Midgard spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
theres allways 2 stories in any fight not seen smile contribute with any screenies yet so prolly the Ajs screenies the only ones that excist the "1fgp vs 1fgp" guild s should maybe mail mythic/goa and see if they wana make a server where only fgps can go to nothing else in long run theese fgps would prolly get bored there but this is Realm versus Realm game not fgp vs fgp not 1vs1. Ofc ppl want it to be like this sometimes then there should be implemented maybe zones like catacombs that only soloes can go to and u cant grp etc or fgps only can go to.

Iv added on fights i mostly let 1vs1 be alone if not middie asks for help i get steam rolled when i run unstealthed bye theese 1 fgp vs 1fgp guilds i dont see mee being 8x in that situation either or am i ?

i understand if fgp kills me when i put arrows in my opponents healers etc its natural they kill me before they kill anyone else.

X

xGenocidex

Werewolf said:
theres allways 2 stories in any fight not seen smile contribute with any screenies yet so prolly the Ajs screenies the only ones that excist the "1fgp vs 1fgp" guild s should maybe mail mythic/goa and see if they wana make a server where only fgps can go to nothing else in long run theese fgps would prolly get bored there but this is Realm versus Realm game not fgp vs fgp not 1vs1. Ofc ppl want it to be like this sometimes then there should be implemented maybe zones like catacombs that only soloes can go to and u cant grp etc or fgps only can go to.

Iv added on fights i mostly let 1vs1 be alone if not middie asks for help i get steam rolled when i run unstealthed bye theese 1 fgp vs 1fgp guilds i dont see mee being 8x in that situation either or am i ?

i understand if fgp kills me when i put arrows in my opponents healers etc its natural they kill me before they kill anyone else.

my point exactly... they keep saying AJ spammed them for a rezz 10 times at first... then 7 times... but we've seen no proof :( screen i posted shows 2 and 2 only

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
so xGenocidex in this lovely soap opera which roll are you playing ? the upset boyfriend a irl mejt ? a realm mejt ? the new keyboard seller ? cable guy ?

and nice reply on the "screenshot war" that shows that we talked and you told me to "fuck off" so it wasent really to your advantage imo..

he shooots and scooooooooooores!!!!! 2-0 :clap:

X

xGenocidex

mawh said:
so xGenocidex in this lovely soap opera which roll are you playing ? the upset boyfriend a irl mejt ? a realm mejt ? the new keyboard seller ? cable guy ?

and nice reply on the "screenshot war" that shows that we talked and you told me to "fuck off" so it wasent really to your advantage imo..

he shooots and scooooooooooores!!!!! 2-0 :clap:

smile already had a screenshot of that so no.. he shoots and he misses fyi :p half of mid already know what was said and seen screens... put your skates on mawh :) your failing to keep up - that screenshot was posted at the start of the thread... shows that you read it i guess... and speaking franlkly i'm a friend of AJ's and i don't like seeing my mates called names for a simple request off big headed mediocre guilds from camlann (thats me speaking my mind)

Thead over as far as i care... they got banned from all vavs ml raids which is what i was aiming for.

good evening! :clap:

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
yea mejt it was nice too aim on the mlraids now that they all dinged ml10 etc last weekend... close thread, buy a new keyboard, release and rebuff.

X

xGenocidex

mawh said:
yea mejt it was nice too aim on the mlraids now that they all dinged ml10 etc last weekend... close thread, buy a new keyboard, release and rebuff.

heh ah well.. so you dinged ml10 gratz medals in the post :) will work on other raids then ;) but nm... over my dead body will your little mediocre guild treat mid players like that tbh :) but i agree close thread... i'm not going to turn into a smile player and start throwing lies around

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Hope you are all happy with "banning" people from raids.

I don't understand the hostile attitude to people who rather run with 1 fg instead of watching a slideshow at a keep. I play this game for fun and don't understand why people get overly upset if someone is "rude" tot them or have a different idea of what playing the "right" way is.

If you think someone is violating CoC report him instead of QQ-ing.

X

xGenocidex

old.windforce said:
Hope you are all happy with "banning" people from raids.

I don't understand the hostile attitude to people who rather run with 1 fg instead of watching a slideshow at a keep. I play this game for fun and don't understand why people get overly upset if someone is "rude" tot them or have a different idea of what playing the "right" way is.

If you think someone is violating CoC report him instead of QQ-ing.

Well its not a case of banning them for the attitude they dished out... its a case they wouldnt say sorry for it.. if they had said sorry this thread would have ended ages ago... and yes aeris needs to say sorry for snapping aswell... but its smile that needs to say sorry first

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
first off she asked once after the fight, the second bit was just her way of saying "all you had to say was no"

secondly she probably didnt know she added, shes not a big rvr'er, and to be fair to me it looked like a big zerg battle, i myself was unaware it was fg v fg. i apologise on her behalf for the adding :p

but there is absolutely no way she deserved that response to one res request that came after the battle, and i stand by my initial heated reaction to the total anal prick in question. call me immature or whatever for using such language all you want, but if someone said that to my girl in real life, they would be eating through a straw for the rest of there pathetic life. so be thankful there just words

disclaimer - that is in no way shape or form a threat, just how i feel about people like that irl

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Well its not a case of banning them for the attitude they dished out... its a case they wouldnt say sorry for it.. if they had said sorry this thread would have ended ages ago... and yes aeris needs to say sorry for snapping aswell... but its smile that needs to say sorry first

hrm now where did I hear that one before.....

Aye I saw some childern at the playground yesterday. But they seem to be more mature and leave when they don't get thier will pass. :fluffle:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i never made the thread, i dont require an apology really, nor does aj, infact we would both be happy if this thread was closed :p i just wanted to get the true side of the story out

X

xGenocidex

Phoebee-v- said:
hrm now where did I hear that one before.....

Aye I saw some childern at the playground yesterday. But they seem to be more mature and leave when they don't get thier will pass. :fluffle:

more mature? i'm not the one calling people names because of a question asked :) but nm... and you really shouldnt hang around playgrounds :( i was just standing up for a friend if thats immature than yes i guess i am

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
xGenocidex said:

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Till there has been a talk between Wendy and Apple with wendy acknoledging her fault in this iseu and apolagizing. i ban the Smile Guild from my raids.

Aeris said:
i never made the thread, i dont require an apology really, nor does aj, infact we would both be happy if this thread was closed i just wanted to get the true side of the story out

Vavi just wonder if you really have a clue about this at all....don't add on this thread!

oh and
brad said:
So att the moment, they don;t seem a nice bunch.

I remeber many times you thanked me for letting you have you're 1v1's and helping you when you wanted. Maybe you have a short memory or just want to take vavis side.

EDIT: Spellings

Tabbi

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
oh you wanna play screenshot wars? ok moment....

ye i guess you read the middle of the chat from AJ,

you send, who the fuck are you talking to? to Wendy

you send, was a simple fucking request you cock, go fuck yourself. to Wendy

you send, in future dont give that fucking attitude, n00b. to Wendy

ye so ofcourse it was only wendy that was the bad guy RIGHT :eek2:

X

xGenocidex

Tabbi said:
ye i guess you read the middle of the chat from AJ,

you send, who the fuck are you talking to? to Wendy

you send, was a simple fucking request you cock, go fuck yourself. to Wendy

you send, in future dont give that fucking attitude, n00b. to Wendy

ye so ofcourse it was only wendy that was the bad guy RIGHT :eek2:

read thread fully first before posting shit :) wendy provoked AJ's bf AJ's bf lost it and did the same back to wendy so yes wendy is the bad one here.. if wendy didn't say it the replies wouldn't have been sent back

Tabbi

Fledgling Freddie
what bad did wendy say he ASKED if AJ was a retard for spamming him in mid fight vs a high rr hib grp and then all hell broke loose apparently.

X

xGenocidex

Tabbi said:
what bad did wendy say he ASKED if AJ was a retard for spamming him in mid fight vs a high rr hib grp and then all hell broke loose apparently.

errr? i believe what was used was "Are you a fucking retarded or something? "why should i waste my power on a random noob" and AJ DID not spam.. read the fucking thread for christ sake... if you think theres nothing wrong with calling someone a fucking retard because they ask a question your as bad as wendy is

Tabbi

Fledgling Freddie
m8 i dont need to read the thread I was in the grp that night and i rather belive what a m8 of mine says to me straight away on ventrilo instead of listening on random ppl that go crazy on FH if someone says something in a PM to them.

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
errr? i believe what was used was "Are you a fucking retarded or something? "why should i waste my power on a random noob" and AJ DID not spam.. read the fucking thread for christ sake... if you think theres nothing wrong with calling someone a fucking retard because they ask a question your as bad as wendy is

Fyi tabbi was there when it happened. Think he knows what happened quite alot better than you do as you've only heard one side of the story.

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
special song made out of this (c) 2006

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's Get Retarded, in here...

And the guys keep flaming, flaming and flaming flaming, and flaming, flaming

In this daoc world, there's no disrespect, so, when I bust my rhyme, you break your keyboard :(
We got five minutes for us to disconnect?! from all intellect collect the rhythm effect. Obstacles are inefficient, follow
your intuition, free your inner soul and break away from tradition.
Coz when we beat out, girl it's pullin without. You wouldn't believe how we wow shit out.
Burn it till it's burned out. Turn it till it's turned out. Act up from north, west, east, south.

Everybody, everybody, let's get into it start flaming
Get stupid.
Get retarded, get retarded, get retarded.
Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here.
Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in heeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

xGenocidex

mawh said:
special song made out of this (c) 2006

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's Get Retarded, in here...

And the guys keep flaming, flaming and flaming flaming, and flaming, flaming

In this daoc world, there's no disrespect, so, when I bust my rhyme, you break your keyboard :(
We got five minutes for us to disconnect?! from all intellect collect the rhythm effect. Obstacles are inefficient, follow
your intuition, free your inner soul and break away from tradition.
Coz when we beat out, girl it's pullin without. You wouldn't believe how we wow shit out.
Burn it till it's burned out. Turn it till it's turned out. Act up from north, west, east, south.

Everybody, everybody, let's get into it start flaming
Get stupid.
Get retarded, get retarded, get retarded.
Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here.
Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in heeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bored then :)? I could post a few about horde and smile... but it wouldn't be very nice and i wouldn't want to get banned ;) goes something along the lines of....

If there's something stupid
In your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
NOOB BUSTERS!

If there's something wrong, and it's a noob
Who ya gonna call?
NOOB BUSTERS!

I ain't afraid of no noob

If you're seeing l33t running through your board
Who ya gonna call?
NOOB BUSTERS!

A redneck fool, who drives a ford
Who ya gonna call?
NOOB BUSTERS!

Who ya gonna call?
NOOB BUSTERS!
If you're seein dumb, and you gotta run
Come email
NOOB BUSTERS!

I hear they like the pr0n
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Who ya gonna call?
NOOB BUSTERS!
If you had a dose, of a noob verbose
You'd ebtter call
NOOB BUSTERS!

Let me tell ya something
Bustin makes me feel good

Don't get caught with noobs, oh no
NOOB BUSTERS!
When they come to your board
And they come in a hoard
I think you better call
NOOB BUSTERS!
OW!

Who ya gonna call?
NOOB BUSTERS!

P.S go back to camlann - No more replies from me :) hf

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
but i agree close thread... i'm not going to turn into a smile player

guess what you just did, got yaaah!!!!!! :worthy:

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
mawh said:

Probably the guy who's gonna answere this.

Ban-Talk_Show.jpg

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Amorina said:
Fyi tabbi was there when it happened. Think he knows what happened quite alot better than you do as you've only heard one side of the story.

i was there too :<

Talked with applesauce and she is totally ok with the situation as it is (as she posted before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom