Mids never get bored? ;p

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
you have an odd obsession with lag cheating dwera..... sersiouslly begining to worry me now :p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
i say the same about the albs and hibs who cant run solo as a stealther but has to either or both stealthzerg and lag abuse...
ur the sb that do lame move while fighting 1vs1 i noticed in ur video to bad u had to show ;o
not talking about kiting just running thro the one u hits after every style u land...so he get not in view etc :m00:
Afrodite said:
now just just hug for a moment and then all will be ok :)
:fluffle:

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really see what they did wrong here. The only classes out at that hour is mainly the alb stealthers. By camping the MG they could find you instead of running around 4 hours finding nothing :eek:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Zorin said:
Don't really see what they did wrong here. The only classes out at that hour is mainly the alb stealthers. By camping the MG they could find you instead of running around 4 hours finding nothing :eek:
yeah it s normal for mids to zerg at 5am :m00:

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
At least its not a fg stealthers, is it ? Now that would be lame.

:m00:

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
yeah it s normal for mids to zerg at 5am :m00:

Damn, I swore I wasn't going to write again but here it goes;
We were on a raid to get back all mid keeps, total about 12 people, after that half of us logged and the other half spread out over the realm.
about 30-40 minutes later we met at Svasud, ported emain and more joined in, but we were never more than 9 people ( 2 buffbots)
Healer, Warrior, Shammy (buffbot) stood in the room as you clearly pointed out, at one time we had a sb standing there aswell. -warrior & sb guarding the two doors.
at the gate we had 2 savages (on either side) 1 sb looking at the door (changed to a hunter when the sb logged), and a warrior.
but as mentioned above some logged and new ones came in.
So in reality discard the buffbots (9-2=7) and the warrior & sb guarding the room (7-2=5) since they actually didnt do anything at all, just standing there chatting and having fun, there were only 5 people who you met.
if however you had entered the room you would have met 2 more (5+2=7) which is not quite a zerg if you ask me.
Define a zerg please, is it when your forces are outnumbered? is 2 vs 1 a zerg? 3 vs 1? 4 vs 1? 5 vs 1? fg vs 1?
Another thing I'm really annyoed about is why you kept coming back instead of porting Odins or running to Hadrians, you knew we were there yet you just had to try didn't you?
Which results in this tread instead of thinking.. "hey I can't take these guys or sneak past them, better go some place else"...

All I can think of is that some people just have to make their voices hear of how unfavourable their gaming experience was.
What about us? sure we felt bad about Zzzom, but hey... what is a greycon doing in Emain?

If I were the one who got jumped at ie mmgE (which I've been lots of times with my crap hunter) I never go back unless I got backup, just to get thru the gate and then try to find a nice solo kill.

So please, this thread is pointless just take a deep breath, relax and try something else when you get jumped and outnumbered in emain, just like we all do.

Sincerly Fiffe

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Fiffe said:
Damn, I swore I wasn't going to write again but here it goes;
We were on a raid to get back all mid keeps, total about 12 people, after that half of us logged and the other half spread out over the realm.
about 30-40 minutes later we met at Svasud, ported emain and more joined in, but we were never more than 9 people ( 2 buffbots)
Healer, Warrior, Shammy (buffbot) stood in the room as you clearly pointed out, at one time we had a sb standing there aswell. -warrior & sb guarding the two doors.
at the gate we had 2 savages (on either side) 1 sb looking at the door (changed to a hunter when the sb logged), and a warrior.
but as mentioned above some logged and new ones came in.
So in reality discard the buffbots (9-2=7) and the warrior & sb guarding the room (7-2=5) since they actually didnt do anything at all, just standing there chatting and having fun, there were only 5 people who you met.
if however you had entered the room you would have met 2 more (5+2=7) which is not quite a zerg if you ask me.
Define a zerg please, is it when your forces are outnumbered? is 2 vs 1 a zerg? 3 vs 1? 4 vs 1? 5 vs 1? fg vs 1?
Another thing I'm really annyoed about is why you kept coming back instead of porting Odins or running to Hadrians, you knew we were there yet you just had to try didn't you?
Which results in this tread instead of thinking.. "hey I can't take these guys or sneak past them, better go some place else"...

Sincerly Fiffe
at 5am try to find someone in hw or odins imo get a skald cause u ill have to search everywhere..
and 7 or 5 vs 1 is proly fair fight for u ? it s zerg even 3 vs 1 is zerg ;o
plus u had healer standing in room spamming spread heal and group insta etc
with max 3 alb in emain :m00:
and btw when i logged we still had a mid keep .. so thats what u call retake all mid keep?;o

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
zzz @ mg camping. Was kinda long ago tho...when there was like either 4fg mids camping amgE or 8fg albs camping mmgE

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
at 5am try to find someone in hw or odins imo get a skald cause u ill have to search everywhere..

Then just let it be

Araudry said:
and 7 or 5 vs 1 is proly fair fight for u ? it s zerg even 3 vs 1 is zerg ;o

I've been killed countless of times with my hunter by infil/mincer stealth "zergs" at amg & mmg in emain, do I go back? -no.. was it a fair fight? -not a chance. Question is still unanswered why you came back....

Araudry said:
plus u had healer standing in room spamming spread heal and group insta etc
with max 3 alb in emain :m00:

Yes I know we had a healer "spamming spreadheal" without power regen or pots, but I counted him in didn't I?
And no, please... I charged out and baited 3 (or 4 can't remember) infils + 1 mincer before you came, so if there only was 3 albs in emain, why just say only 3 albs in emain _at the time_?

Araudry said:
and btw when i logged we still had a mid keep .. so thats what u call retake all mid keep?;o

Yep Hild is level 10 or so rumor says, we actually tried :p
but with 7 people and only one Seer it's pretty much suicide.
Yes 7, the others had logged since they thought it was no idea.

Butto answer the question of the topic.. Does mids ever get bored?
Yes we do.
for a lot of reasons, this morning it was because it was dull just standing doing nothing with buffbots going LD on us all the time... so we went to Crimtain and wacked the doors and finally the lord so we can let some fresh mid blood in to all infils logged in DF to kill.

Does that answer your questions or do you have something more to add this pretty much pointless discussion?

[Edited: lord from door, typo, getting tierd]

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
araudry is so the solo-er now after 10rr of stealthzerging. if you are bored why don't you try a balanced or nerfed class.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Fiffe said:
Then just let it be

I've been killed countless of times with my hunter by infil/mincer stealth "zergs" at amg & mmg in emain, do I go back? -no.. was it a fair fight? -not a chance. Question is still unanswered why you came back....

Yes I know we had a healer "spamming spreadheal" without power regen or pots, but I counted him in didn't I?
And no, please... I charged out and baited 3 (or 4 can't remember) infils + 1 mincer before you came, so if there only was 3 albs in emain, why just say only 3 albs in emain _at the time_?

Yep Hild is level 10 or so rumor says, we actually tried :p
but with 7 people and only one Seer it's pretty much suicide.
Yes 7, the others had logged since they thought it was no idea.

Butto answer the question of the topic.. Does mids ever get bored?
Yes we do.
for a lot of reasons, this morning it was because it was dull just standing doing nothing with buffbots going LD on us all the time... so we went to Crimtain and wacked the doors and finally the lord so we can let some fresh mid blood in to all infils logged in DF to kill.

Does that answer your questions or do you have something more to add this pretty much pointless discussion?
u got killed countless of times by infil/mincer zerg at 5am thats is weird ^^
i play a lot in morning and mids always outnumber alb at start except sunday/saturday :p
well if u dont have armor or pots it s not my problem but if u need 7 other ppl behind u dont need any pots i think... ;o

and no u didnt charged anything u stood at doors hib side even with savage running alb side u still was waiting at those doors maybe except when i pulled out some mids...and it wasnt 4 alb b4 i been on b4 i saw only 1 merc 1 infil and a grey con minstrel i dont count myself but all of them solo :p

u went to crim cause it was boring camping a mg for hours ?
Fiffe i cant believe all this bs ur saying and u still try to find excuse lol

inqy said:
araudry is so the solo-er now after 10rr of stealthzerging. if you are bored why don't you try a balanced or nerfed class.
i have a thane lvl 50 its enought ? :m00:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Any bets on how many pages this nice thread's gonna be? :eek:

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
[Edit: to many bad words about things that aren't relevant]

Skip it then, your'e not interested and you aren't actually reading what I'm writing so why bother?
Your'e attempts to attack me as a person has succeded by calling me a liar, great well done... that doesn't change anything.
You are an alb, I am a mid... we are not friends, infact ...

[says something in a language you cannot understand]

/dismiss

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
I came a bit late around 7 or 8 cet i think, but i know there was one time when there where 1 sorc and 2,3 or 4 infils/mincers (not counting Arauddry) at amg? or was i dreaming again and seeing multiple? At that time 2 of us died and that i am sure of.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
QQ More Arauddy,sweet job to mids who were there ( :fluffle: ) To ruin the game for atleast one rubbish alb/pryd infil :clap:

Alb/Exc -> Alb/pryd

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Afrodite said:
I came a bit late around 7 or 8 cet i think, but i know there was one time when there where 1 sorc and 2,3 or 4 infils/mincers (not counting Arauddry) at amg? or was i dreaming again and seeing multiple? At that time 2 of us died and that i am sure of.
last run i was duo with sorc (Blizard) then logged and sorc was alone with me ask him ? then he made group maybe no idea but i wasnt there anymore ;o

Downanael said:
QQ More Arauddy,sweet job to mids who were there ( :fluffle: ) To ruin the game for atleast one rubbish alb/pryd infil :clap:
lol.. ;o
rubbish alb/pryd infil :m00:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
last run i was duo with sorc (Blizard) then logged and sorc was alone with me ask him ? then he made group maybe no idea but i wasnt there anymore ;o

lol.. ;o
rubbish alb/pryd infil :m00:

It's rubbish alb/pryd And infil on different sentence,but if you want to take it that way feel free.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
It's rubbish alb/pryd And infil on different sentence,but if you want to take it that way feel free.
and why i m a rubbish alb/pryd and infil? ;o

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
let's all make a new thread every time we get outnumbered and call it zerg :eek:

Wee Soulkeeper

Fledgling Freddie
I seldom post anyting at all just some "Congratz" or someting like that but reading this thread made by this Araudry character make me laugh all the way to Odins table.

Thanks for a good laugh mate :-D

I really hope you get killed so many times over and over again :)
or as we said in the good old Ultima online "Rezzkill that bastard"

Infils = working as Intended

ROFLMAO

emma

Loyal Freddie
Araudry said:
just sad that 1 fg mids have to camp amg at 5am!
and not moving for Hours ;o
i bet it s fun to kill solo alb that way
since they cant do it with even number :m00:

i already say QQ pwned nerf blah blah so u dont even need to remind me those thing and postfarm ;p
Not the sort of post i`d expect from you tbh Araurdry seeing as you do exactly the same with 1-3fg stealthers pretty much all day.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
oh noooo, a fg mids is camping my camp spot!! :( :( :(

/who deadly shadows , make pwn group and retake your spot? :p

A

Aoln

emma said:
Not the sort of post i`d expect from you tbh Araurdry seeing as you do exactly the same with 1-3fg stealthers pretty much all day.
Quite obvious you haven't played in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom