Mids too their Power relic back

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:
How exactly do you fantasticly lead a 7am relic raid anyway?
Being able to convince and lead 4-5 fgs of mids at 7am, when you can barely muster the same number in normal evenings ... I call that fantastic. We did that without overpopulation nor steroids, an even better satisfaction.

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
reaver bomb > shrooms to kill ppl in siege situations, so why the fuck you keep going on about it mung

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:
How exactly do you fantasticly lead a 7am relic raid anyway? ;p

raid leader:
Ok m8s, here the plan. get up at 7am.. get 2 rams, put a ram on outter door until it drops, put a ram on inner door until it drops, kill lord, take relic, make random post on FH.

got it?

random bg member:
your a fookin genious!

I can use twf and some other spell that does dmg im so fookin leet...

Gw mids <o/

Funneh that albs complain about mids being more.
Albs have never been more ppl then their enemy!

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
lol @ albs... nawb whiners.

Grats to midgard, good thing for your realm and I believe it's a good thing for this servers RvR :D

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
I think your all missing the bigger picture in your rush to call everyone a 'newb' and 'whiner' ;p

Everyone complains about rvr being shit, theres a good chance taking the easy option and taking the relic back at 7am just made it 50% shitter.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I think that it's amazing how some people here dare to whine about mids doing an alarmclockraid. I seem to be able to remember that in the classic frontiers both realms (albion moreso then hibernia) opposing us used about only alarmclockraids to get the relics.....

Finally mids return a favor and all hell breaks loose, and then we're wankers, losers and whatever not more.

So say what you want to say, but it seems our only way to be able to take a relickeep w/o getting steamrolled is organising it on the most off-hours of the off-hours.

Sadly I wasn't there, but anyway, Nicely done malimber :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:
I think your all missing the bigger picture in your rush to call everyone a 'newb' and 'whiner' ;p

Everyone complains about rvr being shit, theres a good chance taking the easy option and taking the relic back at 7am just made it 50% shitter.

Actually it might just prove to be the opposite. Perhaps more mids will now bother venturing out and fight? Only time will tell the truth, although I am sure alot of soreheaded albs will do a fair attempt, spiced up with some whining.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Lcea said:

Maybe some day, some ppl will grow up and have the heart to congratulate some people on their achievements, no matter how big or small they may be.
Just maybe...

The point is, Midgard has been missing a victory, no matter in what shape or size. The fact is that everytime we've tried to raid a relic during peak hours, we've been smacked down, often by numbers not even half our size. Now we got our own power relic back, a small accomplishment maybe, for ppl used to having large numbers at their backs, but it was a great victory for the midgard community, FINALLY to be able to take back what was once ours.

If you think RvR will go down the drain because we took our relic back at 7am, what do you think would happen if we kept trying at peak hours, and lost every time we tried?

Well, I don't expect you to understand, but unless you have something constructive to say, I really fail to see what use your replies have in this thread.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Lcea said:

Will hardly make it shittier now that it's more balanced?

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Maybe some day, some ppl will grow up and have the heart to congratulate some people on their achievements, no matter how big or small they may be.
Just maybe...

The point is, Midgard has been missing a victory, no matter in what shape or size. The fact is that everytime we've tried to raid a relic during peak hours, we've been smacked down, often by numbers not even half our size. Now we got our own power relic back, a small accomplishment maybe, for ppl used to having large numbers at their backs, but it was a great victory for the midgard community, FINALLY to be able to take back what was once ours.

If you think RvR will go down the drain because we took our relic back at 7am, what do you think would happen if we kept trying at peak hours, and lost every time we tried?

Well, I don't expect you to understand, but unless you have something constructive to say, I really fail to see what use your replies have in this thread.

Its good that mid got working together and got a relic imo, the realm needed to be revitalised a bit.

The problem most albs have, is that they have simply now decided its pointless to defend as they will lose a relic in the night anyway so most have gone back to pve or moved on to WoW. I know this occurred lots before in OF but now its a little different as u need far less to remove a relic (a couple of groups can easy take a keep and thus relic) and tbh there is no incentive at all to lead a proper relic raid (to get relics apart from your own) now with the knowledge they simply cant be defended.

Probably a good thing i guess as relics make certain classes too powerful imo but then again, it kinda takes out the only strategic element of the game which isn't good either.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
strong grats to the mids

I also think do morning raids is the best mid and hib can do vs OVERpopulated albion.

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea
How exactly do you fantasticly lead a 7am relic raid anyway? ;p

raid leader:
Ok m8s, here the plan. get up at 7am.. get 2 rams, put a ram on outter door until it drops, put a ram on inner door until it drops, kill lord, take relic, make random post on FH.

got it?

random bg member:
your a fookin genious!

Actually takes 3 rams one for each gate :p

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Thank god u gimps took it back, i got more chars to lvl .... although maybe albs should start setting alarm clocks just to piss u guys off ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Frozenheart said:
Thank god u gimps took it back, i got more chars to lvl .... although maybe albs should start setting alarm clocks just to piss u guys off ;)

like u havent done it before :rolleyes:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Did they move the relicshrines to Brynja Bridge or what? 0o

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
Did they move the relicshrines to Brynja Bridge or what? 0o

would think so because u see hibs/albs camping brynja bridge towers all the time.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice going Middies, things starting to get interesting now :)

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:

The pity I feel for you losing 10% damage on the bomb cannot be expressed in words.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:

ROFL!!

awww poor wickle weaver wost 10% of his bomb? awwwww blesss

lmao your actually crying irl aint you? you are ACTUALLY shedding tears :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
was ok raid, even i laugh quietly when ram drive around front keep and try hit door :) maybe try once whit better luck? using shotgun :D

albs didnt have numbers to defend, hibs was more and 2x shrooms top of that.

shame those who blame mids early RR raids! what i have seen mids have been allways target in these "leet" 6am-7am raids what we have done, and latest have come from albs/hibs.
respect and hatrising to all mids, GW

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
The amount of blinkered bullshit being posted in this thread amuses me. :)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Well done, hopefully RvR gets better now :cool: Cabby was extremely boring to play with all the relics :mad:

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
ROFL!!

awww poor wickle weaver wost 10% of his bomb? awwwww blesss

lmao your actually crying irl aint you? you are ACTUALLY shedding tears :p

Bomb is % of hit points based you nubbin ;p

But my 12dmg dd aura now only does 11 dmg :mad:

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
heh, i was a wee bit pissed off at 1st, early morning raids etc, but mids now have something to fight for. Us albsies are just as op with or without relics anyway :D

gratz mids, maybe now u'll stop being such qq babies and get ur str relic back from hibs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom