Midgard spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunta

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not american i played there i live in england/born in england raised in england english mother english dad

Thats exactly my point - they love shooting us brits !!!!!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Aeris said:
no the initial request came after hibs died :p

i remember that fight, we killed a high rr hib group and got another one straight after. Wendy told he got spammed for a res 8 times during that fight. That would seriously piss me off.

Altough my reaction would be different i can understand Wendy got angry.It was not just you asking for a ress

X

xGenocidex

old.windforce said:
i remember that fight, we killed a high rr hib group and got another one straight after. Wendy told he got spammed for a res 8 times during that fight. That would seriously piss me off.

Altough my reaction would be different i can understand Wendy got angry.It was not just you asking for a ress

first off wendy needs to learn and count... second off still no excuse for the way wendy reacted... quite clearly has no positive attitude towards realm mates... third "Wendy told" so it must be true i guess.. if on the off chance wendy was telling the truth post screen of 8 requests pls

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
first off wendy needs to learn and count... second off still no excuse for the way wendy reacted... quite clearly has no positive attitude towards realm mates... third "Wendy told" so it must be true i guess.. if on the off chance wendy was telling the truth post screen of 8 requests pls

really, there is no excuse for the way no one acted there. there is no need to talk like that NOR to respond in a similar fashion. and though i don't agree with wendys behavoir i can understand it. just because aj just asked once, there could have been others spamming wendy as well. from what i can see the conversation was provoked with the question ''if you don't want to rez why don't you just say so?''. if i had been busy fighting, got pm:ed a cpl of times and then got a ''why don't you awnser me?''-pm on top of it i would be pretty irritated to. i would never respond in the way wendy did, but still*.

i'm not trying to defend wendy's behavoir but i think that shit shouldn't just be thrown one way. both parties (wendy and aeris) acted poorly in that conversation. the one i feel sorry for here is really applejackz that got her accout ''soiled'' by the exchange.

* and no, i'm not saying that it was applejackz that spammed but according to someone who was in the grp it was a cpl of ppl doing it.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
And so the moral of the story is that it easier and quicker to reply;

"Sorry No"

to any request you can't or won't fulfill. As with road rage, people act completely differently when they are safe behind their PC screen. Just remember that the person and the other end is a human being as well, do unto others etc :cheers:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe,... just maybe...

It wasn't only AJ asking.
Maybe some1 spammed 7 times and Aj just behind it ...

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I remeber that fight, as Minaa said we fought against a high rr hib group when AJ and some other dude adds.
Question: Why don't you just let us fight alone? Adders don't deserve ress.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Maybe,... just maybe...

It wasn't only AJ asking.
Maybe some1 spammed 7 times and Aj just behind it ...

kinda what i said:

pjuppe said:
* and no, i'm not saying that it was applejackz that spammed but according to someone who was in the grp it was a cpl of ppl doing it.

i can understand wendys situation, but not the way he acted. same goes for aeris.

X

xGenocidex

Amorina said:
Yes I remeber that fight, as Minaa said we fought against a high rr hib group when AJ and some other dude adds.
Question: Why don't you just let us fight alone? Adders don't deserve ress.

No golden rule against adding + i've seen some members of smile add before so don't try use that excuse it doesn't wash :) AJ still doesn't deserve to be called a "fucking retarded noob" because of that or the 2 ress requests... apology pls

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
No golden rule against adding + i've seen some members of smile add before so don't try use that excuse it doesn't wash :)

Ofc I can only speak for myself and no theres no "rule" against adding but if I stepped up to you and said "Hi fucktard give me buffs!" you wouldnt do it cause I was behaving unacceptable in you eyes (in mine to ofc but this is just an example). If you add on our fights theres no reason we should behave nice to you. See the connection? It's all about personal values.
No I'm not defending I'm explaining why you in our eyes was acting in a bad way.
We were probably a little overexited at that moment because when fighting a rr11 grp as a rr3-5 grp you need to play at your best.

X

xGenocidex

Amorina said:
If you add on our fights theres no reason we should behave nice to you. See the connection?

I'll remember that part for the day I see a Smile member add again OR see one in my BG for anything... infact I'll put it in my sig so I don't forget... and on that note I stick to my previous post.

Bottom line AJ added on a fight yea right fair enough alot of people are and arent ok with that.... same goes to the Smile guys that added on our fight.. but thats in the past! AJ asked for a rezz twice and quite frankly she added on your fight... and died... learn by the mistakes... that was still no reason to call her a "fucking retarded random n00b" for asking for a rezz twice... if thats gonna be the attitude towards other people that ask for a little bit of help (which quite frankly costs you f**k all after the fight and you get rp's off her rezz) then go back to camlann :| because we don't want people like you on prydwen or excalibur for that matter. (Still waiting for Wendy to say sorry to AJ) ;< all I can say is! no apology and wendy/abo-e will regret it :) promise (No i'm not gonna report... something worse than that tbh)

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
"same goes to the Smile guys that added on our fight"

As I said I only speak for myself, don't know who you're talking about so fill me in if you want.

"that was still no reason to call her a "fucking retarded random n00b" for asking for a rezz twice"

I said i didnt defend only explained a reason to act aggressivly(sp?)

"if thats gonna be the attitude towards other people that ask for a little bit of help (which quite frankly costs you f**k all after the fight and you get rp's off her rezz)"

wendy thought you asked during the fight (told us that on vent) so spending 50% power/egg/pr on a random is quite costly

X

xGenocidex

heh can stop saying "you" if you want :p i'm not AJ i'm just a friend... anyway enough of this... all AJ and Aeris want is a sorry

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
xGenocidex said:
Bottom line AJ added on a fight yea right fair enough alot of people are and arent ok with that.... same goes to the Smile guys that added on our fight.. but thats in the past! AJ asked for a rezz twice and quite frankly she added on your fight... and died... learn by the mistakes... that was still no reason to call her a "fucking retarded random n00b" for asking for a rezz twice

So if i understand it correct AJ added on the fight and died ... and asked for a rezz in the fight 2 times ... well shouldnt he see that wendy was busy with the fight and could have waited untill the end of the fight?

With that said its still not nice the way wendy acted (but i can understand the sitution)

but wouldnt you get annoyed to get pm'ed more times when they can see you dont have time?

X

xGenocidex

Nelex said:
So if i understand it correct AJ added on the fight and died ... and asked for a rezz in the fight 2 times ... well shouldnt he see that wendy was busy with the fight and could have waited untill the end of the fight?

With that said its still not nice the way wendy acted (but i can understand the sitution)

but wouldnt you get annoyed to get pm'ed more times when they can see you dont have time?

Screen i posted shows AJ saying "I w8ed until after hibs died" so I asume the second rezz was asked for afterwards...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Nelex said:

Tbh , if im bussy i dont reply at all till i get my hands free.
Isnt that the logic thing to do?.

Anyway after talking to ppl we have come to agreement that the behaviour is uncalled for to a fellow player and fellow person.
not only is she a good friend, she is a very nice person to that didnt diserved that kind of talk.

Till there has been a talk between Wendy and Apple with wendy acknoledging her fault in this iseu and apolagizing. i ban the Smile Guild from my raids.

Now i have nothing more to say about this subject.

Goodevening all

Greets,
Vav.

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Tbh , if im bussy i dont reply at all till i get my hands free.
Isnt that the logic thing to do?.

Reply didn't came until the fight ended so what is your point?

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
Too make a long story short we engaged 1 full grp in a "RVR" zone.. we where also 1 full grp, We get a RM add (AJ) and adding realm mejts 0f d00m is always fun, Anyways the hib grp killed the "add" (AJ) directly, Then he asked our healer for rezz in the fight several times and that´s really annoying too read in a fight.

1. Rezz a adding RM (dont think so)
2. Waste 50% pwr on adding RM (dont think so)
3. His additude against me was also intressting, as you can see on his screeine i type "Abo-Excalibur Sends whats your problem ? well here you got the rest of that chat which he choosed "not too show"

wtfrmofdoom.jpg

Rateme

Fledgling Freddie
IMO AJ is the one that needs to say sorry"

AJ was the one who provoked wendy whit " If you don´t want to rezz y don´t you say so"

PS: the pm to Abo was not so nice either,:touch:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Rateme said:
IMO AJ is the one that needs to say sorry"

AJ was the one who provoked wendy whit " If you don´t want to rezz y don´t you say so"

PS: the pm to Abo was not so nice either,:touch:

If you get provoked if someone says "If you don´t want to rezz y don´t you say so" you really got issues.

And I think you've got to read the thread again, because it was AJ's bf (Aeris or something like that) that replied with the bad attitude to wendy and abo.

Anyways I found it very funny that AJ added and then started to ask for ress :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
still wendy shouldn't reply with what he said to aJ, and i can understand i would reply the same as AJ had done if i had just been thrown that abuse.

So why should he aplogise when he didn't even start the abuse from mo.

And not long ago i was accused of being a x realmer and think i was told i would be reported, after someone died to xrystofer and i didn';t add.

I was like wtf, firstly i was semi afk and didn't understand what was happeneing anyway, and secondly i would never add on xry as he would always do the same for me

Was just rp whorish-nish and i had his anger directed in my direction.

So att the moment, they don;t seem a nice bunch.

X

xGenocidex

mawh said:
Too make a long story short we engaged 1 full grp in a "RVR" zone.. we where also 1 full grp, We get a RM add (AJ) and adding realm mejts 0f d00m is always fun, Anyways the hib grp killed the "add" (AJ) directly, Then he asked our healer for rezz in the fight several times and that´s really annoying too read in a fight.

1. Rezz a adding RM (dont think so)
2. Waste 50% pwr on adding RM (dont think so)
3. His additude against me was also intressting, as you can see on his screeine i type "Abo-Excalibur Sends whats your problem ? well here you got the rest of that chat which he choosed "not too show"

wtfrmofdoom.jpg

oh you wanna play screenshot wars? ok moment....

I really think smile people need to learn and count :) thats 2 pm's - 1 mid fight - 1 after fight... not "10" or "serveral" anyway justice has been served there banned from Vavi's ml raids.... so thats! "are you fucking retared?" and "random n00b" all for asking for 2 rezzes ;D n1 - The first screen shot is how it all started btw....

on a side note smile's ability to count will never cease to amaze me! looking forward to having them on relic raids "THERES 110 FG OF ALBS ONWAY FROM BENO" *1fg of albs comes on screen*

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
I really think smile people need to learn and count :) thats 2 pm's - 1 mid fight - 1 after fight... not "10" or "serveral" anyway justice has been served there banned from Vavi's ml raids.... so thats! "are you fucking retared?" and "random n00b" all for asking for 2 rezzes ;D n1 - The first screen shot is how it all started btw...

Okey let me see if I get this right....

You whine about his attitude?

Omg this thread is getting priceless :worthy:

X

xGenocidex

Phoebee-v- said:
Okey let me see if I get this right....

You whine about his attitude?

Omg this thread is getting priceless :worthy:

Aye i whine about his attitude.. all i did was quote him and comment on the counting ability of horde... i'd hardly call that attitude i'd call it fact :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom