Midgard under siege 24/7.

Hanni

Fledgling Freddie
Basically, you all suck donkey cock :)

ps. sorry for language flim :p

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
And if you count all the albion zerglings that are running 200 peeps and earns 1k rp's / week? How are the results looking then?

Edit:

I think those are very nice rp's for Midgard, or not?
Regards, Glottis

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
just use teh eyez t_t

instead of teh funky stats go rvsr and you see shitloads of albs, loads of mids and some hibs... no need for ze stats ! :p

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
And if you count all the albion zerglings that are running 200 peeps and earns 1k rp's / week? How are the results looking then?

Your numbers shows that there are about 10% more albs than mids. Hardly a massive population advantage. My numbers shows that its the mids thats earning the most RPs. Since they are doing this with fewer numbers, its a fair conclusion that Midgard is the stronger realm atm.

Primary reason for midgards strength must be in better organisation. Which leads me to repeat the point i made in my first post in this thread: Hibs and Albs can see that Mids performs better, so they consider Mids as a bigger threat, hence its natural to see them focus more on Mids than on each other. Thats really the point in having 3 sides in a game.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
are you blind or smth or did you miss the 20 hib whine threads about population imbalance. do you think it's fun for them to be under attack 24/7 by 80% of the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=server&v=55">server</a> losing their first relic after 2 days. If albs didnt retreat before the weekend they would 100% have lost their power relic. more hibs would prolly have quit and the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=server&v=55">server</a> would simply be dead like prydwen in a matter of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a>. I'm sure of it they have alot more fun now they can build their group instead of rushing in panic to the keeps/relics to defend what they've been doing the first days.

make server as dead as prydwen pls so this stupid brainless zergs stop so i can play excal again with my cripple cpu :D

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Claudius said:
I think its fair that Hib and Alb go together against Mid. Midgaard has the same number of relics as the two other realms combined.

If someone manages to take the relics from Mid so either Alb or Hib takes over the leading role in number of relics, I am 100% sure that there will be a new target and those realms behind in number of relics will "band" together.

And for the record, it should be easy to see that there is no real alliance, because you see hibs and albs attacking each other too. Its just that to everyone its obvious that Midgaard is the strong realm atm, i.e. have more relics. (yeah yeah albs may have more <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> in primetime, but mids have better organisation and stay up longer etc etc).

so you say the realm with most relics should get ganked by the other 2?
oh jesus what have this game gone to?

Dark Age of N00balot?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Or maybe Midgard has the bigger population?
Maybe everybody should face the facts.
Regards, Glottis :fluffle:

HI M8!!

Statistics for server Excalibur
Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard Total
Characters 11,491 (41%) 7,143 (25%) 9,600 (34%) 28,234
Active Characters 5,222 (42%) 2,918 (24%) 4,276 (34%) 12,416
Level 50's 4,333 (39%) 2,988 (27%) 3,709 (34%) 11,030

face the facts M8!

Glottis comments 4tw xD

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Claudius said:
Your numbers shows that there are about 10% more albs than mids. Hardly a massive population advantage. My numbers shows that its the mids thats earning the most RPs. Since they are doing this with fewer numbers, its a fair conclusion that Midgard is the stronger realm atm.

Primary reason for midgards strength must be in better organisation. Which leads me to repeat the point i made in my first post in this thread: Hibs and Albs can see that Mids performs better, so they consider Mids as a bigger threat, hence its natural to see them focus more on Mids than on each other. Thats really the point in having 3 sides in a game.

Yepp but still 10% advantage.. I have never said that Albion are making more RP's or are doing better in RvR. I just pointed out that you got an advantage in population.. even if it's small it's a difference.

Midgard is probably a stronger realm when we got the leader for it. But take this sunday for example.. from 10.00cet to 16.00cet we tried grab a nottmoor tower but never succeeded. That was purely because albion had alot more people than we did.

So the attempts from glottis etc to claim that Midgard got a larger population is "skrattretande" :p .. couldn't find a nice english word for it.

Well as conclusion we can then say that albion got a larger population (10%) but Midgard is a better realm and perform better in RvR and can beat larger Alb zergs.

Have a nice night all!

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
so you say the realm with most relics should get ganked by the other 2?
oh jesus what have this game gone to?

Dark Age of N00balot?

You obviously dont understand that we are talking about relics here?

1fg rvr is perfectly alive in NF, and there are no alliances there. Just take a look at the "farm" towers that pop up in all frontiers. Its everyone against everyone.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
But take this sunday for example.. from 10.00cet to 16.00cet we tried grab a nottmoor tower but never succeeded. That was purely because albion had alot more people than we did.

Well, you can try your normal hours! :flame:

So, we are agreed now that population differences in RvR between albs and mids is only 10%? :)

Aussie

Banned
Urme the Legend said:
. from 10.00cet to 16.00cet we tried grab a nottmoor tower but never succeeded.

10cet? dude you were already busy from 6am :eek:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
10cet? dude you were already busy from 6am :eek:

Well I went online at 10.00cet and then we had a BG with 16 people in it.. and as I heard you took Nottmoor after 02.30cet or something.. so I'm not suprised if mids were fighting at nottmoor at 06.00cet .. probably alot of albs there to.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Claudius said:
You obviously dont understand that we are talking about relics here?

1fg rvr is perfectly alive in NF, and there are no alliances there. Just take a look at the "farm" towers that pop up in all frontiers. Its everyone against everyone.

perfectly alive..right

i suppose you arent a 1fg gamer?

Aussie

Banned
Urme the Legend said:
Well I went online at 10.00cet and then we had a BG with 16 people in it
aye those 66mids went to sleep after their pathetic attempt xD

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
perfectly alive..right

i suppose you arent a 1fg gamer?

The farming of low realm rankers is still easy in NF. Grab a tower, hunt near the zerg fight, setup underwater camp near drop off points etc.

You wont see much opted group vs opted group anymore, but if you are saying that was the only thing you lived for in OF, you are lying. Everyone knows that the opted groups went to zergy emain to farm RPs. ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
aye those 66mids went to sleep after their pathetic attempt xD

So you admit you were online defending at 06.00am against the mids? :) And there was probably alot more albs online also.

But please.. let's not start an argument about keep takes and times etc.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
HI M8!!

Statistics for server Excalibur
Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard Total
Characters 11,491 (41%) 7,143 (25%) 9,600 (34%) 28,234
Active Characters 5,222 (42%) 2,918 (24%) 4,276 (34%) 12,416
Level 50's 4,333 (39%) 2,988 (27%) 3,709 (34%) 11,030

face the facts M8!

Glottis comments 4tw xD

hope you are joking ?
if you belive those numbers show anything about RvR population then you are not the brightest kid on the block..

try look at the numbers showen in the link ... try understand why they are showen as they are and you migth learn something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom