Mids Defending Keeps

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Hmm, go play Albion characters who do not have instant aoe mezz, instant aoe stun, instant mezz, castable stun, casting pets (thx to necro we do now) and find out how it feels to have a bunch of elite see hidden using SB's gank you with a group, and then make emotes at you about how good they are...
Also, note how those nice abilities are all in a specline that is actually worth stuff...
Regards, Glottis
King of Whine!

N

noaim

Lets pretend 1.60 gets here today. Necros gets fixed, but it contains another bug. When they fixed thanes, they accidently made a big mistake. When a thane presses shift+c, to see compass, he gets a radar instead, that reveals all friendly an enemy movement in the area.

I suppose you would think this would be totally fair to use then?

G

Garh Khartari

hehe
Big mistake then, but so was the LOS bug with necros.. :p

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by noaim
Lets pretend 1.60 gets here today. Necros gets fixed, but it contains another bug. When they fixed thanes, they accidently made a big mistake. When a thane presses shift+c, to see compass, he gets a radar instead, that reveals all friendly an enemy movement in the area.

like anyone stil plays a thane

:p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Nope, do not claim it is fair. I can imagine it would suck pretty bad getting ganked non stop by Necro's. Damn, I hate getting ganked by little clueless SB's who only manage to own me cause they have a lvl 50 buffbot and see hidden.
But you can expect that people would use it. Mids fixed outer door at Bledmeer also, later this was fixed by Mythic. We complained, and Mids also said that Mythic had stated it was not a bug or cheat.. strangely enough they fixed it pretty soon afterwards.
All the realms abuse the bugs. Don't hear Hibs complain about the bugged RA that should only protect the user from magical attacks, but instead protects the whole group....
Didn't see Mythic fix that ASAP....
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
like anyone stil plays a thane

:p

People would...people would ;)

No but seriously, no matter what GOA or Mythic thinks, the necros do cheat, and to speculate if other would use it (I am certain they would) and to compare it to other bugs are useless.

Noone else can use it, and no other bugs are even close to as bad.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by raekwon
Naoim..who the fuk are you ??..stfu you lost we won learn to live with it...
ty.

rofl, atleast he has the balls to post his chars in his sig you twat

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by deerstalker
You have LOS through the inner keep door, the second door and the outside door to land your GTAOE? Amazing..

So sitting on the stairs inside the tower inside the keep. You can be targeted and damaged by who?
Pally's?
Inify's?
Wizzies?

Hem.. I can see why your so upset about necro's they ballance your little "tactic". How about mythic remove both abilities...

DS

First of all, fine if they remove both abilitys, but gtaoe works as it should necroes dont. Necroes kill ppl in a whole different way than gtaoe also. You can easily keep away from getting killed by gtaoe, necroes kill u if they get target.

No noone can target me, and they arent supposed to be able to either. But necroes get target on me if they get damaged by me and then shoot me through a wall till im dead which i CANT. Its bug abusing, cheating if you want. And it ruins the game to most ppl. Attacking a keep should require MORE attackers than defenders. Thats just logical.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by -yoda-
noaim you dont know jack shit about necros.. necros are pure tank killers. you try kill a necro 1v1 in open ground he will still pwn you :) from the necros ive spoke to only one with ability to kill it 1v1 is a zerker :) but even that wont last for long due to the iminent zerker nerf :)

so quit whining and go play a alt till next patch then u can come n whine about how u STILL get pwnd by necros in open field :p

funny, im a sb and still havent lost to a necro in 1on1 :( ... remember doing 600 dmg on DF to one to... 100% mob crit is neat :p

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Novamir
hehe tr00, i've one shotted a few abominations with annihil xD

a lvl 44 pet with low self buffs have like 2k hp.
craptalker :great:

O

old.Wildfire

gratz adramel, you can beat a necro in open combat, its called being a caster

still havent lost 1v1 in melee to anyone other than PAing SBs

and yes im up for some duelling to back that up :D

N

Novamir

green con pet, and ok maybe it had a little less hp that full :p still hit for 1200+

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
gratz adramel, you can beat a necro in open combat, its called being a caster

still havent lost 1v1 in melee to anyone other than PAing SBs

and yes im up for some duelling to back that up :D

Considering how albs move at 5fg+ all the time, I can understand you never lost a 1on1...you cant have had that many of them.

S

sorusi

i kill necros quite easy with my zerker, and with my ns too, jumped lots of them with PA,CD,SS,garrotte,garrotte and they have died.

C

Carlos Bananos

my SB aint died 1on1 to a necro yet, so im still failing to see thier uberness :l

B

bracken_woodman

Considering how albs move at 5fg+ all the time, I can understand you never lost a 1on1...you cant have had that many of them.

Poor Noaim :( Go and have some :drink: you'll feel much better ;)

B

Brutalos

U got the relics by skillz? No. U are da gimps? Ye.

Zerkers will and zerkers shall always gank u everywhere & anytime, now go tail ur Zergions, even with the relics u still need ur zergs to save ur pathetic arse.

Everyother alb that is playing decent rvr is out of this quote. Come and flame me in Odins.

/bye
/thanx.

B

Brutalos

Ye ok, we'll see who's gonna own whom.

/Urs trully

O

old.Wildfire

ptora2.jpg

yes, lets

B

Brutalos

wow i'm terrified someone help me!!

/da gimp returns

G

Garh Khartari

mmmm
Ptora looks hot, how about a date instead of a duel? :wub:

edit: aw man I'm sleepy :eek: mistook names on the pic, but ah well, sorceress sounds nice too I guess! :)

P

Puppetmistress

I am sure comparing a LOS-issue to this makes sense in your troll-brain.

I really hope...

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
I am sure comparing a LOS-issue to this makes sense in your troll-brain.

I really hope...

he's actually a norse afaik..

saying that, he did roll a thane D:

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by sorusi
i kill necros quite easy with my zerker, and with my ns too, jumped lots of them with PA,CD,SS,garrotte,garrotte and they have died.

grats you killed a stunned caster :great:

EGO EGO EGO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom