Midgard spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xGenocidex

Hi, I thought it would be alot more fun to come over here from usa servers (british myself not american) seen some really really nice realm spirit the past few weeks i've played on alb/mid... mid especially! was in rvr tonight tho and I bare witness to possibly the most ignorant guild I've met yet and thats including out of usa ones... no idea who they are... what RR they are how big their Epeen is :puke: the way they spoke to a realm mate (Retarded noob or something along those lines) for asking for a simple "res" was abysmal tho :( the guild was "Smile" the person that started it was Wendy :twak: then as I understand more abuse came from other members when people from midgard told them to shut up... can someone give me a list of the dire guilds? I've found the one so far any others people could give me advice on guilds of midgard/alb to avoid inviting/allowing to sign up on raids and such?

thanks (not a great topic however I really don't like people that give out stupid abuse to people for asking a question) - rest of you who do get along keep it up - people that get on with each other in the realm is what makes the game fun these days!

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
yes wendy's attitude and the rest of his grps was abysmal. my fiancee (applejackz) asked for a res and was told in no uncertain terms that she was a " fucking retarded n00b" cos he was busy. well i did not find that at all amusing so, and i know this is wrong, i took the keyboard and let rip into the slimy piece of crap. attitudes like this guys are disgusting and are not welcome in midgard at all/ the guy even had a nerve to cry to his grp so poor aj was getting ban threats from left right and centre, from obviously clueless people who had NO idea as to how the situation arose

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmm,

Wel to clear it up, AJ aint a noob :).
Then, Im afraid i have gotten the same stupidy as well.
In some occasions i had to beg for a rezz/heal. In some they just leave u dead and move on. Afraid there aint much u can do about it, U can avoid them ofc. Imo we, Midgard are a realm, and should work together in any way possible to help eachother.
Its plain disrespectfull what happened a,d posting about it will maybe show to those ppl how wrong they are.

Vav.

X

xGenocidex

Ah well subject closed - guild named and shamed for "n00b" as they put it

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
its not like you loose annything if you rezz, you actually get realm points, and if the person dont want to be rezzed,
you get your power back, now give me a damn got reason not to rezz em (except if you were in a fight...but it dont seems like he was fighting now was he?) :twak:
i try to rezz as mutch people as possible (mostly couse my healer is low rr and i want arpees) :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
if i am correct they are from camlann, so to be expected i guess.

PS: if they ain't, no offence to those on camlan :D

X

xGenocidex

Arumos said:

lol explains it then :p aye well if they think they can just barge on into mid excal/pryd cluster and think they can drop any sort of attitude and be allowed to come on ML raids and such they can think again.. gonna have a word with vav about them abit later

X

xGenocidex

Basic_X said:
its not like you loose annything if you rezz, you actually get realm points, and if the person dont want to be rezzed,
you get your power back, now give me a damn got reason not to rezz em (except if you were in a fight...but it dont seems like he was fighting now was he?) :twak:
i try to rezz as mutch people as possible (mostly couse my healer is low rr and i want arpees) :D

well... even if the healer was in a fight still... any need to reply with that?+ could have just replied with "sure just let us finish" or something along those lines :/ and yea they get rp :// no excuse for the really insulting reply tbh other than the person is about as mature as a baby potato

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Oh a few guilds comes into mind (I wont name them here ofc), but most dont last long. There are a few guilds/persons out there that act like utter bastards and it best to stay away from them if you want to have fun in this game. I even remember a guild that seemed to attract those people, but I think they stayed alive for 3 weeks or less before they have pissed off 80% of the realm. The are ofc some guilds still alive out there that has survived and they dont seems to follow what the majority of the realm thinks are basic manners and realm spirit, but they seems to run by themself anyway and more or less dont play RvR, but FG vs FG, so you can quite easily avoid them and just ignore when they yell profanity after you when you enter "their" territory or kills an enemy group they "saw" first and therefor owns.:D

But the good think is most Mids are nice people and some even friendly and helpfull.;) It must seem awefull to start up in a realm and you get unlucky and run into some of the creeps, but just let them live their angry sad lives and come join those people that plays for fun and the social aspects of this games, trust me we are quite many - luckely.:D

Sorry about your bad experiences, hope you get some better ones next time you logs on.:fluffle:

Faril

Banned
xGenocidex said:
well... even if the healer was in a fight still... any need to reply with that?+ could have just replied with "sure just let us finish" or something along those lines :/ and yea they get rp :// no excuse for the really insulting reply tbh other than the person is about as mature as a baby potato

maybe he had low power? or wanted to spare his power for a fight with his grp? can understand him not rezzing you, althouth not the swearing part

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i'm not going to try and defend the healer in question here, but i feel that i have to give an alternate perspective on the issue. i try to rez and heal ppl in keepsieges/zergfights but at the end of the day i'm only as nice as my grps current status allows me to be. rez:ing costs alot of power and is one of the slower spells you can cast, so if you're busy taking care of your own grp, i'm afraid i have to say that other dead mids come second. EoY-rez is a great tool to use in those situations, but mostly i will use my power and RA's to keep my own grp alive and well. i might PR ppl that i know are in a grp and need it to make a comeback into action but i won't ''waste'' it on a stealther or something that will need to go and rest in order to be effective again. and on top of that, many ppl deny rezzes (i'm one of those when playing an out of grp char:)) because they want their precious buffs (i wouldn't be able to hurt a fly without buffs on my huntress for instance:)).

but with having that said i can't help wondering that the healer didn't have time to heal but did have time to write to the person caller her a ''retarded n00b''? sounds kinda strange to me. very sad to see players with that attitude :(

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:

Most of us are from camlann in horde indeed....

Wendy how ever isn't in horde due the fact it is a prydwen char....

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i think u will find most mids are actualy nice people.. often though in rvr especialy if they aint far from bled people wont res as most want to go get re-buff etc.....i usualy release pointless running un-buffed...

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey xGenocidex

It sounds to me like a totally unacceptable behaviour. If you ever come over one of my guildies that give you the same sh.. please report immediately.

Such behavior is stupid, ignorant and we should all be too good for that.

Best regards,

Von War
GM Danish Huscarls / Pryd-excal Cluster

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
let me explain something

• If we are in a fight we can't ress people outside the group before the fight is over
  • Spamming a ress demand 10 times isn't helping
  • Insulting isn't either
  • Comming from Camlann doesn't mean you are rude / a kid or whatever.

If you want i can host some of the screenshots of the verbal abuse our group got when we didn't ress right away

have a fuffle:fluffle:

Everz

FH is my second home
Come back to camlann Mvv my shammy needs rp lub :>

applejack

Fledgling Freddie
i am the rm that encountered this last night i dont care that the person in question didnt res but what i do care about is the attitude and language i was given when i pm them plus the attitude and language from the others that where in this particular group. as i see it we are a realm and we should help each other i have a healer myself so i know what its like and i run in groups with her i try my best to heal,res,cm,cure ns etc etc so please when others ask for a res in pm if ur busy say so or low on power say so not jus ignore them then when they pm you back give a load of abuse.:mad:and btw minaa i didnt spam asking for a res 10 times and also my fiance reacted to the way i was spoken too by wendy i w8d til the fight was over b4 i pm wendy for not replying which imo is fair not the way u were told it.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
maybe he had low power? or wanted to spare his power for a fight with his grp? can understand him not rezzing you, althouth not the swearing part

I saw screenies...
thrust me i would report this 1 way or another

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i beleve said verbal abuse was from myself taking the keyboard off aj and retaliating to the disgusting language aimed at her from wendy, also at the random mids from "its" grp. ive already stated this, and if you want to post the screenshots its fine by me, just remember i also have them and the initial bunch of muppets comes off FAR worse

also

the request was made AFTER the fight, politely
it was asked ONCE and ONCE ONLY. again, politely
the reply was FAR from a polite "sorry busy" or something along those lines

no one cares about the res. i myself wouldnt never ask for a res in that situation anyway (but aj lacks experience in that respect), but to be told what she was told, sorry its disgusting.

X

xGenocidex

old.windforce said:
did you see the verbal abuse from the other side as well?

Verbal abuse from the otherside that was quite blatently provoked you mean? so infact they'd do fuck all about it if they appealed "it was provoked" get a clue first windforce :) as for wendy and the abuse that came from him/her that was unprovoked and uncalled for... in all rights i think wendy should apologize to AJ

"Are fucking retarded or something can't you see i'm buzzy"
"got big problems with my own group and you ask me for a rezz? yea lets waste 50% of my power on some random noob when i can use it for my group"

Hi there smart ass... I'd of given a reply like this tbh

"Moment pls wait until after fight"

Or something along those lines... and if wendy is the account i'm thinking of (with wendela the skald on its ebayed anyway... if not then np)

X

xGenocidex

In this screen you can quite clearly see it was a simple question... the reply from wendy and AJ's boyfriend losing it because of the way Wendy talked to her (They play in same room) and thats twice she asked for a rezz.. not 10 times... wendy to learn and speak english before insults aswell tbh ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Its a human reaction to respond to the verban insults.
AJ is a very nice person who many respect. She didnt diserve that verbal insulting. As i said again , i dont know if i myself after that would stay calm or not.

X

xGenocidex

just noticed actually aj says in screen "i w8ed until hibs died" which means she asked for the second res after the fight?

Grunta

Fledgling Freddie
On a lighter subject - whats with the American invasion ? Tired of being killed by "friendly fire" in RvR? :twak:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
no the initial request came after hibs died :p

as you can see, i came in with the "who the fuck do you think you are talking to!" . language was a little bad but sorry no one says that to my fiancee while i sit back and watch :(

X

xGenocidex

Grunta said:
On a lighter subject - whats with the American invasion ? Tired of being killed by "friendly fire" in RvR? :twak:
I'm not american :p i played there i live in england/born in england raised in england :p english mother english dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom