Mids Defending Keeps

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
my SB aint died 1on1 to a necro yet, so im still failing to see thier uberness :l

your SB hasnt played unbuffed yet, so im still failling to see your uberness :l

O

old.anubis

nah, just dont forget to land disease and str/con debuff and those abominations become really soft

btw 90% of necros put their pets in defensive mode, pets start to melee you right away :great:

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Aussie-
your SB hasnt played unbuffed yet, so im still failling to see your uberness :l

I never claimed to be unkillable with my uber LoS :l

T

Tranquil-

So everytime you've had a one on one with a necro they've exploited LoS? And you won each time? :p

T

torcuil

But evidently worth your time writing yet another constructive, positive post.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Novamir
green con pet, and ok maybe it had a little less hp that full :p still hit for 1200+

gah, green con pet aint a lvl 50 necro then :D green con pet would b lvl 39- pet. If the caster was yellow to you then he must have been lvl 45 i think.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
I am sure comparing a LOS-issue to this makes sense in your troll-brain.

I really hope...
'

Considering people compare necros to SM pets running out through the doors....

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by kirennia
gah, green con pet aint a lvl 50 necro then :D green con pet would b lvl 39- pet. If the caster was yellow to you then he must have been lvl 45 i think.

Unlikely as lvl 45 is blue to 50. :p

O

old.Rusfighter

Lets c what u will say after 1.60 necro nefr. Lets c :)

I

indeed

hmm

I seen a lot of necros abusing the bug of casting a pet in the walls at reneris. In fact I killed quite a few of them with pbaoe. I have screenshots and I did consider reporting it because at the time I was very angry.

But then I thought to myself, we all play this game with the abilities fair/unfair given to us by Mythic. At the moment necros are a deciding factor in keep warfair. I know some albs who play other classes might not like me attributing so much of the victory to necros but I'm afraid you have to first fight against necros in a keep to see how big a difference they can make.

My point it, we should not be angry at each other, we should direct that towards goa, in the hope that in the future they may be quicker at completing the much needed patches. We cant expect people to not take advantage of these obvious bugs but we can push for changes. So I urge you who read this to file enter a righnow report and aim your flames at Goa who can make a difference. They might be patching at the end of the month but they should still be made to feel our disatisfaction for not doing so sooner. They knew about these issues, it was seen already on the US servers, the US players didnt have to put up with this as long as we have.

N

noaim

Ohh send me those screenshots...I wanna report the cheating scums.

A

aavarn

As for this whole Necro thing - whilst it is true that Albs could, if they were interested in gamesmanship chosen not to use this feature of their character, because it is quite clearly broken, it is unlikely they would or that we, in their shoes, would disregard the feature too. The fault lies with Mythic for not testing the character (Necro) properly and allowing it into live without fixing a major playability issue.

Yes - I am going to laugh hard at the Necros on patch day. In fact I will start a thread specifically for that purpose :) I am pretty damn sure it will be popular with all of Hib and Mid.

Originally posted by Jergiot
no need, next patch u have to deal with the infil/mins zerg climbing up the walls ^^

Thats not gonna be a challenge - they'll get wiped before they cast a single AE mezz without necros being able to keep everyone off the keep walls. But at least that is a cool, valid new tactic that we have a chance of combatting to deal with - it will be fun.

What is badly wrong is that somehow, as if by magic, Mythic is letting someone wearing chainmail climb up a keep wall which is physically impossible.

Basically minstrels needed a little upping and Mythic couldn't think of anything appropriate for the class (or couldn't be bothered to spend the time thinking) so just gave them an assassin (leather wearer) skill.

Just further evidence IMO that DAOC is going to the wall - Mythic don't give a shit any more (if they did they wouldn't have allowed Necros to ruin RvR this patch)- and Goa have always been utter crap - I don't see them getting any better.

Siting the servers in France, with quite possibly the worst internet ethos in the world was a major mistake (Internet routing in France is optimised to give access to domestic sites - connections in and out of the country are seriously messed up [I get from London to Paris in 25 hops - the same number I can get from London to Sydney, Australia]) But then what do yuo expect from easily the most chauvinistic state in Europe (which is saying something given we are pretty chauvinistic in the UK) [oh btw check the dictionary before posting about chauvinism it is NOT the same as sexism].

Roll on SWG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom