Mids Defending Keeps

A

Aussie-

cow2.jpg

Necro power :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

U

Urme the Legend

Necro fucking exploiters!

Try to do the same fucking thing after the patch, fucking lamers.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

80 Mids at Renaris.
Owned
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

I hope you are fucking kidding now.

If you are even trying to insinuate that mids suck at keep defense or that albs rule at keep attacks cause you got a keep using your bugged cheaterclass (I dont care what GOA says...play CS against someone with wallhack or something and you will get my point), then I got no words for how big of a moron you are.

Taking relics will be harder next patch due to the 3 rams per door, but with the necros out of the way it will be a walk in the park.

But it is nice to see...albs have to either zerg, or use a bug, or both, otherwise they are shit.

What is more fun, is to see how they think they are good for "succeeding" after "winning" using a cheat. (Again I dont care about the CoC, it is cheating.)

S

stunned

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
80 Mids at Renaris.
Owned
Regards, Glottis

80 mids on floor, about 15 alive res sick killed by los abusing necros. Must be fun to "win" that way.

R

raekwon

Naoim..who the fuk are you ??..stfu you lost we won learn to live with it...
ty.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
80 Mids at Renaris.
Owned
Regards, Glottis

You, my moron friend, would have written a bible of whine now if middies or hibbies had a class that was as bugged as necros.

Go back playing your scout that you enjoy so much, and look forward to the great boosts you are getting in the upcoming patches. Ohh wait, you arent getting any...I feel so sorry for you...hope you can enjoy it anyways.

Btw, I would love to see a SB kill you without being unstealthed while hitting you, and you not being able to see him, or target him, or run away. Just getting your ass kicked with no chance in hell of doing anything back.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by noaim

Btw, I would love to see a SB kill you without being unstealthed while hitting you, and you not being able to see him, or target him, or run away. Just getting your ass kicked with no chance in hell of doing anything back.

even when we do unstealth, he can't hit us anyway, teh gimpage is strong in scouts imo. Plus we're overpowered, an there aint a thing he can do about it tbh, he seems to think now alb got relics things will change, only thing thats gonna change is more infils for RPs ;l

N

noaim

Originally posted by raekwon
Naoim..who the fuk are you ??..stfu you lost we won learn to live with it...
ty.

Rather, who are you?

Go to school, learn to spell, then put your grade in your sig for us all to see.

And no, you didnt win, you never win through cheating.

You may defeat the opponent, but you dont win.

R

raekwon

noiam...wtf are you?? still here whinging cos you couldn't keep your relics cos of the necro's??Wooo nerf albs the necro's took your relics..shut up for fuks sake...

N

noaim

Originally posted by Apprentice
ROFL PWNED!

Yeah I really felt owned there.

You wanna know what owned is?

50x lvl 50 necros in 1.60 that cant play their class cause all of a sudden they cant safely nuke anyone they want through walls.

THAT is owned.

N

noaim

noiam...wtf are you?? still here whinging cos you couldn't keep your relics cos of the necro's??Wooo nerf albs the necro's took your relics..shut up for fuks sake...

You are about 15 hours late, I replied to Aussie who seems albs are soooo good cause they retook a keep using cheats, I havent whined about the relics and I wont, so why dont you get updated and till then just shut it?

C

Carlos Bananos

whats the deal with necro's anyway?

They're shit

A

Aussie-

in 1.6 we'll have 50 minstrels that ae mez you inside keep or insta shout you to death :D

N

noaim

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
whats the deal with necro's anyway?

They're shit

Correction: They will be shit.

Well, without cheating, they are shit aswell, but as long as they can cheat with em, they are far from shit.

Even the most shitty player becomes somewhat lethal using wallhack you know.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Aussie-
in 1.6 we'll have 50 minstrels that ae mez you inside keep or insta shout you to death :D

When they give minstrels 3 sec timer on shouts and let em cast em through walls, I will be here whining about it.

R

raekwon

necros rule....btw i didn't know we had 50x50lvl necro's in alb so quick all i can say to that is....nerf Necro's.. noaim you do spout some shit...

N

noaim

necros rule....btw i didn't know we had 50x50lvl necro's in alb so quick all i can say to that is....nerf Necro's.. noaim you do spout some shit...

I didnt know 1.60 was already here, you stupid moron.

D

Dr. Mangler

What´s to rule something when using a cheat?

A

Aussie-

tbh there is nothing more albs want then the release of 1.6 :D

R

raekwon

ooo resorting to insulting me now..actually i'm not a moron i'm a methodist...but then who care's we have the relics you don't..Hmm tuff..
ty.

O

old.amoeba

Thank christ I was dissauded from rolling as an alb - it truly is the realm for low teen morons.

N

noaim

ooo resorting to insulting me now..actually i'm not a moron i'm a methodist...but then who care's we have the relics you don't..Hmm tuff..
ty.

Insulting?

No, I stated facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom