Mids at AMG 7.20 GMT

L

lac_desariel

And you call me a Zerg leader, plz dont do it again after that display, what was the odds 4 to 1 in your favor?

L

lac_desariel

I work, and have a life hence i just logged on

F

fed007

i saw u log on in cg, thats when i logged off :p albs where zerging then :)

D

duact

when i died last run 5fg albs were around me after we had killed about 4fg so ;)))

P

phule_gubben

too many albs logged in Uppland i pressume?

:chortle:

K

Kallio

Originally posted by duact
when i died last run 5fg albs were around me after we had killed about 4fg so ;)))

yes, plz bring more clueless zergs. I love em :D

V

Vodor

If you mean when i think you mean it was around 4 to 1 odds in your favor, but then a decent Mid GG is worth 3 Alb grps normally so i can forgive you for being confused

Poon

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Vodor
If you mean when i think you mean it was around 4 to 1 odds in your favor, but then a decent Mid GG is worth 3 Alb grps normally so i can forgive you for being confused

Poon

Hmm is that meant to be funny or something?

Originally posted by Shagrat
hahaha poon

Hi der Mr.ass licker........!

V

Vodor

Originally posted by del_eneste

No its not funny at all, really its rather a shame but then tis much harder to put a balenced grp out like AD or TB and much more easy to zerg it with randoms like Lac Outlaw and their other pets

Poon

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by del_eneste

Hi der Mr.ass licker........!

hi der mr QQ

It was funny tbh. Cus its true, mid has alot more decent groups than albs. And I don't mean all albs before you start crying -_-

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
hi der mr QQ

It was funny tbh. Cus its true, mid has alot more decent groups than albs. And I don't mean all albs before you start crying -_-
Did I say Mid doesnt have more decent grps? and before you say - no i'm not a lame "zergling". If I go RvR at all i'm 99% of the time solo..so plz fo

C

catalina

What some people seem to forget is that not everyone who goes RvR is a powergamer who NEEDS to run in a perfect setup group.

Many players/guilds want to play for fun and/or don't have time to organise regular balanced groups. HG is an example of this and if we have an RvR night and 10 ppl wanna join in the fun we'll run 2 groups of 5 so all can join in. For powergamers they'd pick the best 8 setup and tell the other 2 to FO cos they don't fit in.

These groups that play for fun then have to run 2fg or more to stand a chance at living a bit longer and instantly get labelled *fucking lame zerging pricks* and *why don't u run 1fg so we can wtfpwn u with our uber mad skillz*

Yes, fg vs fg can be great fun if it's an even fight, but tbh there are comparatively few even fights. Large scale battles are even more fun imo, especially when all 3 realms are involved.

For those who demand that everyone MUST run 1fg or they're lame, you can fuck off back to counterstike and play 8v8 all you want. ;)

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by catalina

For those who demand that everyone MUST run 1fg or they're lame, you can fuck off back to counterstike and play 8v8 all you want. ;)

N

noaim

*why don't u run 1fg so we can wtfpwn u with our uber mad skillz*

*Why dont you raid primetime so we can wtfpwn you with our numbers?*

C

catalina

Originally posted by noaim
*Why dont you raid primetime so we can wtfpwn you with our numbers?*

For the most part RR's take alot of planning, organisation and patience. Unless of course the extent of your planning is to wake up at 7am. Hibs have made better efforts with fewer people in primetime, it can be done.

Anyway, RR's is kinda off-topic here :p

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by nalistah
true comic :D

an alb complaining about zerg X>
not complaining about the zerg its the people that brand me a zerg leader and do it them selfs double standerds etc

N

noaim

For the most part RR's take alot of planning, organisation and patience. Unless of course the extent of your planning is to wake up at 7am. Hibs have made better efforts with fewer people in primetime, it can be done.

Anyway, RR's is kinda off-topic here :p

I forgot there is no organisation or anything at all behind any of the groups that always kick your asses. They all just happened to be at the same place one day and since then they have been that, without even talking to eachother etc...

K

killrake

What some people seem to forget is that not everyone who goes RvR is a powergamer who NEEDS to run in a perfect setup group.

Many players/guilds want to play for fun and/or don't have time to organise regular balanced groups. HG is an example of this and if we have an RvR night and 10 ppl wanna join in the fun we'll run 2 groups of 5 so all can join in. For powergamers they'd pick the best 8 setup and tell the other 2 to FO cos they don't fit in.

These groups that play for fun then have to run 2fg or more to stand a chance at living a bit longer and instantly get labelled *fucking lame zerging pricks* and *why don't u run 1fg so we can wtfpwn u with our uber mad skillz*

Yes, fg vs fg can be great fun if it's an even fight, but tbh there are comparatively few even fights. Large scale battles are even more fun imo, especially when all 3 realms are involved.

Totally agree with u, good words.

Sound much like FoM, we often are lack of skalds, almost never Savage (think we have 3-4 savage lvl 50 at total in FoM)

All that wants to join in are welcome, we play for fun and dont need FOTM grps to play, we also get beaten a lot because of this, but who cares we have fun.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by lac_desariel
And you call me a Zerg leader, plz dont do it again after that display, what was the odds 4 to 1 in your favor?

that once, they need to do it every day for the next 6 months to be near ur guilds class as zerg leaders

B

Begach

Bah so many words. Coudn't you just have said:

"We zerg, only to survive you understand, and ppl call us zergers. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

:great:

B.

B

bracken_woodman

Very true :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Begach
Bah so many words. Coudn't you just have said:

"We zerg, only to survive you understand, and ppl call us zergers. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

:great:

B.

Guess it was just over your head, eh?

B

Begach

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Guess it was just over your head, eh?

Nah mate. Think it went over yours. Running 3fg of mixed nuuber albs doesn't improve survivability v's a good RvR guild. It improves survivability v's 1fg of enemy nuubers. They are the poor feckers getting zerged. Not the RvR GG "power gamers" who more often than not will roll over mixed, random groups 3-4:1 against.

Forming 3fg to take out a single fg is some gay shit. No matter how you dress that up. I'd rather take the fg somewhere else or go xp. Then again i aint the one complaining about being called a zerger.

B.

K

kirennia

Nah mate. Think it went over yours. Running 3fg of mixed nuuber albs doesn't improve survivability v's a good RvR guild. It improves survivability v's 1fg of enemy nuubers. They are the poor feckers getting zerged. Not the RvR GG "power gamers" who more often than not will roll over mixed, random groups 3-4:1 against.

Forming 3fg to take out a single fg is some gay shit. No matter how you dress that up. I'd rather take the fg somewhere else or go xp. Then again i aint the one complaining about being called a zerger.

B.

Please note before I post, I am not one who sucumbs to the zergs nor takes part in them apart friom in keep takes/relic takes.

So you're saying by right that a bunch of rr1's shouldnt group up with more numbers against higher rr people? So how exact should they gain rps in order to contend against the rr7+ who run around?

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by noaim
I forgot there is no organisation or anything at all behind any of the groups that always kick your asses. They all just happened to be at the same place one day and since then they have been that, without even talking to eachother etc...

LOL yeah, takes a huge amount of organisation to say "No you can't join our fotm group with your lame character, no matter how good you are," followed by a good dose of spamming /assist. Did I not see complaints in the Mid forum the other day that lamers were choosing RR2 savages over RR6 zerkers?

If you don't know how much more it takes to organise a primetime relic raid than a single 1fg fotm, it's no wonder you found organising one a bit tough.

"wtf? We lost the relic raid? But we have 8 perfectly balanced groups! IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

G

Gordonax

B.

Obviously you can't read. We don't run 2fg (or whatever) to win. We run 2fg because we all like to play together, whether you have a fotm character or not.

B

Begach

Originally posted by kirennia
Please note before I post, I am not one who sucumbs to the zergs nor takes part in them apart friom in keep takes/relic takes.

So you're saying by right that a bunch of rr1's shouldnt group up with more numbers against higher rr people? So how exact should they gain rps in order to contend against the rr7+ who run around?

Nah. What i said was that the whole point of running 3fg is to kill RR9 FoTM RvR GG's is a joke. The fact that it is a shitty way to win aside. What happens to the numerous rr1-4's running as fg's that they ZERG whilst looking for and eventualy still getting owned off the GG who are better organised, have better group configs an generaly know wtf they are doing.

They low RR fg's are the guys your zergin. A strong GG won't give a shit and just roll over you guys whether your running 1fg or 3fg.

The above is zerg mentality. I never said it was right or wrong. I just called it what it is.

B.

Users who are viewing this thread