Mids/Hibs in bg3

C

Carean Black

Cmon wake up a bit and bring more to bg3 :) the fights in bg3 are so damn fun.. and graxx i love u :) you come back aaall the time.. u rock!!

/Isofin

B

Bejeezus

Give it another week or so and I'll be back there with my new, improved toon..... oh wait, I'm an Alb.

Damn. :(

S

sweetleaf.

Would love to come bg3.

But only really fun when either mids/hibs got ck.

When albs have ck,too many albs.
Not really much fun when my group of 3 get killed but 15 albs

C

Carean Black

i´ve played all day in bg3 today... duoed with a sorc, have a group of 4.. and atm 1 fg.. cuz there is about 1 fg mids.. having great fights atm :) COME BG3!! :D 2500 rps atm :)

P

phule_gubben

where did u go then Isofin, I killed u once and then u left.

Don't call the wolf if u can't handle the pressure.

I

ikaros

Killed him once?
Heh, compared to the amount we killed you,
1 time isn't much :)

Oh well, I hope to see you all in Caledonia tonight!

I challenge every hib and mid to come there and fight us.

C

Carean Black

humma.. killed me once? who are joo.. guess i died then :p .. hmm maybe you are the bd, savage or the warrior i got on me all at once? :) well was fun.. im still there rping ;)

B

Brylle Madness

Im the SB who killed you on mb once :) Named: Kaeab

Btw Phule_gubben were the hunter called: Kawa

Hope to see you there tonight :) and poor Swoop had to defend the CK all by himself but we took it anyway :)

C

Carean Black

I will be there tonigt i hope :)

I am there atm.. and noticed u mids have taken the ck.. :p

N

Nazghul-

Albs taking the ck as i write this... the few mids that were there are now logging, but if you wanna run around with your zerg for 4 hrs after taking the ck as usual be my guest.

B

Bejeezus

Originally posted by Nazghul-
the few mids that were there are now logging

Coincidence? I think not. Shame this seems to be one of the days when Mid can't put up much of a fight, there was so little resistance we weren't even using rams, just bashing on the door.

Logged myself, no point sticking around with no action.
And despite what you appear to think, we don't enjoy running around for hours nuking soloers, we just hope that eventually you'll bring enough to provide some decent conflict.... which can happen.

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Bejeezus
Coincidence? I think not. Shame this seems to be one of the days when Mid can't put up much of a fight, there was so little resistance we weren't even using rams, just bashing on the door.

Logged myself, no point sticking around with no action.
And despite what you appear to think, we don't enjoy running around for hours nuking soloers, we just hope that eventually you'll bring enough to provide some decent conflict.... which can happen.

Dream on dude... you picked the overpopulated realm you have to live with ppl getting tired of always being outnumbered and logging.

B

Bejeezus

ALWAYS outnumbered?

Not quite sure how to respond there, how about: that's blatantly false, specifically an exaggeration?

If you want to be like that, let's try 'you picked a less populated realm, you have to live with being outnumbered a lot of the time'?

N

Nazghul-

ALWAYS outnumbered?

Not quite sure how to respond there, how about: that's blatantly false, specifically an exaggeration?

If you want to be like that, let's try 'you picked a less populated realm, you have to live with being outnumbered a lot of the time'?

No i don't i'm fed up with this game.

I

ikaros

Thank you "Wét Cotton Tree" for giving us (Albions) some
action in Caledonia.

Even though you were crappy and unorganized it was
fun :) (You can sense the irony here)

N

Nazghul-

Choosing the less populated realm is something to help offset the inbalance. If more albion kids would choose midgard/hibernia the game would be more fun for everyone.

K

kameh

Playing alb/prydwen is bad enough I really dont want the uber-thick alb/excals (even alb/prydwen thinks they're worse) coming to midgard thanks ;)

I

iceflower

>Logged myself, no point sticking around with no action.

You missed to get the medallion? After thid you got almost a level from it, I sure hope the same goes for this one. :)

Btw, the first time I entered Caledonia this Saturday afternoon Mids camped apk until I logged, and they were so horny for rps that they even charged up the slope into the land of the keep wizzies :) And yes they tried to swing at us while charging so no plain suiciding.

And Larc isnt inactive...at least not in DF where he farms lowbies according to the killmessages :)

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Aoami
To many Fotmboi infils.

but infils have a tiiiny effect on BG in comparison to the mid fotms of SMs and BDs and the hib pbaoers..... I know they are grped a lot but so are shadowblades and hunters, they realy dont have much of an effect in comparison to proper grouping classes.
When an infil joins a normal mixed group, its 50/50 wether they will hit any1 in a fight as they sometimes spend half of it trying to line up a PA or just staying out of the way unless theyre sure alb's winning. Bonedancers and hib casters are much bigger threats

A

Aoami

Got killed by a group of 5 infils the other day.

F

-fwapp-

sigh, like i said...

Originally posted by -fwapp-
I know they are grped a lot but so are shadowblades and hunters,

I

iceflower

>Got killed by a group of 5 infils the other day.

I was in a group of 8 hunters in Thidranki on Prydwen once, a pure excution squad. :) Was fun for a short time.

Whining about stealthers that group with each other is silly, at least as long as they are shunned in groups.

And fotmboi infis can easily be translated to fotmboi sbs...depending on what side you face I guess.

Iceflower

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by iceflower

And fotmboi infis can easily be translated to fotmboi sbs...depending on what side you face I guess.

may as well get here before a mid does, SBS arent realy fotm anymore because theyre no longer better than infils, spiritmasters and bonedancers are now the fotm, and around 50% of bg mids ive seen (not claiming to be statistical here) have been one of those 2 classes, whereas the alb bg fotms of infil and.... um, matter cabby? (hehe) make up around 10-25% of usual alb forces

and dont get me started on the amount of enchanters :]

I

iceflower

It always rains stealthers around you when you play support classes, you tanks dont see then until after your charge is over ;-)

And the fotm usage was just a method to highlight the popularity, not in the whiny way that BW and VN posters normally use it :)

Iceflower

F

-fwapp-

being a normally solo unbuffed tank i see all the stealthers bg has to offer trust me :p

H

hammers

well went there tonight with full group - not that many albs-start to attack keep get first door down -more albs turn up -zerg us we die-2 leave group-went back with the 6 left in group - albs zerg us we die-we all left group and no 1 went back-says it all really-have fun :)

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by hammers
well went there tonight with full group - not that many albs-start to attack keep get first door down -more albs turn up -zerg us we die-2 leave group-went back with the 6 left in group - albs zerg us we die-we all left group and no 1 went back-says it all really-have fun :)

hehe so they defended when their CK was being taken and then u went back with six people and expected to do better? :) surely the bonedancers in ur grp made up some numbers anyway :]

H

hammers

Originally posted by -fwapp-
hehe so they defended when their CK was being taken and then u went back with six people and expected to do better? :) surely the bonedancers in ur grp made up some numbers anyway :]

did i mention that we went back to try to take the Ck again (no)-just stating that the starter of this thread wanted more hibs and mids in BG buts whats the point ?

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by iceflower
It always rains stealthers around you when you play support classes, you tanks dont see then until after your charge is over ;-)

And the fotm usage was just a method to highlight the popularity, not in the whiny way that BW and VN posters normally use it :)

Iceflower

There are maybe 300% more active infils than shadowblades right now.

Users who are viewing this thread