Midgard under siege 24/7.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Constant flow of both hibs and albs attacking primary bledmeer and Blendrake since friday night.. we are still holding pretty well even if it's over 250 enemies in our frontier! Not easy to split our forces and defend 2 keeps at the same time...

I salute both albs and hibs for trying.. but I wish we could kick the albs out of nottmoor and invade Albion :>

(Psst listen hibs I will give you a tip.. instead of attacking blendrake go for Beno :> )

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Gotta say you guys defend really well, nice try for notts last night btw only a few of us albs in the keep, you nearly got thru, outer wall was at 60%.... then we killed you all somehow. Was a good try.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe well most of us that tried for Nott last night at about 4am had been defending the frontier the whole day by then and were really tired, so people started loging when we had set up trebs and started bombarding the wall, then some hibs arrived and assiled us from the side and you came and flanked us from the other. When there was only a handfull left of us and the siegeengines were destroyed i think the rest gave up as well, i know i did (and it was 5.30 or something :eek6: ).

Aussie

Banned
Urme the Legend said:
(Psst listen hibs I will give you a tip.. instead of attacking blendrake go for Beno :> )

do you really think it was a coincidence that Herfolge Boldklub gave up control of Behn making the keep lvl 1 again?
do you really think its a coincidence the 200albs zerg suddenly moved to mid?
its only because of albs that hibs finally are able to rest again, able to retake their own keeps and do some attacks.
Hibs have to be braindead if they attack Alb.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
we'll do that and we aint braindead
its just the game, and if i lose or win, i'll just try to have fun
my void eld is real fun these days and my bard gets always a grp altho i leave 2/3 grps most of the time for being mostly braindead

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
do you really think it was a coincidence that Herfolge Boldklub gave up control of Behn making the keep lvl 1 again?
its only because of albs that hibs finally are able to rest again, able to retake their own keeps and do some attacks.

Lord of the leech has spoken, whats left to debate?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:

i bet ur mom is really proud of u!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Now why wouldnt the hibs invade albion, just because albion gave up on sieging hib? Perhaps you should look up the definition of having 'fun' in a game, Aussie?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:

they've been trying

Aussie

Banned
Marczje said:
Now why wouldnt the hibs invade albion, just because albion gave up on sieging hib? Perhaps you should look up the definition of having 'fun' in a game, Aussie?
are you blind or smth or did you miss the 20 hib whine threads about population imbalance. do you think it's fun for them to be under attack 24/7 by 80% of the server losing their first relic after 2 days. If albs didnt retreat before the weekend they would 100% have lost their power relic. more hibs would prolly have quit and the server would simply be dead like prydwen in a matter of time. I'm sure of it they have alot more fun now they can build their group instead of rushing in panic to the keeps/relics to defend what they've been doing the first days.

highland3r

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
they've been trying

lol ye we tried but failed :( so agree completely with zoyster

as for mid keep attacks of hibs its mostly gank grps runnin around not so huge zergs mostly :eek6:

highland3r

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
are you blind or smth or did you miss the 20 hib whine threads about population imbalance. do you think it's fun for them to be under attack 24/7 by 80% of the server losing their first relic after 2 days. If albs didnt retreat before the weekend they would 100% have lost their power relic. more hibs would prolly have quit and the server would simply be dead like prydwen in a matter of time. I'm sure of it they have alot more fun now they can build their group instead of rushing in panic to the keeps/relics to defend what they've been doing the first days.

act normal m8 who said hibs would lose there power relic you do? :eek6: imo albs still tryin but does not forget its weekend so alot of peeps go out instead of zerg 24/7 in weekend

Aussie

Banned
highland3r said:
act normal m8 who said hibs would lose there power relic you do?
ye with 1 keep to go and 2 realms in hib frontier with the weekend coming.i'm sure you'd have kept that last relic :rolleyes:

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
I think its fair that Hib and Alb go together against Mid. Midgaard has the same number of relics as the two other realms combined.

If someone manages to take the relics from Mid so either Alb or Hib takes over the leading role in number of relics, I am 100% sure that there will be a new target and those realms behind in number of relics will "band" together.

And for the record, it should be easy to see that there is no real alliance, because you see hibs and albs attacking each other too. Its just that to everyone its obvious that Midgaard is the strong realm atm, i.e. have more relics. (yeah yeah albs may have more people in primetime, but mids have better organisation and stay up longer etc etc).

highland3r

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
ye with 1 keep to go and 2 realms in hib frontier with the weekend coming.i'm sure you'd have kept that last relic :rolleyes:

its not because we had one keep left power relic would have fallen immediatly or somethin m8 cous we hibs r more interested in power relic than midgard (always has been)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Claudius said:
(yeah yeah albs may have more people in primetime, but mids have better organisation and stay up longer etc etc).

I highly doubt albs have more than 10% population than mid nowdays

Aussie

Banned
solo_r0x.JPG

give more keepdefence xDDDDDD

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
That was Dreams, not Aussie. I got the same amount in 3 hours earlier today on my healer, I'm happy with that, considering the difference in rr's.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Was kinda fun though when archers assisted on me and tried to waste me. Managed to heal me so much and help with SoR that they didnt get me down, think they gave up after a while and found another target. :p

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
I highly doubt albs have more than 10% population than mid nowdays

10% more than the mid population, or 10% more out of total population? The former: lol, the latter: close probably.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Bloody nice weekend this one! We had a CTA practically the whole time, and I've been on like 20 hours trying to push back both albs and hibs. Sure, when we retook Bled 4 for the 3924723 time it wasn't that fun but all and all a very pleasant war. GJ to albs and hibs for getting that far and big well done to Ardamel, Banda, Munkey and everyone else who coordinated our defenses and kept our relics in their shrines :cheers:

Kind regards

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Gold said:
10% more than the mid population, or 10% more out of total population? The former: lol, the latter: close probably.

Or maybe Midgard has the bigger population?
Maybe everybody should face the facts.
Regards, Glottis :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom