Mids too their Power relic back

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Well done mids, u can surely make a zerg of 60 vs16 50lv albs (with the BBs)

:wanker:

Try make the same zerg to hibland too and next time u wake at 3 o clock in the morning.

Enjoy your relic but keep your guard up cause we are coming for u :flame:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
less than 40 in bg so learn to count first, and a few were lower than 50, also raid started at 7....so maybe investing in some time telling lessons may help alot..

on a side note

WELL DONE MIDS AND WELL LED MALIMBER!!!

flame on!

Funkybunny

Banned
norsefejd4tehwin! :) aye strong leadership malimber...even though we had a bugged ram on second door, and the problem with alarm-clock raids being WAY to early! >< im tired ffs! :kissit:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
mithridatis :) said:
Well done mids, u can surely make a zerg of 60 vs16 50lv albs (with the BBs)

:wanker:

Try make the same zerg to hibland too and next time u wake at 3 o clock in the morning.

Enjoy your relic but keep your guard up cause we are coming for u :flame:

1: it was half that number of mids at renaris

2: it was not 3am

3: we will

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
3am, 7am. Same difference. Who in their right mind is up and about at 7am on Saturday morning? :)

Well done anyway.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
How comes that many mids do not come out at day?you all vampires in real life or something?xD

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
How comes that many mids do not come out at day?you all vampires in real life or something?xD

actually we have had 3 raids with 60-100ppl in prime time before last 2 weeks :D

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Well dunno why u complain about early morning RR, u albs can only steal our keeps in wee hours of the morning normally, so dream on..

And when we tried to take our str relic from hibs last time, the so called under populated realm showed up with 120 defenders..

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans said:
Well dunno why u complain about early morning RR, u albs can only steal our keeps in wee hours of the morning normally, so dream on..

And when we tried to take our str relic from hibs last time, the so called under populated realm showed up with 120 defenders..
lets all Q_Q

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
also raid started at 7

am?

Hmmm.. i was ingame untill 24:00 GMT last night, only thing i saw around was some few hibs at ren, and they got killed by albs, so where are you telling me this raid started if it was at 19:00 GMT? You used about 6 hours to fill up grps at svasud before you left? :<

Anyways it's nice with more balance :) Now be more active and get out there to defend your relics! (No, relics are not positioned at bled bridge)
And remember that offense is the best defence! More roaming our frontier! :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
am?

Hmmm.. i was ingame untill 24:00 GMT last night, only thing i saw around was some few hibs at ren, and they got killed by albs, so where are you telling me this raid started if it was at 19:00 GMT? You used about 6 hours to fill up grps at svasud before you left? :<

7pm = 19.00, 7am = sleeping time for most ppl. :)

Couldn't make it for this raid, but I'm glad it was succesful. Grats to the mids for this great morality boost :cheers:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Cybwyn said:
3am, 7am. Same difference. Who in their right mind is up and about at 7am on Saturday morning? :)

Well done anyway.

albs used to be for the past 3 years ...

hibs used to be up even earlier...

mids just do what everyone told them to do ... adapt!

;D

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
am?

Anyways it's nice with more balance :) Now be more active and get out there to defend your relics! (No, relics are not positioned at bled bridge)
And remember that offense is the best defence! More roaming our frontier! :)

7am :p

and btw, you cant take a defended keep at prime time, especially from over-powered-in-keep-warfare hibs :p

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Well by putting relic raids in normal keeps, this is exactly what mythic wanted. They have obviously decided that they dont like relics in the game so this is the way they will deal with it.

Who on earth would organise a relic raid when a few fgs can take it back when your in bed :p I think that as soon as the mid str relic is back, that will be the end of relic raids.

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
mithridatis :) said:

We did try that too ( after pwr, just now ) :) Shroomers got our asses.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, it took us a bit to understand ... open field rvr ? Fun fights ? PvP ? Nahhh, GoA hint was the right one: double teaming or pve'ing keeps in early morning raids, adapt mids. Since NF all or nearly all relics moved after midnight, it's sad but this is the game.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can only see good things coming when relics will be hold where they belong tbh. So grats Mids on Power back, and *cough* better luck next time for Stre 1 :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
One more thing :) Fantastic leading by Malimber! Good job! And to all the mids that attended as well. :worthy:

We encountered some small problems along the way, but nothing we could control. I think this is the first successful rr we've had since NF or? Though we had many funny ones :D

/cheers mid :cheers:

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
How exactly do you fantasticly lead a 7am relic raid anyway? ;p

raid leader:
Ok m8s, here the plan. get up at 7am.. get 2 rams, put a ram on outter door until it drops, put a ram on inner door until it drops, kill lord, take relic, make random post on FH.

got it?

random bg member:
your a fookin genious!

nerfbbs

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
We did try that too ( after pwr, just now ) :) Shroomers got our asses.

but arwakle and his m8s said shrooms arent killing rvr :kissit:

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:

raid leader:
Ok m8s, here the plan. get up at 7am.. get 2 rams, put a ram on outter door until it drops, put a ram on inner door until it drops, kill lord, take relic, make random post on FH.

I tell you how: When u manage to organize the mids which both alb and hib says is unorganized, u lead fantastic. And it is our first successful raid since NF i believe. Thats fantastic. He did it really well, and had all well planned.

u just mad cuz u lost our relic :kissit:

We adapted.
Veni vidi vici.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lcea said:

raid leader:

got it?

random bg member:
your a fookin genious!

Strong whining in this folk oO

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Only succeeded because Malim is an old-Hibbie who moved to Mid to get something new going in his gaming-experience xDD

Even tho its an 'alarmclock raid' I hope soon all realms got their own relics back and nothing more; it makes the game fair more balanced then anything else.

Also power-relic imbalance is way higher then str-relic imbalance (except for stealther-fights obviously!) so even more reason to congratulate dem Middies to obtaining their first relic back since NF launch.

Well done Malim; now do a primetime one and I can congratulate u guys even more ! :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom