Mids never get bored? ;p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
just sad that 1 fg mids have to camp amg at 5am!
and not moving for Hours ;o
i bet it s fun to kill solo alb that way
since they cant do it with even number :m00:

i already say QQ pwned nerf blah blah so u dont even need to remind me those thing and postfarm ;p

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
the group seem to have this personal vendetta against you, for taking out 2 fully buffed savages, then a warrior, with no downtime

working as intended oO

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
but.. but... it is so much fun to kill you over and over again. /hug

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
For me it's just a petty responce to spending all day being killed by 3fg's etc etc, blah, blah, u know the one.. of your fellow albsess ganking our groups when WE try and have a fair fight, nothing personal. *hugs*

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Doh! what should we have done? let you thru? offer milk and cookies? no we are just having fun chatting playing with Fylgja's and joke a lot.
What's wrong with that?
People always tell me "your own damn fault you run solo"...
And you are very welcome back since I got the last hit on you twice in a row :)

/hug Sollan RR2L1 (ding on you) :fluffle:

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
How bored are you for spending hours looking at them camp then? :mad:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
but at 5 am sniff..
it was 2 sb 2 savage 2 healer 2 warrior 1 hunter and maybe more at 5 am camping amg for hours and not moving and we were 3 alb in emain if i count my bb :>
and no hibs at all
it s sad but it s how mid are having fun on prydwen ^^

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
wanna know what was happening 2-3 hours ealier?

kklass, mrkill, 4 other infis and a scout camping mpk for god knows how long

i woulda asked them the same question.... but they got bored....... eventually

had some nice emote sessions tho :eek:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Ardrias said:
How bored are you for spending hours looking at them camp then? :mad:
nah just logged ;o
but my bb isnt logged tho i can see if they move :p

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
but at 5 am sniff..
it was 2 sb 2 savage 2 healer 2 warrior 1 hunter and maybe more at 5 am camping amg for hours and not moving and we were 3 alb in emain if i count my bb :>
and no hibs at all

nope you got the numbers all wrong, come and count again :)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Afrodite said:
but.. but... it is so much fun to kill you over and over again. /hug

Afrodite said:
awwww poor Arauddry /hugs

zerg more imo
i was pwning u and i had 20% hps at start i miss pa too and u were buffed i suppose hehe thats proly why u camp with so many ppl just for one infil ? :m00:

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
lol omg, dont make me wet my knickers, i have one all-nighter in 3 months, hate PvE -it's a mugs game- u want me to chase rabbits around all night or kill the only thing that's there to be killed, why don't u give up?!? you're the one buying that hib medallion and hanging yourself with it lolz..
Besides was curious about what it's like for albs, wanted an insight into the outnumber the enemy 3 to 1 feeling... just as i thought, mindless and ungratifying

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
zerg more imo
i was pwning u and i had 20% hps at start i miss pa too and u were buffed i suppose hehe thats proly why u camp with so many ppl just for one infil ? :m00:

am i the only one noticing the key point in this?

an assasin class beating a puretank class in melle - and only with 20% hps? :eek:

tis pretty sick knowing i could take my warrior out fully buffed, only to be killed by an assasin who doesent even bother to pa rofl

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
zerg more imo

Last time I checked you dropped a bunch of buffs... so according to you a "fair" fight is you being buffed vs an unbuffed mid?

Besides approaching amg with 20% hp when you KNOW there is a bunch of mids camping is plain stupid imho...

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
mikey said:
lol omg, dont make me wet my knickers, i have one all-nighter in 3 months, hate PvE -it's a mugs game- u want me to chase rabbits around all night or kill the only thing that's there to be killed, why don't u give up?!? you're the one buying that hib medallion and hanging yourself with it lolz..
Besides was curious about what it's like for albs, wanted an insight into the outnumber the enemy 3 to 1 feeling... just as i thought, mindless and ungratifying
to bad with so many mids some of u still die by me ..maybe to stupid? ;o
but ok u can zerg i noticed nice but it s the only thing u can do atm ^^

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
am i the only one noticing the key point in this?

an assasin class beating a puretank class in melle - and only with 20% hps? :eek:

tis pretty sick knowing i could take my warrior out fully buffed, only to be killed by an assasin who doesent even bother to pa rofl
i tried pa but to bad i missed pa and i had 20% hps so running away wasnt a good idea..
then when i almost kill her the healer with more mids just came and insta healed her;x
fun that healer who camped amg room so much he was proly stuck to amg so wasnt able to come faster? :D

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
then when i almost kill her the healer with more mids just came and insta healed her;x....

OMG LOL!!!!!
Was Alorna, WARRIOR!
Back to bootcamp for you, learn to recognize the classes... just a hint:
Healers CAN'T use large shields and DOESN'T use styles ;)

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
you are to über Arauddry, would have gotten me if i didn't get the heal from the others that came for my backup, and seriously don't you think there is something wrong with your class if you can kill 2 savages and almost a warrior without hardly any rest?

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Fiffe said:
OMG LOL!!!!!
Was Alorna, WARRIOR!
Back to bootcamp for you, learn to recognize the classes... just a hint:
Healers CAN'T use large shields and DOESN'T use styles ;)
wtf go back to excal board...
never said Alorna was healer fyi

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

i say the same about the albs and hibs who cant run solo as a stealther but has to either or both stealthzerg and lag abuse...

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh, seems like I can't make my point here and I don't really care what you think... ...we just had fun, soz for ruining your morning killing then, wont happend again... happy now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom