Ml 1 to Ml10 run through starting Monday April 11th.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok PreSteps Unless i State otherwise are all Solo And Group steps, if its an odd step that says Solo/Group/Battlegroup then if you can get it done do it but i will be doing all BG steps on my raids.

Basically if you can do the step as a group then do it even if it is a bg step some steps are easy. The less people who need steps the easier the raids will be. Some steps like the Shark Ruby will be done two or three times before we move onto cetus.

Also if you get items for later mls like ash or bits for ml6 then keep them because i wont be getting them :) the only parts ive got pre prepared are all the bits for ml8.10 ;)

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
BG opens for all raids at 6pm GMT, raid starting at 630pm GMT :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Important Information For Ml2

Right i didnt expect 115 people to turn up for ml1 tbh i thought it would be 50 at the most.

For ml2 im going to have to request that Solo , Chess and Face the Fear all be done ahead of schedule ill still be running face the fear on the raid but ill be doing it a maxium of 2 to 3 times only.

The problem being 115 people doing a bg step that takes 16 people max with a 45 min repop time is 5.3 hours thats for everyone to get through the raid.

2 to 3 hours would be optimal So can you have face the fear done before please.

If you need a celar key ill be online most times ive got 2 spare (as long as you bring them back) Cya then and please can we cut out the whining

Hornette

Fledgling Freddie
awesome ml1

was a very smooth ml1 raid there 1½hours is nothing compared to last time I went on ml1 raid ;) well, basically just wanted to find out if I needed to rush out and get me some ml xp b4 I could do ml3 (after ml2 ofc) but It seems that was answered earlier on ;) that leaves me with: "cya at volc on wednesday"

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Right ml2 was hell on earth a 126 man bg with limits on credit capped at about 50.
I cant promise that ml3 wont be the same...

Ml3 Pre Requirments are as follows (NO EXCEPTIONS)

You will have to get both quests from the triton shaman.

3.2 A cure for kepa (speak to triton inside dungeon entrance first then kill moughart)

3.5 Task for Antioos ( you will need sword and egg and triton sham necklace)

when you get these items you will have two quests in your journal.

I WILL NOT BE DOING THESE QUESTS AT ALL NO EXCUSES (well i might do will see but please for the love of god get them done)

Im going to do this from the entrance starting with the shark then porting in and murdering everything as fast as possible.

Please please please /effects none turn off all catacombs stuffs and make sure its running with probbly nearest clip distance.

Also pet classes if i get 120+ people NO BONEY OR SM OR HUNTER PETS really do drag the bg down.

Hoping for a 3 to 4 hour raid hoping its fast with this many people can you make sure you relog before we go into the dungeon No downloads running No irc no nothing. Going ld on raids is frustrating enough so try and limit the chance of lds as ml3 is a pain.

Cya on friday (cries inside)

btw Guys im not sure if ml3 has the same problem with BG Cap on people getting the steps i hope not but will be nothing i can do other than rearange for the next day to repeat the step.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
O yeah need to clarfy somthing.

GMT for me IS british Summer time people are getting confused because i have no idea.

Therefor when i say 6:30gmt i mean 6:30 (gmt + 1) thats if ive gotten it correct.

It gets very confusing and people been whining at me because they turn up late or early. http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ and try and work it out.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Here's an idea.

Let heresey keep all drops , since they didn't expect 100+ people and all the problems that comes with leading that many to show up.

cavewark is one of the best raidleaders who helps as many as possible to complete the ml's for as many as possible.

so help them out and let them keep ALL drops.

my 2 cent's

/berget

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I am sorry but that is a rediculous idea. Most of the new players rely heavily on the chance of getting a ML item from doing the ML and lotto at end. They dont have the money or support like we do.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Dubaxter said:
I am sorry but that is a rediculous idea. Most of the new players rely heavily on the chance of getting a ML item from doing the ML and lotto at end. They dont have the money or support like we do.

then give cavewark a +50 or +100 on rolls for their job.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
well thanks Teslacoil :cheers: but tbh other than the stuff in our temp theres not a lot we want off the raids other than getting warky through them with out having a nervous break down lol.

i like to think if any thing came up that was in out temp if the BG was happy for us to keep that then any thing else u lot can have.

we have our set temps any thing else we dont need and and if there some thing there that some one would use and ot just sell it be nice (in a perfect wold) they could have it lol.

our main thing atm is just get the ML's done aftre that we see :clap:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
aye tesla thanks for the offer ;) but tbh i need people to get up to ml8 so heresy can finish off as thats where we got to when people stopped. Doing it this way might be stressful in the long run but it will mean at least we get ml10 on our characters if we need drops from any of the parts we will go in as a guild and farm them ourselves.

The only problem is all the sub 99% stuff is normally just junk and i normally just keep that crap and /salvage or give the jewlery out to alts or thid temps. If there is anyone new on the raids that desparatly needs somthing that drops and they wait till the very end after everything else has dropped then give me a few mins and ill go through some of the slightly better rogs. BUt honestly i dont really want too :)

just too add dont pm me please asking for help on group steps or solo steps or pre recs, i would like to help but tbh the whole ml is getting very hard to run as well as manage and i will be doing them again (probbly when i get an alt up to 40) so dont dispair if you miss a step or two by the time i get an alt to 50 im sure we should have the patch that allows you to get .10 credit without the previous bg steps.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
OK ml3 went wrong as per usual i should really of expected it would :)

anwyays ml4 pre recs are Collosal and Stupid lion asshat or whatever.

BG will open at 6:00pm BRITISH SUMMER TIME (dont ask me what it is i just look at a clock)

keep the gems you get from the lion and collosal as i will need.

Ok as the previous mls it looks like there might be an upper cap on the bgs so dont say you havnt got a step it could be because im trying to drag 150 people through mls (btw thanks for the ulcers)

also ill be turning of pms in game so dont message me at all it will be ignored. SOrry if you need me for anything else.

Ps i think my brains turned to mush its starting to pour out my ears.

Ill cya all in stygia this one should be a breeze if i fail at this with 100+ people im officially giving up :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i was going to redo ml3 when the 3.5 step capped out at 50 people or went wrong or somthing. But instead i repepated the steps on the raid so i would say 99% of people got ml3 last night im not doing ml3 again for a long time.

If people left before the end of the raid then thats not my fault people should remain with the raid to the very end the chances are with so many people im going to have to repeat steps.

However after last night im not repeating ml3 for a very long time.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, wasted 5 hours on the most annoying ml there is and didnt get credit on the Althoos step, really Mythic has to do something about it, its something like: you gained a level but do not get it because that day allready to many ppl gained a level. Darn, now i have to do the whole thing again, whenever someone have the guts to organize one :(

Bytor, Warlock without ml 3.5 staring at Medusa...

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
OK ml5 all group steps are pre.

Thats 5.1 to 5.8

ill only be running 5.9 and 5.10 on tuesday

if it comes to tuesday and too many people are missing the steps what ill do is run the raid as normal then repeat the raid on wednesday so people got time to do the steps.

Ill cya then ml4 went fine i was pleased :D

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
should be a bit less crowded, as ~40 people completed ml5 bg-steps after your ml4 last night :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Still think there will be 100+ on the ML5 raid, since many people are needing lots of ML XP..

And seriously.. I think that you should give a few days between ML8 and ML9 since you have to have dinged ML8 to be able to attend ML9..

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
yeah.

imo postpone ml9 for at least a week after ml8.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ok ml5 went fine thanks to requiel logging on and moving some people who wernt listening when i said "DONT STICK" out of the lava.

Anyways ml6 will be pre recs of 6.1 and 6.5 please bring the bits you get from those steps with you to the raid ill probbly need them.

volcanus isnt the most stable of zones so ill see how things go.

im tempted to claim the chimera chest peice but i know people will whine :)

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
Warky m8 claim it so far you only got out the raid is a brain tumar :eek2:

dont think people would mind as its the frist thing you will of asked for.

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
ML8 Warrior coming to ML9.

Meet ya mates 27th!

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom