Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

C

Chenuba

LOOOOOOOOL.
Discussing this is obsolete as there's always someone complaining about time.
The Fact is that DaoC is a 24/7 game and if there's people online at any given time to do something, what should stop them from doing it ?. We all pay the same to play this game and therefore also got the same rights, fx. relic raiding 1.30 GMT (I live in CET myself) if that's the time they can be online.

T

tut-ankh-amon

Tbh i think albs need something to whine about.

When NP was around they allwys whined about their 2FG "ZERG" (lol) now NP isnt around to kick their arse, they whine about hibs beeing "overpowered" yeye what ever. And now they whine about a late night RR made by 45 ppl. hum hum what a joke a raid made by 45 ppl? what will be the next? That all alb classes dont get 1000 hits extra with next patch?

N

noaim

Originally posted by suka

lol 6am event your life must be really busy ;)

Says he who was on BW forums whining at 3 in the night.

K

katt!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

Originally posted by ab_fluid

Never bought anything off ebay in my life kthx, duno who the fuck you are and quite frankly don't want to, tosser.

try to think, its not that hard. you were a fucking alb until you bought thorey and transformed into leetkiller of doom. you suck btw.

O

old.Krusha

/em walks into the room, sees all the crybaby Albs are still here... goes back to prydw.. makes sure door doesnt hit on the ass on the way out.........

Well done mids.. good to see that Mid/exc wasnt all CE/NP ..

K

katt!

Learn to make sense and stop trying to just raise your post count. stupid immature little prick.

YES! thats it! i need a postcount on a forum somewhere to impress my leet friends. im not desperate enough to pay money for a character in a game yet, heh.

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.Krusha
/em walks into the room, sees all the crybaby Albs are still here... goes back to prydw.. makes sure door doesnt hit on the ass on the way out.........

yup, mids know how to fight npcs .

sw suck btw.

T

tut-ankh-amon

seems like fluid and kedal have been maried or sumthing :)
lmao RL :D

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

Originally posted by kedal

try to think, its not that hard. you were a fucking alb until you bought thorey and transformed into leetkiller of doom. you suck btw.

FYI, I played albs for a whole /played of 10days got sick of the attitude of some of the people that play there, that was hmm 6months ago maybe, my bards like RR4 at lvl 43 love the char, hibs a great place, decided i wanted a change to see middie, as i hadn't played there, been in alb/hib since day 1 beta, couldn't be arsed buying a fresh account and levelling yet another char after a year of the game, so got thorey (at 480k rp's) through a friend, got almost 600k rp's since i got it which was like 2 months ago. Also how can u say i suck, i can't think of a single time i have met anyone called Kedal before, maybe u whore emain? rather play in odin's myself, but thats up too you.

K

katt!

Originally posted by aaragorn

just tired of iboughtmycharandsuckbutiliketalkingleet people thank you :p

A

ab_fluid

YES! thats it! i need a postcount on a forum somewhere to impress my leet friends. im not desperate enough to pay money for a character in a game yet, heh.

u do u always say leet? you think its cool? o_O or some kind of humor, please explain, i don't quite get it, also yeh you must want to raise your post the majority of what u post contains like 3-4 words 1 of which is usually "leet".

K

katt!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

FYI, I played albs for a whole /played of 10days got sick of the attitude of some of the people that play there, that was hmm 6months ago maybe, my bards like RR4 at lvl 43 love the char, hibs a great place, decided i wanted a change to see middie, as i hadn't played there, been in alb/hib since day 1 beta, couldn't be arsed buying a fresh account and levelling yet another char after a year of the game, so got thorey (at 480k rp's) through a friend, got almost 600k rp's since i got it which was like 2 months ago. Also how can u say i suck, i can't think of a single time i have met anyone called Kedal before, maybe u whore emain? rather play in odin's myself, but thats up too you.

farming gorge > emain > odins. btw, read sig.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Chenuba
LOOOOOOOOL.
Discussing this is obsolete as there's always someone complaining about time.
The Fact is that DaoC is a 24/7 game and if there's people online at any given time to do something, what should stop them from doing it ?. We all pay the same to play this game and therefore also got the same rights, fx. relic raiding 1.30 GMT (I live in CET myself) if that's the time they can be online.

Couldn't agree more, spot on post, i think the entire BW forums are set up for flames though so it won't help anyone :>

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

farming gorge > emain > odins. btw, read sig.

Farming lol, get a life and stop farming, try to help your realm instead of killing lowbies exping on beetles -_-

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by aaragorn

We r Gay lovers IRL, he's the bitch btw.

W

Wuren

Originally posted by old.Krusha

lol.. :rolleyes:

mids cant even get pass mmg in emain so they go kill NPC:s 5 am in the morning

A

AbPoon

Glad to see you Alb's liked the Relic raid btw ^^ didnt expect a reaction like this, i like it :)

No i wont be planning any late night raids on the Hibbys and the FOM raid ondag da was nothing to do with me we did the prime time on dag da a few nights back but big gratz to them on pulling it off.

I will be arranging some late night raids on the Albs though just for the fact that with the amount of people it attracts to these forums theres no-one left to defend Excal.

Live with it Albs because we havent stopped just yet.

Oh and i'll show you how much your flaming upsets me, about this much >.<, honestly my heart bleeds purple piss for you Albs it really does.

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by noaim
And how far you got?

And at what time?

If you were close to smashing second door and it was primetime, I applause you, if not...well then you just have to live without me applauding you.

if i remember right albs were on the 3rd gates when i arrived with the rest of the hibs at dagda, time was about 9pm(ish) i think, can't quite remember, but it was WELL in the middle of primetime.

they got eaten of course when we got there :D, but they did rather nicely tbh :)

K

katt!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

Farming lol, get a life and stop farming, try to help your realm instead of killing lowbies exping on beetles -_-

hmm.. i should link mr.ebay here to a map, so he can see that the hibs have to pass through gorge before getting to emain. guess what you can do with those hibs that come through gorge on the way to emain. ill tell you for just 9.99$.

A

AbPoon

Saying that you hate someone who you've never met in your life is rather anal kedal.

But anyway all the albs and hibs have totally forgot our prime time dag da raid when we due to abit of bad luck ended up on 50% of the 3rd door, thought we didnt do prime times?

From what i can see inc the FOM raid last night we've done 4 relic raids in the past week.

I think you lot are just a little upset at getting a 3rd enemy back.

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by suka
grow a pair of balls like the hibs, they have the same population yet do raids at primetime all the time,as much as i hate the fact they are overpowered i will give them the respect they rightfully deserve when it comes to primetime raids.

We'll be sure to try that when we get access to the classes Hibernia has :)

Rarely have I seen a thread with so much BS as this one, but please keep it up, it's highly amusing..

S

suka

mighty midgard killer of the NPC, look at it this way guys, when you have finished your raid you can head off down to the job centre to sign on, should tie in well with the end of your raid ;)

i guess we should all kill npc's at 6am like the mighty mids and the FoM alliance ;)

T

Thorarin

I wasn't going to flame, but I have to ask suka..

How many times do you plan on repeating the same old sh*t? ;)

S

suka

Originally posted by Thorarin
I wasn't going to flame, but I have to ask suka..

How many times do you plan on repeating the same old sh*t? ;)

that all depends on how many times you try and justify a 6am relic raid killing npc's as a job well done ;)

btw i did find this funny "We'll be sure to try that when we get access to the classes Hibernia has :)"

lol middy complaining about classes

G

Gahldir

Lets sum it up

Tzeen is right about that this might start a late night/early morning relicpingpong.... and that would be truely sad imho...

funny thing that a couple of month ago mids whined about albs times for RRs. the albs grows up (as do the hibs) and make RRs at late peakhours (21-24 GMT). then mids starts to make the empty server RRs and alb whines. you all swoped realm or something?

anyway... I look forward to nick a relic from midgard again. was quiet some time ago. A tip to mids would be to run around in thier own frontiers a lill more so we get a lill more resistanse then last time we nicked a relic from them.

expect us to strike rather soon and when 1000+ is online...

O

old.Nol

What exactly did you accomplish besides throwing away your own self respect and the respect that others used to have for midgard.

Keep justifying and keep pretending that what you did was tough. You accomplished the easiest thing in the game, you took an undefended keep.

/clap

K

kameh

Originally posted by old.Nol
What exactly did you accomplish besides throwing away your own self respect and the respect that others used to have for midgard.

Keep justifying and keep pretending that what you did was tough. You accomplished the easiest thing in the game, you took an undefended keep.

/clap

1. Where are the posts with middies saying they're ace/tough?

2. They dont have to justify it, it's a GAME <- remember.

3. Some people work shifts/live in other countries, do they have to take time off work so they can raid at peak times?

4. Self respect?! It's a GAME <- look out window, might see real world..

oh my god! it's only imaginary relics, it's probably 1 line of code in the fecking data.

:D Most of midgard didnt even know we had relics until logging on today, and even more dont expect to have them this time tomorrow :rolleyes:

<slaps wuren> hello mate Kami here remember me? Kainz says hello you smelly firby tart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom