Ml 1 to Ml10 run through starting Monday April 11th.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
If you need it claim it imo - aslong as you state it before the raid starts of course :)
Those who are unhappy with the claiming should just save their energies instead of whining - cause they are gonna need it when they make their own non-claimed ML6 raid.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'll Have to Agree on the if you need it claim it.!
it's takes alot of work and headaches to lead an ml raid, not least 10 of them, tbh anyone that has a problem with that should go do thier own raid.!
i dont really agree with claiming for the hell of it, altho i'd never complain about it for the reasons stated above, but if you need it..then by all means claim it.....

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Listen to you all going off on one again.............Repeat to yourselves, I must read and think before writing.

"Here's an idea.

Let heresey keep all drops , since they didn't expect 100+ people and all the problems that comes with leading that many to show up."

"cavewark is one of the best raidleaders who helps as many as possible to complete the ml's for as many as possible."

so help them out and let them keep ALL drops."

Originally Posted by Dubaxter
"I am sorry but that is a rediculous idea. Most of the new players rely heavily on the chance of getting a ML item from doing the ML and lotto at end. They dont have the money or support like we do."

"then give cavewark a +50 or +100 on rolls for their job."

At no point have I said or entertained the idea that Awarkle should NOT claim, nor has Awarkle as far as I know asked to claim.

I personally claimed on most of my master level raids so why would I contradict my own rule system. What I was referring specifically to was "FastKillers" idea that they claim "ALL" items. Any my reply was directed at the "ALL" idea as some of the lower levels rely on some of the rogue and inferior items.

Anyway keep it up Cave doing a mighty fine job as you know.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well the only other thing ill probbly claim is the phoneix feather trophy from ml9 but thats a very nice trophy :)

i may claim somthing from ml10 but ill see when we get there ;) Btw thinking about it ill probbly do a break between ml8 and ml9 HOWEVER if people arnt prepared to wait then ill just do ml9 as soon as possible. Last time people went on other peoples ml raids and left heresy behind this is one of the reasons ive run through all the mls as fast as i could to basically get heresy ml's 8 9 and 10 done.

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
well i guess bg is open around 6:00 pm as the others.. since i cant rly find anything about it.. and ml6 were open at 6:00 pm is the last one written on >< been asking ppl today about the time but no1 rly knew anything..
but hopefully 6pm >< guess ill be online most of day anyway >< but would be nice to know ;)

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
All raids unless other wise said are at 18:00 GMT time

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
actually maff all raids start at 18:00 BRITISH SUMMER TIME. as aparantly gmt causes way to much problems.

Ml7 will move from volcanus would be benefisial if you get a full group to maybe taking 1 or 2 fgs to the volcanus dungeon ahead of the whole raid moving out would cut down on the lds and waiting around.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Awarkle said:
actually maff all raids start at 18:00 BRITISH SUMMER TIME. as aparantly gmt causes way to much problems.

never been to hot on them british times, but 18:30 gmt and bst are both still 19:30cet yus ? since we've moved into daylight saving time on cet.
ps been up all night :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Ml8 Pre-recs.

Ok for ml 8 you will need the following group steps

8.4 Centaur's Hunt (also a great place to farm for Cloudsong 2/3)
8.7 Torso, Agne's Might
8.9 Agne's Spare Arm

I want everyone to have talked to kratos the cyclops before the raid and if you want to do the quest then do it ill be doing the steps on the raid as it wont take that long. (ive already got the water filter and chest)

But i need you to have talked to kratos before the raid please make sure everyone has spoken to him because knowning what people are like they wont have talked to him and when i give him the chest they wont get credit and ill get pmmed.

If people want to do the kratos step as a group step go ahead but it will be done on the raid (infact if you can get the bits together and hold on to them then if things do go wrong we got some backup parts)

anyways ill cya for ml8 btw ive got all the bits to do ml8.10 straight off.

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well cave :) thx for the raids.. but now we have reached ml8 but i guess some ppl needs something in between 1-500% ml exp so the big question will now be.. when are you going to make the ml9 will you go as planed or move it alittle to let ppl get some more ml exp?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
TommyJ said:
Well cave :) thx for the raids.. but now we have reached ml8 but i guess some ppl needs something in between 1-500% ml exp so the big question will now be.. when are you going to make the ml9 will you go as planed or move it alittle to let ppl get some more ml exp?

nah, 50% ! :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ok had problems last night but heres what i tried to post.

Ml9 will go ahead on wednesday 27th of april i will also be doing another raid on the friday 29th (friday raid will start at 7:00 instead of 6:00)

pre recs for both raids are just have ml8 it wont be a case of joining the raid if your missing it because you wont get in.

Ill be claiming the phoneix feather trophy from the first raid and the second will be open loot for everyone.

i would like at least 3 sbs on both raids but ill understand if there isnt enough and will have to try somthing else if that happens. Now i cant remember if i need a catapult or seige equipment for the generators at the end but anyways if needed ill get some but it should be fine and should go ahead smoothly lots of nice loot and stuff.

BE WARNED ml9 is buggy there is a high chance if you stick you will fall off and you might be ported to the entrance if that happens well ill have to see so if you got a buff bot your running through can i recomend that you leave the bb till the second run through or somthing.

anyways see you wednesday and friday

Ive not yet posted when ill run ml10 as its a rvr zone i may just post the time at the end of ml9 so dont just /bg leave as soon as the phoneix dies.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
rams dont work on generators but trebuchets do work.
I would suggest making 3 caster grp's with fop bot and 4 casters at least in each grp.
Leave each caster grp at a generator to kill the stupid walking engineer.
They nuke him to about 2% hp and when he gets to close they just kill him. They should also make sure when they kill him there is one or 2 casters still full power.
With warlocks in the picture it makes things alot simpler because they can nuke powerless.

Kais

Banned
Awarkle said:
ok had problems last night but heres what i tried to post.

Ml9 will go ahead on wednesday 27th of april i will also be doing another raid on the friday 29th (friday raid will start at 7:00 instead of 6:00)

pre recs for both raids are just have ml8 it wont be a case of joining the raid if your missing it because you wont get in.

Ill be claiming the phoneix feather trophy from the first raid and the second will be open loot for everyone.

i would like at least 3 sbs on both raids but ill understand if there isnt enough and will have to try somthing else if that happens. Now i cant remember if i need a catapult or seige equipment for the generators at the end but anyways if needed ill get some but it should be fine and should go ahead smoothly lots of nice loot and stuff.

BE WARNED ml9 is buggy there is a high chance if you stick you will fall off and you might be ported to the entrance if that happens well ill have to see so if you got a buff bot your running through can i recomend that you leave the bb till the second run through or somthing.

anyways see you wednesday and friday

Ive not yet posted when ill run ml10 as its a rvr zone i may just post the time at the end of ml9 so dont just /bg leave as soon as the phoneix dies.

if you fall you get ported to the point you fell from afaik, or thats how it went when I was farming there.

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for great ML9 raid, mate.

Now waiting for the ML10 raid, and need some day to collect 100% ML XP.

Hope we see there!

Keep in touch.

:clap:

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
well you get free 100% ml exp at ml9 so you are rdy for ml10 no matter what if u are ml9 :p

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Any date on ml10?
I had a friend play for me (I was at work) and he logged directly after 9.10 was done...
He didn't even roll for me :( but I got ML9 so I'll guess I can't say anything :)

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
Ml 9 is again tonight normal time as every other raid.
and as far as i know Warky will say at the end of ML9 tongiht when ML10 will be.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Normal time you say Maff? Awarkle just said 7 GMT in a earlier post.
Who to believe?

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
My bad i'm wrong it will be 7:00
:wanker: i am
if in doubt belive warky :clap:

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Tonights raid is 7pm GMT as Warky stated in an earlier post :D
So all that mlxp should be easy enough to find for ML10 ;)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got to reschedule the ml9 raid from tonight to monday if people want to lead thats fine. This will put ml10 back a bit as well but in real life has intruded and i cant cancel.

So new time wil be monday at 6:30 im also aware a lot of people not got mlexp for ml9

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i dont want to post the ml10 dates and times as it is an rvr zone ie nothing stopping alb or hib from distrupting it.

Bloodclot

Banned
Awarkle said:
i dont want to post the ml10 dates and times as it is an rvr zone ie nothing stopping alb or hib from distrupting it.

i will logon into excal tonight, and spam you or some guildmembers from you to know when ml10 is :>

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
OK i call my ml zerg finished well done to everyone who came and participated. :)

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting teh mighty ML10 raid.

Checking this forum everyday, just for sure it's not coming as a suprise :)

Keep us in info mate!

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom