midgard = inactive?

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
We moved because excal was too easy with mid toa grp, those who dont like to guess or lie know that, however that was before opted hib grps was out. It is probably alot harder now.
Sounds just like the excuse you used when you left PvP, although rvr in pvp sucks anyway so I don't blame you for leaving, it really did just come down to a race to 50 which came down to how many pbae classes you had per group!

My question is why didn't you wait until the opted hib groups came out before moving?

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Hotrats said:
My question is why didn't you wait until the opted hib groups came out before moving?

Why not do toa in hib/pryd meanwhile so they can play both servers?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
well its kinda a fact tho only groove is a fun fight rest is random noobs with no clue

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
now dont get me wrong, i think nolby are no life daoc obessed swedish powergamers who take the game far too seriously, but... ppl who think they left excal for any other reason than boredom are barking up the wrong tree.

they finished toa way before anyone else so it was farm warders and fun grps 24/7 (there were no hibs in emain back then) with zero challenge or go toa thier hib-pryd chars. end of story. u hibs r in for a nasty surprise when they come back imo tbh :p

walkerb

Loyal Freddie
all svg groups dissapeard after the patch, suddenly hib rvr groups doubles. anyways hib is boering to play atm partly becouse half of midgard dissapeard and partly becouse hibs got to much of an advantage over alb groups.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
walkerb said:
all svg groups dissapeard after the patch, suddenly hib rvr groups doubles. anyways hib is boering to play atm partly becouse half of midgard dissapeard and partly becouse hibs got to much of an advantage over alb groups.
Yes its a shame really, I think hibs had a slight edge before TOA but only cus of the power relics and albs having no relics. If hibs had none and albs had power I suspect albs would have had the edge (less dmg from pbae and also equally importantly better heals for albs and worse heals for hibs!).

I haven't rvr'd in TOA yet, well I have hardly played it at all, keep having urges to play but getting put off by the whole pve thing and I don't wanna rvr without all these new groovy artifacts. Anyway just from reading these forums it seems now that although ml's do add more to the game they need a lot more balancing before rvr returns to the *almost* balanced state it was in just before TOA (if only they had fixed dps debuff and pet speed in combat it would have been the best patch ever!)

Evina|Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Well we almost finished building up our fixed group setup so we will run emain / odins as much as we can.
Say hi to newly born guild Sensation :p
500k rps in 3 days not baaaaaad :p
Nobody says to not run more than 1 fg in emain / odins, but ffs dont stick em all in same place, or at least dont camp mile gates. Goes for both albs and hibs. This just cuts the fun for everyone. Dont think you enjoy 10-50 rps some of you get from zerg keels.
/hugs all and cya in ReVeRe :>

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
You knwo what Cougar, Midgard does seem inactive. Plus, the poor buggers can Never, ever get through mmg between 7 pm to 2 am weekdays. :)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
walkerb said:

svgs dissapeard ? :) check fotms grps from mid / pryd :) same savages , only change warrior > caster

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
svgs dissapeard ? :) check fotms grps from mid / pryd :) same savages , only change warrior > caster

mid dont have fotm grps yet on pryd mid, they just lose.

Aussie

Banned
walkerb said:
anyways hib is boering to play atm partly becouse half of midgard dissapeard and partly becouse hibs got to much of an advantage over alb groups.

no shit chance of winning vs a high rank hibgroup with high rank albgroup is pretty close to 20% now. Even if you win mez, the impact of Grouppurge , Instamez and those insane non debuffed nukes of 500-800dmg . Let the hero and the warden grapple the only 2 determ classes in alb and those hib casters can blow away a full group.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Yaps come back for snizzle, We need you, Mids most defo need you.

Herjulf

Banned
cougar said:
From what ive heard midgard is a joke on excal now when it comes to emain rvr.No active rvr guilds, only randoms getting farmed over and over by the hib zerg. Is it so bad that you miss us, jh etc? xD

nah not really.
well absolutely not actually.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Herjulf said:
nah not really.
well absolutely not actually.

yes it is, mids are a joke atm to the other realms, free rp's unless zerging

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:

how funny, u suddenly start winning and ur like in every thread pointing out that u win this etc ... but when u start losing ur suddenly lost on fh :mad:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
how funny, u suddenly start winning and ur like in every thread pointing out that u win this etc ... but when u start losing ur suddenly lost on fh :mad:

when exactly did i start to lose?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Mids pls come back to emain.

Last night, I had to go to mtk to kill ppl, it f00kin sucks.

Think I counted about 1 ~ 2 fg of mids to the 2~3 fg albs & the 4~5 Fg hibs last night.

it's f00king shite atm

but these are my thoughts, other ppl have their own opinions

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
Mids pls come back to emain.

Last night, I had to go to mtk to kill ppl, it f00kin sucks.

Think I counted about 1 ~ 2 fg of mids to the 2~3 fg albs & the 4~5 Fg hibs last night.

it's f00king shite atm

but these are my thoughts, other ppl have their own opinions

last night 50k
at 4 am there was not a single alb
come come

Ulkez

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

Some ppl quit, some are slowly getting toastuff/ml's, some went to pwn in on hib/prydwen claiming mid was to easy and i am roleplaying :d

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
no shit chance of winning vs a high rank hibgroup with high rank albgroup is pretty close to 20% now. Even if you win mez, the impact of Grouppurge , Instamez and those insane non debuffed nukes of 500-800dmg . Let the hero and the warden grapple the only 2 determ classes in alb and those hib casters can blow away a full group.

especially not with gimped group setups

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Ulkez said:
Some ppl quit, some are slowly getting toastuff/ml's, some went to pwn in on hib/prydwen claiming mid was to easy and i am roleplaying :d

any realm can be made "easymode" with dedicated set grp and correct grp setup.

alb

caba (spirit)
sorc (body)
sorc (mind)
cleric rej/enh
cleric rej/enh
reaver (bm)
paladin (bm)
merc (bl)

for example would put up very decent fights :p

or theurg instead of reaver or a sorc ;o

Users who are viewing this thread