Mids, Have you really sunk this low?

S

suka

Just another thing Strandor, or rather 2... why haven't we seen any frequent relicattacks from u primetime against the hib relics. The albs and hibs have had 3 relics each for a rather long time now and the attempts reported in this time have been very few :p
and before u flame too much, i could add that for a few min or so albs had gotten hold of their "own" relic this morning, though they were stopped by the Hibernian Forces. So i say like this, those who have never been in a late night/early morning relicraid feel free to complain at us.. as I said I would enjoy it more if the relics were taken prime time, those attempts will come I asssure u and then i guess u will be there harvesting some rp Strondor ;)

[/B]

btw albs made 2 relic attacks on hibby power relics in the last week

ATTENTION: next middy relic raid already planned for 10pm Dec 24th and 6am the following morning, be ready all mids.

A

agreiloth

lol enjoy playing DAoC christmas eve, i wont be there to defend but i hope u have a fun raid.

And I for one won't whine when/if you do...

Have fun

/Agreiloth

G

Garnet

look its a 24/7 game... If they want to do raids at such times then its their choice (I was in bed at the time). No point flaming and moaning on these boards because its not going to change anything.

Well done mids on a successful raid.

T

Tasans

Re: Sorry, I take it all back, you mids had not fallen that low...

Originally posted by Strondor_New
Sorry i take it all back, you mids had not fallen that low...
In fact it seems you have fallen FAR lower.... have just logged on to find that mids made further lame early morning relic raids, this time on hib and were successful.

:m00:

Midguard was once the superpower of Exacalibur,
Then the the other realms caught up and there was parity.
Then the rot set in, and the Fall of the Midguard Empire began its steady decent to terminal velocity.
Now Midguard is the "Third World" Realm of Excalibur, viewed recently perhaps by hibs and albs with some sympathy, but now with disdain.
Middies are now just walking rps who seem proud of their greatest achievements - pathetic early morning relic raids...

As much as i loathe Hibernians, they have my respect as players with skill and honour.

Hibs, go twat the mids and take their relics back, do it primetime, and rub their nooby noses in it!

Oh for the days of kIllgorde and other talented and honourable Middies :mad:

So said an Alb.
Short memory eh?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Idiot 1: Lets invade Germany!!!!

Sensible person 1: Why?

Idiot 1: Cos they did it to us!!!!

Sensible person 1: That was over 50 years ago and we're at peace now.

Idiot 1: I don't care, they invaded us so we can invade them and use the WW1+2 thing as an excuse!!!

----

Maybe a poor example :) but it has paralells with the whole nighttime raid situation..

To be honest i don't wanna mix into the discussion because mids will FOREVER use the bad defense 'ALBS DID NIGHTTIME RAIDS TOO 83775 years ago!!!! SO WE CAN TOOOOOO'

They conveniently forget that there's a silent agreement not to do relic raids at nighttime.

They also conveniently forget that the relics that were in Dagda and the relics that are currently in Excalibur have all been seized at primetime hours.

And ofcourse we have the people with high morale who say 'it's a 24 hour server and blablabla'. Well ofcourse, you're completely right, lets ALL do nighttime raids again and see that the relics all end up switching weekly. And lets all feed Barrysworld some more with whines (like this post :) )

And mids, please don't use Albs past night raids as your defence.

All the major Albion alliances agreed to do no nighttime raids... what mids did last night won't change that.

A

Aussie-

To Mids: We took your STR relic back at 23h , that's a decent hour. raid started about 1-2 h before.

W

Wuren

well good job killing npc:s, when u wake up around 22:00 pm today give yourself a clap on the shoulder.

NP pls come back from camlann, mids cannot play without you holding their hands & when we get them back im not gonna be there defending when mids raids on christmas morning.

A

agreiloth

Well is 1 am not nighttime raids? And 7 pm isnt a nighttime raid its more of a morning raid. And since i work alot and study im rarely online after 11 pm, but more often around 7 pm. So I shouldn't ever go on a relic raid?

If relic raids allways were done at 11 pm (as in the raid is over at 11 pm), then you have a point, but as long as raids start at 11 pm and perhaps end efter midnight i really dont see your point.

And yes i do hope we can do some raids around 6-7 pm so we can have some real fun, but that requires the big alliances to work together on mid, wich i hope will happen after today. And that will mean that we can avoid early morning raids, and thatll be better for us all.

/Agreiloth

S

suka

Originally posted by Wuren

NP pls come back from camlann, mids cannot play without you holding their hands

i think this sums up middy atm to a tee

O

obbla

Originally posted by Aussie-
To Mids: We took your STR relic back at 23h , that's a decent hour. raid started about 1-2 h before.

Then Aussie I apologise for the statement about that earlier-I was misinformed about that then, even though it's 00 then for me since i prefer CE-time :)

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by suka

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Wuren

NP pls come back from camlann, mids cannot play without you holding their hands
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this sums up middy atm to a tee

It would be nice to know what NP have done for midgard in the last 6 months, because as fare as I can tell they have done nothing more than farming RP in Emain.

M

munkey_blue

Ooh, I see a few rivers being cried. <cheers for Thames Water>.

If you want to yell at us, do it on the inside, it makes you look like less of a fool.

We are allowd to do whatever we please within the rules of the game (CoC etc.) There was no 'triuce' people just got fed up of taking relics, so we stopped.

FoM started a new alliance, and we had an event? It was at 6am in the morning... big deal ? 23 at night is just as bad as 6 in the mornining.. get over it, come to mid and take it back.

S

suka

Originally posted by munkey_blue

FoM started a new alliance, and we had an event? It was at 6am in the morning... big deal ? 23 at night is just as bad as 6 in the mornining.. get over it, come to mid and take it back.

lol 6am event your life must be really busy ;)

E

--Eraser--

all i can say is: well done, middies!!!!

just dont care about primetime or not, you deserve it. im happy midgard found its way back to strengh :clap:

T

tut-ankh-amon

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
dont know why you guys are trying to paint yourselves as the victim or something here (referring to you mids)?

albs havent done a relic raid at some fucked up time for dunno how many months.. at one time it was a bit common, now, it's rare..

dont give this bs 'sorry for us getting some balls back and attempting a raid on albion supremacy'

if u have got some of ur midgard pride shit back, then do like you did the other day and come along to a relic keep at primetime

cunts

prime time??? Why so you can defend your selves? STATS;
Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard Total
Population 9,714 (44%) 6,183 (28%) 6,064 (28%) 21,961
Level 50's 819 (38%) 610 (28%) 718 (33%) 2,147

Fine let them try raids in prime time. Server population around 2000. 44% 880 cunts
28% 560 mid
28% 560 hib

at around 2am CET in the morning server population around 300ppl??
44% 132 cunts
28% 84 mid
28% 84 hib

No matter when you log into the game, there will ALLWAYS be more albs online than the 2 other realms..Its a fact ok? i dont know if you little twats from alb know what the word mean, but plz if you dont ask mom or dad or you teacher in school tomorrow ok?

So you cant handle that mids did a night raid? Oh dear is it THAT hard to defend your selves? So 45 mids did a raid that failed. So what? They could have made it, they didnt, do you HAVE to whine and flame about it?

If you cunts, these are words you use to call mids so i take the privilege to use the same words to address you, cant defend your selves just because you arent enough online, which obviously HAVE to be more than 500 albs in the same time, meaning its the ONLY time you guys can actually manage to get a FULL braincell to function and do something, you guys deserve to loose the relics.

You lame idiots whine about everything, its NOT the mids camping emain mmg with 100+ ppl 24/7, and its NOT the mids whining about the hibbies wooping realms...Mids might have lost their pride, but atleast they dont whine half as much as you Albs...

And oh yea plz DO start nightraids, we all know you are a bunch of tossers so we wont be surprized if you did ok? And btw 23pm IS actually nightraid for some ppl, so dont give us that crap that its "ok"

But then again it must be hard for cunts and whores like you, to actually understand that there IS life beyond your back yard or outside your little room, and some ppl actually DO live in different time zones....

Id say plz, pay attention in school, and after school, do some homework, read something about other countries ok? I am sure you will benefit of it and actually learn something..

Now PLZ flame you tossers, i just looove to see those very very intelligent stuff you manage to dig out and tell ppl what they are, PLLLLLLLLLLZ enlighten me with your IQ PLZ do it...

Plz? will you do this?

Im waiting......Come on....

Bah ............

S

suka

are you angry??? are you upset??? you post shows nothing but an upset child trying to justify a 6am relic raid.

grow a pair of balls like the hibs, they have the same population yet do raids at primetime all the time,as much as i hate the fact they are overpowered i will give them the respect they rightfully deserve when it comes to primetime raids.

S

Spyf

Hmmm

Afaik this is a 24/7 game and relic's can be taken 24/7 so please stop all this whine and go get the relics back instead of waisting precious time whining about you guys being in bed.

War aint pretty and THIS IS WAR.

STOP THE GOD DAMN WHINE

O

old.chipper

be warned if we come for those relics in early hours dont u dare fuking moan always leave it to the middies to sink the lowest albs took relic in primetime so do hibs

see u real soon

T

tut-ankh-amon

are you angry??? are you upset??? you post shows nothing but an upset child trying to justify a 6am relic raid.

grow a pair of balls like the hibs, they have the same population yet do raids at primetime all the time,as much as i hate the fact they are overpowered i will give them the respect they rightfully deserve when it comes to primetime raids.

Another alb whine.....

T

tut-ankh-amon

Originally posted by old.chipper
be warned if we come for those relics in early hours dont u dare fuking moan always leave it to the middies to sink the lowest albs took relic in primetime so do hibs

see u real soon

There IS quite a bit difference in 45 mids relic raiding than 200+ albs relic raiding isnt there? good thought so....But hell if thats what you wanna do, do it....You pay your subscribtion like the rest of us, noone can or should tell you how to play.....

K

kameh

Originally posted by old.chipper

see u real soon

I doubt most middies care if the relics stay, we'll just farm some rps and have FUN whilst defending. then take them back again at 5am. Next time I'll do my best to be there :D

sheesh some people need to remember it's a game..

S

splash0r

wtf are you on about ? ive been making prime time raids all my raids ive been on and we started working on this RR 22.30 cet so it just took along time wtf deal with it

T

tut-ankh-amon

Originally posted by kameh

I doubt most middies care if the relics stay, we'll just farm some rps and have FUN whilst defending. then take them back again at 5am. Next time I'll do my best to be there :D

sheesh some people need to remember it's a game..

Suka read the above ok???U read read it? Did you understand anything?

No?

I thought so....

T

tut-ankh-amon

Originally posted by splash0r

wtf are you on about ? ive been making prime time raids all my raids ive been on and we started working on this RR 22.30 cet so it just took along time wtf deal with it

Hes a Emain ghost splash, the only trip he can manage is to run to neck merchant and port to emain, then he hear some1 talk about mids raiding at night and come here to whine, so ppl actually think he cares for Lamebion....

O

old.Tzeentch

<== hibby btw

ok, lets think of it this way

can you tell me, if we (hib) take back relic in the morning...
then alb takes it form us in the morning
then mid

and so on

3 weeks later

how many of you will even care about relics and stuff anymore?

a lot less... a LOT less..

good way to kill the relic aspect imo, not re-ignite it...

fyi, for those who dont know, hibs have attacked excalibur at least 3 times this week, and albs have attacked dagda 3 times this week also..

so, dont know where this alb and hib truce idea is coming from

S

StormriderX

Wow all this whine over a failed attempt on excalibur - imagine the pages of whine spam if the middies had succeded :rolleyes:

O

old.Lythande

You mean the hibs that pulled the guards at Excalibur and got such a massive alb add it CRASHED THE SERVER? Yea, that sounds like fun way to waste several hours of preparation. No wait it doesn't, let's try to avoid that at all cost with our 45 man crew that got the entire realm of Albion quaking in their boots. :D

O

old.Ryzar

Originally posted by Strondor_New
its now 2.30am gmt and mids have just made a unsuccessful attempt relic raid on excalibur. Many months ago all 3 realm came to a tacit agreement not to make lame relic raids at lame times of night / morning (i won't rehearse all the arguments, they soon became pretty self evident to anyone with an ounce of common sense / decency).

I can only assume this raid was led and conducted by a zerg of middie noobs (Killgorde would be spinning in his grave if he heard of this).

:mad:

from a mid's view it wasn't a RR

it was a joke imo

live on with the thought it was a RR

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom