midgard = inactive?

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
From what ive heard midgard is a joke on excal now when it comes to emain rvr.No active rvr guilds, only randoms getting farmed over and over by the hib zerg. Is it so bad that you miss us, jh etc? xD

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
cougar said:
From what ive heard midgard is a joke on excal now when it comes to emain rvr.No active rvr guilds, only randoms getting farmed over and over by the hib zerg. Is it so bad that you miss us, jh etc? xD
Well atm is hib zerg yes...
But albs zerg back harder
Then Hibs camp amg...
Albs die 2 times on amg
W8 for mids to attack hibs
Albs attack hibs
Hibs dead
5 secs later mid or alb dead.. all ra's down
And Hib zerg farms all...

The End

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
i miss mids tbh.... the 1s out atm r a joke and hibs r just being worst than random albs :x

gifv some good mid GG's

ps fg vs fg is impossible cuz emain is GAY and odin is this |------------------| emtpy :(

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah seems like entire midgard rerolled hibernia when TOA came :(

give more mids im tired of those hardnuking hibs now

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
ONly mids apart from the sb's and huntas i see are FoM and they run with 2fgrps +

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I would go to Emain but I keep hearing stuff about Luri's shoving their heads up the asses of their dead enemy and it scares me :eek7:

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
couldn't care less about what happens in emain

midgard has DF most of time, we still have our relics...we're fine it seems

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Big Ugly said:
couldn't care less about what happens in emain

yes im sure relics are safe and you have fun pve, but i asked about emain rvr :m00:

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
dont really know if thats true .. but we made 55k lastnight ..oki maybe thats not good enough if u are NP .. But anyway we'll be out there again when healurs are doing xping artis .. and we recuit some SM .. poky dont wanna rvr without one ...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Big Ugly said:
Heh, so, remind me again, why do you care about the strength relics when you don't even make use of them? For exping and the occasional skirmish in DF?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Seals > rps ... or so it would seem.....

Can i have a go of the str relics ... been soon long since we had them i can hardley remember what it's like :(

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
yes im sure relics are safe and you have fun pve, but i asked about emain rvr :m00:
who said anything about pve?

and i told you i don't care about emain, so couldn;t comment on that

you do realise there's other palces to rvr than emain right? :m00:

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Heh, so, remind me again, why do you care about the strength relics when you don't even make use of them? For exping and the occasional skirmish in DF?
they're not bad for that...nope

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Big Ugly said:
they're not bad for that...nope

k so midgard still got you, that's great! but kinda bad when you are not logged on then.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Midgard is lacking rvr guilds atm.. almost all lost lots of members at the start of toa. When more people get toa finished you'll start seeing new rvr guilds again.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
cougar said:

stay away anyway xDD

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
A sense of despair has swept the land since zorena left :(

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:

midgard is a joke m8.
no rvsr guild only groove i think, but since i cba to go to emain in the last weeks i dont really know.

random grps are a joke.

problems are imo :

- healers are perfecters (pve pve and pve) and not sojus with FZ
- ppl not have/dont know the MLs as they should use, for example, casters+BG etc etc
- with toa, hibs dont need to change setup, mids cant live with old tankgrp setup anymore(maybe at rr9-10 but no), must lvl SM/BD and replace a tank, thats setback in time/RA/new stuff etc

i prolly missed other things but these are important to be aware of.

im pretty sure, a grp like maelmstrom (from pryd) would change a thing or 2 and would stop this silly hib domination

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:
im pretty sure, a grp like maelmstrom (from pryd) would change a thing or 2 and would stop this silly hib domination

Haha yes they run 2fg :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
only Groove flyign the flag for Midgard at the moment

very little full group RvR happening because at the moment no group can match the hib zepher/bg/grapple groups - they are insane

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
cougar said:

no real competition, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :fluffle:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Many Mids still lvling their artifacts (to my knowledge), mayby is harder to lvl artifacts in midgard (lack of casters, and shrooooms) I might be wrong though.

Last week RP
Albion 21,927,563 (34%)
Hibernia 24,326,349 (37%)
Midgard 18,812,892 (29%)

So yes midgard have the "badest" Result in RPs

If u put in the regular NP/JH RPs a week, we still would have the same amount of RPs as before TOA.

But we will come back.......:wub:

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:

Don´t think so...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
grv are ok, but they lack the 3/4 zeph's thatmake a mid grp strong.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
pretty much as bhalage said, also there is no stlong RvsR alliance like on Prydwen/Hibernia, where even AS made grps are kinda good-balanced. That makes impossible to rvsr if you cant make a full guild-grp you have no chance to get a decent replacement.

LwRps clearly shows hibs got the upperhand on excal atm.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
pretty much as bhalage said, also there is no stlong RvsR alliance like on Prydwen/Hibernia, where even AS made grps are kinda good-balanced. That makes impossible to rvsr if you cant make a full guild-grp you have no chance to get a decent replacement.

exc/hibs never make grps using /as, would get shot for it :p

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:

No chatting on /as unless it's a relic raid or of realm importance. Any chit chat is an immediate 10 plat fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom