mids at amg odin

A

Agreac

Originally posted by Jaxal
plz go take your zerg somewhere else

Could say the same to you. Besides Bledmeer was under attack by 50+ hibs so take your whine elsewhere please. ;)

S

StormriderX

Camping amg with 4fg+ ruins the fun for all :/

J

Jaxal

the albs moving in fg had no choice but to group up to create a zerg to outzerg the mid zerg at amg.....
where does it end :>

ps : odins becoming 2nd emain ? screw that

L

lightningbolt

and again was bled under attac, what u saw was leftovers :) from the defence, if u wait 10 min instead of running here and whine odins will probobly be back as usuallt with alb zerg and 2fg of hibs and mids :)

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by Jaxal
the albs moving in fg had no choice but to group up to create a zerg to outzerg the mid zerg at amg.....
where does it end :>

ps : odins becoming 2nd emain ? screw that

do not hope so

H

hercules-df

it wasent a zerg it was 1 FG of RG running past another FG of RG who were being chased by random mids 4 leeching, NP happend to be having a meeting at the time too.

E

Ekydus

I think you'll find that all zergs are not pre organised so in fact they are all coincidental.

B

Belomar

I don't currently have access to the game, but I do know that the last week, Mids have been camping AMG with 4+ FGs at least twice when there was no tangible reason to do so. No attack on a Mid keep (that I knew of), no attempted relic raid, no "last day before the 3-ram patch", etc. And still a bunch of Mids convened on the AMG and decided to make life miserable for those Alb FGs who wanted to have some fun in Odin's. I even saw trebuchets.

Oh, and don't give me that "defending our homeland" crap.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Belomar
I don't currently have access to the game, but I do know that the last week, Mids have been camping AMG with 4+ FGs at least twice when there was no tangible reason to do so. No attack on a Mid keep (that I knew of), no attempted relic raid, no "last day before the 3-ram patch", etc. And still a bunch of Mids convened on the AMG and decided to make life miserable for those Alb FGs who wanted to have some fun in Odin's. I even saw trebuchets.

Oh, and don't give me that "defending our homeland" crap.

What if albs just *might* had tried a RR? everything is possible ;)

B

bracken_woodman

Re: Re: mids at amg odin

Originally posted by dorfs
they are defending their frontier you fuckin moron

Take that to its logical conclusion... each realm mounts a zerg in their frontier and camps the respective mg. Wouldn't it be fun ;)

S

samildanachh

mids are becoming more zergy in general, i think its all those shitty albs who jumped ship who are now infesting midgard which are causing the problem :D

E

Ekydus

Either Midgard are getting more into zergs overall, or they are mistaking the MGs for gay bars.

<Hums the tune>

S

samildanachh

what is it with your obsession with gay bars?

E

Ekydus

My mind has been warped by your endless PMs of "GAY BAR" spams ingame and listening to Electric 6 in the background doesn't help... :/

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: mids at amg odin

Originally posted by Agreac
Could say the same to you. Besides Bledmeer was under attack by 50+ hibs so take your whine elsewhere please. ;)

Could understand 4-5fg of Mids at the hmg incase Hibs attack Bledmeer, but why go to the amg?
Just admit it Mids, you are the zerg kings on Excalibur server! Nothing to be ashamed off, just be proud you have beaten Albs at their own game!
Regards, Glottis

A

Agreac

Re: Re: Re: mids at amg odin

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Could understand 4-5fg of Mids at the hmg incase Hibs attack Bledmeer, but why go to the amg?

LOL what a twat, if we hear a report of 4fg+ albs at atk you seriously think we should go to hmg? Or maybe head back to svasud faste and let you take one of our keeps? Sure. :rolleyes:

H

horil

Re: Re: Re: Re: mids at amg odin

Originally posted by Agreac
LOL what a twat, if we hear a report of 4fg+ albs at atk you seriously think we should go to hmg? Or maybe head back to svasud faste and let you take one of our keeps? Sure. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they were about to use that clever tactic.

L

lightningbolt

Originally posted by powahhh
lol :p

QUOTE]Originally posted by lightningbolt
if u wait 10 min instead of running here and whine odins will probobly be back as usuallt with alb zerg and 2fg of hibs and mids :) [/QUOTE]

plz read the whole messege instead of copy paste what u want to heare :p

i meant with an albzerg AND 2fg of hibs and mids playing as it should be playing, but i guess that didnt get to u :p

Users who are viewing this thread