midgard = inactive?

duact

Fledgling Freddie
exc sux camlann r0x.
yes mid lost the spririt when zorena moved to alb.
yes cf alliance sux alot.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of mids going to hib etc if they all went camlann and cleansed it of germans/french that would be quite cool :mad:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
Instead of mids going to hib etc if they all went camlann and cleansed it of germans/french that would be quite cool :mad:

idd ;)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Seems mid/excal has taken the same route as alb/pryd. ToA just killed RvR off for them, with hib/pryd now back in action with grapple spammers groups are so hard to find and do well most dont even bother anymore.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
[NP]XanateA^^ said:
Dont you worry m8s!!!

The brave and skilled mids will follow us to emain i bet ! ! ! !

working on your statue dude .p

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
randoms dont rvr without an rvr guild out cleaning mg:s.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
random grps might stand half a chance without a shroom army with 4-5fg support blocking mmg ;)

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
No mid powegrps no fun, playing other servers until mids finish toa/learn to adopt their gameplay/return from other servers or whatever they are doing.

Calo

Part of the furniture
fiontan said:
No mid powegrps no fun, playing other servers until mids finish toa/learn to adopt their gameplay/return from other servers or whatever they are doing.

srry we didnt spend that much hours behind the pc, ill try to adept to it...

Evina|Andy

Fledgling Freddie
I want to see 1 NP FG clearing 5-6 FGs albs camping mmg without any other mid groups help :> And wherent wardens and myrmidons groups mind u :p FC and NO etc.

Evina|Andy

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm :p guess u passing by right at that moment, and rest of albs decided to follow u :p was funny to see alb fgs jumping from bms, others roaming through mg doors all this just to keel our GG :p

ka00z

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Heh, so, remind me again, why do you care about the strength relics when you don't even make use of them? For exping and the occasional skirmish in DF?

I might remind you he speaks for his own side of it. Midgard is rather quiet but not even near to inactivity.

vintervargen

Banned
cougar said:
random roleplayers was out with toa, they rerolled mid pryd after 2 days to play easymode.

xD

thats after your healers respecced to sojourners and xana kicking 1 SM from the grp cuz you got ganked.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
thats after your healers respecced to sojourners and xana kicking 1 SM from the grp cuz you got ganked.

yup you won first, but we changed setup and won. like you have to. but i think new RR grp can be hard and probably better then most other hib guilds as usual.

endineit

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

cant be hard winning with 2 druids in shade mode,2 bms spamming tendrils in 6sec reuse timer and no fz in the enemy grp and best(highest RR) eld of excal bodyguarded killing us one by one :wij: ,anyway cu in emain try to offer some challenge this time even if we have 3fz and 1 savage :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom