lol-warders at amg

B

behatch

what can i say, you got rezzed,30 seconds later used ts on us and got killed againdo you have a brain?

i jst ld at amg gate

wonder what the chances are off me getting zerged when i log on are :rolleyes:

A

adari

Let me get a fg to stick me, my TS is up!

Aheahehae! I so love doing that.

P

Pin

Originally posted by adari
Let me get a fg to stick me, my TS is up!

Aheahehae! I so love doing that.

yeah, it's great when I see you pop TS, then mezz you and staff you out of stealth while the rest of the people you are grouped with run off and cower in a corner until it's safe.

A

adari

Originally posted by Pin
yeah, it's great when I see you pop TS, then mezz you and staff you out of stealth while the rest of the people you are grouped with run off and cower in a corner until it's safe.

You didnt see me pop TS, you just mezzed the doors cos I opened them and nightpetals ae uncovered me, and I was with 1 stealther who was somewhere else.

L

loxleyhood

You didnt see me pop TS, you just mezzed the doors cos I opened them and nightpetals ae uncovered me, and I was with 1 stealther who was somewhere else.

Adari's TS runs are going to ruin my shield.

P

Pin

No, actually I didn't see you open the doors, I just mezzed them cos we ran up and knew you were camped there. You being in the middle of them with noob stealth so I saw you while running over was just fun :)

And I believe the other stealther was a certain Silver Hand who we also ran over, but managed to get out of the way.

A

adari

Originally posted by Pin
No, actually I didn't see you open the doors, I just mezzed them cos we ran up and knew you were camped there. You being in the middle of them with noob stealth so I saw you while running over was just fun :)

And I believe the other stealther was a certain Silver Hand who we also ran over, but managed to get out of the way.

oh, in that case, grats

A

adari

Originally posted by Pin
Yeah. Thinking Minstrel next...

bollocks. you have 7 bodyguards ;)

and u have not?

:p

and i only counter zerg the zerg if needed =P

Users who are viewing this thread