midgard = inactive?

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
yes it is, mids are a joke atm to the other realms, free rp's unless zerging

guess you haven't seen Groove around in emain then have you? they gank everything up to 3-4 FGs with just 1 FG hehe

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Diar said:
guess you haven't seen Groove around in emain then have you? they gank everything up to 3-4 FGs with just 1 FG hehe

seen them around plenty, know a few of them pretty well and even they would say they ain't living up to their best atm, they ain't all sorted for ml's and toa stuff yet, sure they beat the lower RR hib/alb grps but equal rr they tend to struggle

flex

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
any realm can be made "easymode" with dedicated set grp and correct grp setup.

alb

caba (spirit)
sorc (body)
sorc (mind)
cleric rej/enh
cleric rej/enh
reaver (bm)
paladin (bm)
merc (bl)

for example would put up very decent fights :p

or theurg instead of reaver or a sorc ;o

we getting jumped by hibs all the time with mincer speed, imagine with caster speed

I agree on the setup tho, but problem is u need mincer & u need caby so i'd swap mincer for pala

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
flex said:
we getting jumped by hibs all the time with mincer speed, imagine with caster speed

I agree on the setup tho, but problem is u need mincer & u need caby so i'd swap mincer for pala

you don't _need_ mincer speed, its nice but not exactly a must have, plenty of mid grps run with no skald, obviously hibs need a bard for the whole mezzing thing.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
only need sorcs who know how to not be afk and be fast with unsticking etc.

Shandor

Fledgling Freddie
Pp

We in Pagan Prosperity is doing our best to match the evul hibb grps, AD is the only alb grp we havent won vs yet, we have won vs all the active hibb grps in fair fights. We loose vs Popov/Ojaas grp's way more then winning still tho :\ Alb's usually to easy...

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver is offensive and must go close to enemies to use his pbaoe interrupts.
And furthermore lacks Determination to make better use of BG/Grapple.
So, for reaver Banelord is better I believe (I soooo much love ZoU) :p

Shandor

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
looking forward to meeting u....

You have, atleast before ToA. Think we won 4 or 5 times and lost 2. But ive seen you guys play recently, and well equipped albs with a good theurg (that you have in Bubblo) will be quite hard now :) I have had a chat with both Bubblo/Rure and Elahim allmost everyday since ToA release and ive told them that you'll be verry hard to beat, i hope we will have some nice fights!

But tbh, most fg albs are easy, dunno if it's the player's, the setup's or the realm.. but we did go emain a couple of weeks ago with SM setup without BG, was the first RvR run ever for one of the sm's and we actually won over Herbal/Outlaw/Zoyster/Gregorian etc in a fair fight... that's pretty bad from their side ;)

Dont get me wrong, but albion need's more serious RvR guilds, AD BOB NO are the only ones i fear atm :)

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Shandor said:
You have, atleast before ToA. Think we won 4 or 5 times and lost 2. But ive seen you guys play recently, and well equipped albs with a good theurg (that you have in Bubblo) will be quite hard now :) I have had a chat with both Bubblo/Rure and Elahim allmost everyday since ToA release and ive told them that you'll be verry hard to beat, i hope we will have some nice fights!

But tbh, most fg albs are easy, dunno if it's the player's, the setup's or the realm.. but we did go emain a couple of weeks ago with SM setup without BG, was the first RvR run ever for one of the sm's and we actually won over Herbal/Outlaw/Zoyster/Gregorian etc in a fair fight... that's pretty bad from their side ;)

Dont get me wrong, but albion need's more serious RvR guilds, AD BOB NO are the only ones i fear atm :)

And NO is joining your side in awhile.
You have played alb, you know what problems we have. So you should really know if its the players, the setups or the REALM. You went to easymode (pre TOA) and act as if you are surprised that your winning against alb grps? Come on :)

Shandor

Fledgling Freddie
Elahim said:
And NO is joining your side in awhile.
You have played alb, you know what problems we have. So you should really know if its the players, the setups or the REALM. You went to easymode (pre TOA) and act as if you are surprised that your winning against alb grps? Come on :)

No mate i have no clue if it's the REALM, guild or players tbh. NO can do it, you guys can, and AD.. Why cant the rest ? it's prolly cause they are happy enough when they win a fight with 2fg's vs 1fg. And yes ofc im surprised that a guild grp with barely anyone above rr5, 2 sm's with no BG and one first time player can beat that rr7+ grp. But okay.. it might just have been luck :D

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
When albs win, we do it against all odds. When mids/hibs win, its coz you SHOULD win :)

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Elahim said:
When albs win, we do it against all odds. When mids/hibs win, its coz you SHOULD win :)

bah lies ela!! alb is easy mode we all know that. we should all try and play hardmode hib...because they have so much problems fiedling nice grps atm.... (atleast according to meaniemental)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Elahim said:

pretoa 1.65 alb grp with good theurg > mid.

tbh.

for now, yes odds as toa fucked everything up.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
pretoa 1.65 alb grp with good theurg > mid.

not really no.. alb group with good theurg was equal to mid group but not better.

Aussie

Banned
no idea how midgard got 22mil rps. only thing i see are randomgroups with runies and thanes. it's so sad. most groups you kill don't even come back anymore :(

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
no idea how midgard got 22mil rps. only thing i see are randomgroups with runies and thanes. it's so sad. most groups you kill don't even come back anymore :(

we _do_ come ;p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
not really no.. alb group with good theurg was equal to mid group but not better.

maybe without ras

add sos and bof and was better.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
SO then u will come back to mid when NF comes ^^

yup, we have no chance to win without playing overpowered and best realm.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
any realm can be made "easymode" with dedicated set grp and correct grp setup.

alb

caba (spirit)
sorc (body)
sorc (mind)
cleric rej/enh
cleric rej/enh
reaver (bm)
paladin (bm)
merc (bl)

for example would put up very decent fights :p

or theurg instead of reaver or a sorc ;o

:eek6: pallys??? who needs those... if you run as a caster group you just take a tank which has bg end of story :D

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
It's spelt with a U, and I can count to 16 so I must be cleverer than you.
NM how it spelt we never run 2 fg dont even go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom