Mids/Hibs in bg3

C

Carean Black

Originally posted by hammers
did i mention that we went back to try to take the Ck again (no)-just stating that the starter of this thread wanted more hibs and mids in BG buts whats the point ?

hmm.. yes i wanted more hibs/mids cuz i wanted more fun fights.. i was running around with one sorc (elvade) and later on more joined our group.. but us 2 did great tbh ae mezz and assist nuking/dotting 4tehwin ;) Nerf all whines really.. The point is to have fun?

W

wombawomba

Originally posted by ikaros
Thank you "Wét Cotton Tree" for giving us (Albions) some
action in Caledonia.

Even though you were crappy and unorganized it was
fun :) (You can sense the irony here)

A big WHOA! for that! We (WCT) had alot of fun, messin' around in bg3 before our, now, continued journey - > lvl50 :)
We just stayed a couple of days, though our plan was to be around longer, but we couldnt stand albs camping ck all the time tbh.
We wanted you albs to meet us in open field for some real action, and trust me, we tried!
No offence though we had fun.
We have a nice recording of our SM chasing away 4-5 albcasters and later on he realized he was all by him self (we just backed off to rest). He does one pbaoe, and all the casters turn away and run :D :D

Finally, I hope your irony is real, because we had a tough time being organized with you guys all spread out everywhere, and I think we managed to stay together pretty well (?)

As final words i would like to thank you all for being there, but still...we missed the hibs didnt we ? :D :D

(Oh yeah, we have all our bg3-fights recorded)
I

T

Torvarg

As soon as we're done editing we're gonna post our little "Tribute to BG3" movie, nothing fancy but something fun to watch.

Hope to see you out there in the "real" RvR later on.

I

iceflower

>There are maybe 300% more active infils than shadowblades right now.

In real rvr yes, but in bgs that statement isnt believable. Your perception is playing tricks with your mind ;-)

And no Fwapp, I dont trust you... not until you dress yourself up in cloth and drop that big shield of yours. My warrior welcomed any stealther stupid enough to attack him, surely you aint such a bad tank to get killed one vs one when fighting an assassin ;-)

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by iceflower
>There are maybe 300% more active infils than shadowblades right now.

In real rvr yes, but in bgs that statement isnt believable. Your perception is playing tricks with your mind ;-)

And no Fwapp, I dont trust you... not until you dress yourself up in cloth and drop that big shield of yours. My warrior welcomed any stealther stupid enough to attack him, surely you aint such a bad tank to get killed one vs one when fighting an assassin ;-)

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

In bg3 there are 3 infils for every sb. Most times more than that. And warriors get owned by infils, just like any other tank.

K

k0ugar

why are infs so popular? i always thort sbs were pains in the arses... least to me when i was in the bgs with me scout...

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by k0ugar
why are infs so popular? i always thort sbs were pains in the arses... least to me when i was in the bgs with me scout...

IF you thought sb's were a pain in the arse imagine what infils are for mids and hibs. ;)

I

iceflower

>In bg3 there are 3 infils for every sb

Got any proof of that or is it just your opinion? You sound darn sure of yourself so I look forward to some statistics, I would prefer if you sort it by prime time hours. During odd hours any class can dominate.

On the other hand, I really cant see any reason to suffer the hardship of leveling a shadowblade after the LA nerf above Thidranki unless you have the hope that the coming style review and some dext based weapons will find its way to mid. :-(

So from an emotional point of view you could be right, though the quality of mids posts on this forum speaks against that logic.

K

k0ugar

i can see infils ans ns being a pain to either side respectively.. but having been on the shap end of a sbs axe,sword, pumpkin,.. i still think sbs are ewul hehe

Users who are viewing this thread