Midgard, the realm without moral.

S

skile

It's proven. A long time I was asking myself, would mids do it, break every moral code and do a alarmclock-raid when albion took the initiative to stop using that ugly and shameless tactic by doing 2 primetime raids.

Well, I have had the theory of mids being 14 year old swedish kids, this is not far from the thruth. They are not very old in their heads it seems, the maturity of the 14 year old.

Everyone who participated in this raid should be ashamed. It's wrong, and you know it.

D

dukat_lionheart

heh its almost like they enjoy being sterotyped

mids = big fat stupid :D

'xcept a few ofc

S

skile

did u participate on the raid? if you did, well you are if not stupid a person with low morals, or none at all :p.

C

chruxh

Are we talking about a game here ? Or are you so lost in this game that you really take this on to a personal level, if so i strongly suggest that you quit playing this game !

Oh I almost forgott ... i'm from sweden !

A

arcadius

Why is the time of the day such a pest for you? If you were a warlord in some medieval war, would you send out your troops at a time you know the enemy is on their feet and alert and would most certainly have serious losses on your side eventually underlaying a defeat?

Oh, wait, your an alb.
Never mind.

M

Madkobold

he he he amazing to see some people talk about moral in a game where the soul purpose is to kill one another.

Moral, ashamed.....where are you from, moral majority ?

F

-fwapp-

all's fair in love and war - very few things are fair in daoc

S

skile

This is game where u interact with other players, behind those players there are persons. Morals are needed. I don't go around acting like a primitive animal in real life, why should i treat fellow people (online) less good, or bad.

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by arcadius
Why is the time of the day such a pest for you? If you were a warlord in some medieval war, would you send out your troops at a time you know the enemy is on their feet and alert and would most certainly have serious losses on your side eventually underlaying a defeat?

Oh, wait, your an alb.
Never mind.

it would ruin the game if all realms started to take the relics in the morning (the realms econemy would be broken fast - with all the repairing of the relic gates).

and if you think its fun fighting npc's feel free to do so - seems its the onlything mids are good at.

the fun thing is to archive something, but guess mids will never experience that.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by iorlas
Mids = wankers simple

the sad thing is ur probably right :\

where have all the ppl with honour gone?

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Tiarta
it would ruin the game if all realms started to take the relics in the morning (the realms econemy would be broken fast - with all the repairing of the relic gates).

and if you think its fun fighting npc's feel free to do so - seems its the onlything mids are good at.

the fun thing is to archive something, but guess will never experience that.

*archive* some of the alb population and a primetime raid might be doable on alb

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by skile
This is game where u interact with other players, behind those players there are persons. Morals are needed. I don't go around acting like a primitive animal in real life, why should i treat fellow people (online) less good, or bad.

very true, which is why i have tried not to flame too much on BW b4... no holds bared now tho, mids suxxor, totally without honour.

T

Tivook

Logging in 400 ppl at 8:00 pm outside the relic keep = just as bad as a ninja raid so plz stfu you fouking morons, im startin to get tired reading this sh1t on bw each time someone takes some relics.

Tiv

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Nazghul-
*archive* some of the alb population and a primetime raid might be doable on alb

how we gonna keep ppl from particiapting in a RR? barr them from odins? <sigh>

F

filofax

What do strike my mind... Is how relics can be so important to stoop to such a low lvl.. How can someone be so desperate for 20% extra melee damage that they actually drag their whole realm throug the mud to get it?

Where's the pride ?

M

Madkobold

Well in this game the other realms are enemies, is that a good enough reason ?

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Tivook
Logging in 400 ppl at 8:00 pm outside the relic keep = just as bad as a ninja raid so plz stfu you fouking morons, im startin to get tired reading this sh1t on bw each time someone takes some relics.

Tiv

You don't read it when hib takes a relic.

M

Madkobold

pride, moral, ashamed.....this is really getting sillier for each post.....

A

arcadius

the fun thing is to archive something, but guess will never experience that.

Purpose of the event was to get the relic. It's one of daoc most treasured artifacts. No matter if it smacked with albs or "alarmclock-free". It doesnt get ruined for any1 cept your babytears on your cheek, which you misdirect by complaining.
Nuff said.

I

iorlas

Tivook...there was not 400 ok got that thicko? 8pm is not an alarm clock raid ...don't keep trying to justify your cheap yellow backed chicken shit rr no one is listening.....

C

chruxh

I dont know you I have no clue what so ever on whom you migth be and frankly i dont give a shiete ... I'm just amazed on how some seems to take this game to a personal level !

F

filofax

Originally posted by Madkobold
pride, moral, ashamed.....this is really getting sillier for each post.....

I can clearly see why those words would be silly to you, guess that's the difference between people, I do take pride even in what I do in a game.

P

phule_gubben

seems to me u enjoyed it when u did those ninjaraids cause we never had a chance to respond and get there in time to defend.

the fun thing is to archive something, but guess mids will never experience that.

Well if u work at an office i hope u know how to archive stuff.

L

lpep

u must be the exception in albion then :)

S

skile

Originally posted by Madkobold
Well in this game the other realms are enemies, is that a good enough reason ?

Why do albion organise primetime raids if you should treat your enemys like dogs. Mids are like americans, with the treatment of Saddam. Albion organises primetimeraid out of respect for the enemy, giving them a chance to get some fun out of the raid as well, the chance to defend. This must be more fun than alarmclock raids. Right?

S

skile

Originally posted by lpep
u must be the exception in albion then :)

No, I doubt I am an exception. I'm in a guild where we don't call eachother idiots and scream at each other, so ofc we all have morals. This can't be the only guild with manners.

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by filofax
I can clearly see why those words would be silly to you, guess that's the difference between people, I do take pride even in what I do in a game.

Well I make sure I have fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread