Mids at Bolg Tonight

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by alme
And yup every hib grp got constant baod and lets not forget constant GP. Thats how we earn our rps

Trying to be funny well of course not but with 2-3 chanters in group it's always somebody who got it so if a mid sm group should come around the corner the victory will always be yours, or let me put it this way mind if sms get boad and chanters get it removed from their ra list.

A

alme

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
me me me me me me, there are others in this world beside you m8.

Now theres a small prob here. Which ull prolly not understand but here we go. Since i can only think for my self, and not for others. When i reply, i reply what i think, not what others think.

And thanks for telling me, made my day

A

alme

Trying to be funny well of course not but with 2-3 chanters in group it's always somebody who got it so if a mid sm group should come around the corner the victory will always be yours, or let me put it this way mind if sms get boad and chanters get it removed from their ra list.

Yup and every hib grp got 3 chanters with baod.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by <Harle>
omg Amadon, you did it again ? arghhh
noooo! i learnt my lesson.. i let garba break it this time :p

btw that was such a sweet mez.. nicer than the one you'll never forgive me for breaking :D

A

Amadon

Make himself look like a complete fool bragging about pbaoe kills correct.

Come on hibs show us ss from some keeplord where we can see the chanters in action!!!.

Roll a chanter and get rr 8 at the same time how about it?.
twatofmybuffbot

can you please go back to school and learn to read

it depresses me to see that people can be so illiterate :(

W

wrathofsauron

Now theres a small prob here. Which ull prolly not understand but here we go. Since i can only think for my self, and not for others. When i reply, i reply what i think, not what others think.

And thanks for telling me, made my day

Glad to be of assitance bear in mind that there is something called compassion but i guess you are not old enough to have learned such advanced feelings yet in life.

ME ME MEMEM EMMEMEMEM! have a nice day or night maybe :)

W

wrathofsauron

Yup and every hib grp got 3 chanters with baod.

Then its ok with you if midgard get baod and hibneria lose it i just want your confirmation please since it does not seem to matter that you got this ra.

A

alme

Ah so when u reply on smth, u do not say what U think, but what every1 else think. Fun for u

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Amadon
twatofmybuffbot

can you please go back to school and learn to read

it depresses me to see that people can be so illiterate :(

You almost hurt me now, is this the best you can do? :D

A

alme

Then its ok with you if midgard get baod and hibneria lose it i just want your confirmation please since it does not seem to matter that you got this ra.

Nope that wouldnt be fun since mids are good enuff as they are. If theyd remove it completely i wouldnt care tho.

A

Amadon

You almost hurt me now, is this the best you can do? :D
I'm sorry, I don't wish to hurt anyone. I just wish you would realise that I don't think I'm uber, I'm not boasting about any pbaoe skills, I don't think that anything _I_ did was particularly good at all.
I thought the mez was great however, because the mids weren't afk at all, and we got lucky and jumped them as they were grouping up to move out, and I haven't seen a bunch of people mezzed so nicely ever - as I said, I wish I'd taken a screenshot before we broke the mez, but Garba was pbing before I could do so...

A

alme

I realised now, why dont we all stop posting on bw, and let wrathofmybuffbot take care of that, since he know what we all think ?

W

wrathofsauron

im waiting

Sorry had to get something to drink or i fall asleep, well you proved my point you want the cookie and don't wanna share it with somebody else.

A

alme

Sorry had to get something to drink or i fall asleep, well you proved my point you want the cookie and don't wanna share it with somebody else.

Ok how about we swap it for ure LA and ure insta ae stun.

S

soullessminion

Thought it was bloody comical, were all stood there stuck on 1 guy., semi afk chating in /gc that time to call it a night. When bam about 10 different mezzes land on us all then the pbae flashes started.. Dont think anyof us were bothered by dieing, only think i saw in chat was rofl think we realy upset them on way to keep.. Btw who are the hibs guild we all caught sat on hill on way there?

Think these funny inccidents are only thing that keep some of us playing :)

Ps: to all hibs who killed me in emain /hug and thanks for good laugh...

W

wrathofsauron

Ok how about we swap it for ure LA and ure insta ae stun.

We gladly trade the nerfed la to you and ae stun if we get baod and healer get endregen in return, quite pointless imo but for the good of the game i think that the majority would find it more fun if pbaoe got nerfed or fixed in some way.

Ask your self this why are there so few keep attacks in hibneria? why are there so few relic raids?

Answer is simple 2-3 random chanters can stop an entire army and that did you just prove today.

O

old.Nol

heheheheheh a zerker complaining about a skillless class...ooo look, it's irony...

A

alme

rofl endregen. Sure ure healers can have end regen if they gotta play a fucking drum for it AND a certain end BUFF gets removed from shamys ?

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.Nol
heheheheheh a zerker complaining about a skillless class...ooo look, it's irony...

Define skill in this game.

I have played almost all classes and currently playing healer when am i considered a skillfull player, "hehehehehehehhe" look at the idiot nol.

peace m8 and go to sleep.

W

wrathofsauron

rofl endregen. Sure ure healers can have end regen if they gotta play a fucking drum for it AND a certain end BUFF gets removed from shamys ?

I would agree on this any day to bad i don't work at mythic. :)

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by captilia
target next and spam DF = skill.

Another i have never played zerker person have spoken.

C

captilia

Another i have never played zerker person have spoken.

actually no, and thats the way you do it. you usually hit the hero in teh groups first ._. yes you.

O

old.Nol

Define skill in this game.

I have played almost all classes and currently playing healer when am i considered a skillfull player, "hehehehehehehhe" look at the idiot nol.

peace m8 and go to sleep.

Assumption, how can you measure your skill when you refuse to meet anyone unbuffed?

But anyways, if you didn't die in that episode, why bother getting involved, if you did, then you have to agree parking 4 loads on top of each other is nubber and deserves nothing less then the treatment it got.

And if it's the post that bugs you - look at this http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65650

nuff said.

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol

I could aswell say "A bard saying a zerker whining baout skill is irony...all you gotta do is ae mezz and group heal." That is about as correct as that a zerker only need to stick and spam DF.

You see, all classes can be made skilless if you want to.

Chanter...only press pbae. Warden...only run pbt. Hero...only slam and start hitting. Mana ment...omg just ae dot. How skilless.
All a druid gotta do is to buff and do insta heals and spread heals. Cant be any skilled druids out there when that is all they need to do can there?

C

Cuthervaen

Where did we brag about skill here? :p

Though skill = not standing all huddled together stuck to the same guy waiting for soemthing to happen just at the foot of the claimed keep you recently pulled guards from.

Cause usually something will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom