x.10 encounter i mean it this time. During a raid ill be making a macro for booting you.
3: No complaining if you miss a step or throwing a tantrum Mythic going to be changing ml rules regarding credit so stay with the bg till the end get the other steps. Unless its a bugged encounter in which case ill find a GM or somthing or rearange.
4: UNDER no circumstances is anyone to stick to me at all for any reason you stick to me its automatic booting from the battlegroup See rule 1.
5: Anyone can come lvl 40+ you have to have the pre recs completed for each ml i wont be stopping to get them ill be listing all the pre recs for all mls its up to you to sort it out .
6: if you miss a step its up to you to say so however dont say anything until i say "Has everyone got this step" too many people kill a named then expect its over its anoying to see 3000 "i didnt get that step" so therefore wait.
7: If you know anyone who doesnt read freddys house for any reason then point them here i wont be explaining myself at every moment.

8: have fun this will be quick baring LDs' i hope it goes smoothly Btw you afk on this raid at your own risk, if you afk make sure its for 10 minutes max because if you get stuck im not waiting and i may just zone to see how many afks i can loose on early raids.
9: Scrolls and any loot less than 99% quality will not be randomed for Scrolls will go to whoever killed the mob so H + G. And it takes way to long at the end of a night to split loot without having to deal with 98% and lower rog junk thats just going to get salvaged anyways.

Anyways hope to see you there bring your warlocks and valkys on the raid loot split is open to everyone who came on the raid I wont be claiming trophies or Mp's .

if required ill spend saturday and sunday before ml1 starts going through as many pre rec step for each ml. Ill see what demand is on those days.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
OK numbers for each raid are as follows (this is the bare minimum im willing to leave volcanus with for each step. btw i do this through /bg count Bots count as active players because i asume they will be healing at least spam group heal now and again

Ml1 3fgs
Ml2 2fgs (any more than 4fgs will make the raid longer)
Ml3 4fgs
ml4 4fgs (5fgs would be nice)
ml5 2fgs
ml6 3fgs
ml7 4fgs
ml8 4fgs
ml9 4fgs (+ at least 3 sbs)
ml10 3fgs

Now these are conservative numbers bascially going the more the merrier remember mythic changing how mls will be done so get ml1 done and you can get up to ml6 completed even if you miss out a few steps inbetween.

If its obvious to me we cant do the raid and i generally have a good idea of this ill say so and not waste time.

Hediir

Fledgling Freddie
very nice very nice ;) if you need any help let me know.

I'll run my guild group through that :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
OK numbers for each raid are as follows (this is the bare minimum im willing to leave volcanus with for each step. btw i do this through /bg count Bots count as active players because i asume they will be healing at least spam group heal now and again

Ml1 3fgs
Ml2 2fgs (any more than 4fgs will make the raid longer)
Ml3 4fgs
ml4 4fgs (5fgs would be nice)
ml5 2fgs
ml6 3fgs
ml7 4fgs
ml8 4fgs
ml9 4fgs (+ at least 3 sbs)
ml10 3fgs

Now these are conservative numbers bascially going the more the merrier remember mythic changing how mls will be done so get ml1 done and you can get up to ml6 completed even if you miss out a few steps inbetween.

If its obvious to me we cant do the raid and i generally have a good idea of this ill say so and not waste time.

Numbers looks decent except ML1 :) 3FG as the min to kill Cetus is abit high dont you think?
Else looks nice :) Will probably tag along most raids with either my Warrior or Berserker (trying to decide).

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Will make a few of them with my warrior, cya there :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Looks nice, some pre recs on the weekend would be nice if other people are up for it.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
I wouldnt recommend doing ML10 with only 3FG, if u dont want it to take forever, At least 4 FG is needed imo, unless they are very balanced, for the final mob that would meen 6 SM's with ML9 pets in each grp :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
< R I P > will be there with 5 members if it's ok that all of us are 42+ :)

some of us will bring shammy/healer/ bots

/berget GM < R I P >

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
if there are groups wantinf to do the ml2.7 before the bg raid starts pm me ingame got the cellar key

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there with my warlock, but your listing maximum grps too? or is it just for the sake of the info your'e stating that more grps will go slower etc?.

You got a fair schedule, BUT i suggest you take after Chronictank's schedule he had cause thats waaay to tight to make presteps and have the raid the day after etc.. but its JUST suggestions.

-Acran.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ML2 Is the only step that slows down the more people you have, im being conservative with most of my steps and not just for the final encounters the more people i take obviously there is a higher chance of lds' but then certain steps are guarenteed win. I know ml1 can be done with say 2fgs of balanced people but im asuming that we going to be quite caster heavy and as such going to be a bit harder unless we got a full group of valks :)

I would have prefered to have done a ml after mythic implement the new ml rules like allow leaders to grant ml credit and allowing the .10 encounters without the previous 9 raids.

If i could recomend saturday and sunday + monday day going through the group steps for as many of the mls as possible sort of get them done ahead of schedule, Ill be doing them with cavewark and as i dont need any steps apart from ml8 ml9 and ml10. I will just asume you have the steps i may be taking through guild bot but we shall see. I know it will be hard for some of you to get the steps but even so just get the bg steps done im sure there will be other raids.

wgR

Fledgling Freddie
Atlast someone with the balls to make complete mlraid ^^ I will get there with my Healer asap ^^

50 Healer mend/pac 40/36 ftw... been trying to get ml1 for about 5 months now.. no one helps with Barrier and ml1.2 ^^

Cya there ^^

Keitan

Banned
Ill be there for all of em on my warlock if i get pres for em all and all the ml exp would be nice :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
dont worry about mlexp until around ml7 is getting close as long as your ml3 you can get into the ml7 dungeon.

It really is up to you guys to get the pre steps sorted i dont need them on cavewark im only there to run the raids therefore if the raid fails i wont be particulary devestated but its up to you guys to get act together . :)

but ill cya on monday hopefully if we get ml1 done quickly ill move straight onto ml2 :)

astra

Fledgling Freddie
I`am joining with my healer aug/pac "astrahealer"

mixal

Banned
I ll be there for ml3 , but if you ll need healer i could help with my healer at ml1 and ml2

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle.

could you write in what are the presteps so everyone knows em ?

since many ( like me ) allway's forget ;)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
ye i know but all raid leaders have their own presteps so to say, like what is a prestep or not.

like 1.7 say's it's a bg step , but will it be done on bg ? or is it a grp step ?

all raidleaders have their own setups , hence i ask.

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be there from 1-10 :p Hip Hip Hurray :p

:flame: Death is just the beginning :flame:

Sourcream <Black Company> Level 50 skald rr6L4

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
can someone confirm this ?

1.1 1.2 1.4 1.5 1.6 are presteps according to VoS , are these that are needed to be done beforehand for the raid on monday ?

Ned

Fledgling Freddie
Ml 1- 10

I'll be there with my Shammy, Versus :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom