Mid -> Alb Relic take (31st jan) thread

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Dont forget that about 23.5% of Albs are still working out how to open the door at CS.

The other 75% still sat on the pad waiting to go to emain for some arrrrpeee's

DS ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Garbannoch said:
Where can I apply to join the Synergy DeAThCRew xDDDDD

soz, you wouldnt pass the application, we dont take nerds.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I guess Lootie is just another random nobody who hides behind his anonimity.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Why do you hibs/mids call albs allways dumb? and lame etc?
I mean, saying that 23.5% of the albs still trynig to find how the CS door opens..
What are you trying to proof? how smart you are?...... good showing that m8:x

And lol saying; w8ing for the visur to port?
It still ports on alb (maybe not to nf but hey:D)

Why do you hibs allways have big mouths vs albs?
What did we do wrong vs u?

It has allways been like that..
Nothing albs do is good for you...
You think we all stupid.... ( :| )
You think we only zerg.
You think albs are starting a cival war? LOL omfg.

What is your problem vs us?
That we all roll scouts? ..so? don't you all have atleast 1 chanter / eldirtch on ur account?

Anyway calling an alb dumb is pathetic...
Because they walk in epic armor sometimes?
Somepeople like that armor.. and ahven't got time to toa their chars due RL..
A warder zerg? well rather rr2 then rr11 and dont have a rl.
(i think having a RL isn't stupid is it, i mean hitting rr11 says you play daoc to much imo. thats stupid:X)

As maybe some of you u know i play hib prydwen aswell. More albs do, so calling all albs noobs, means you callnig yourself noobs aswel.. /clap

...some of you hibs on excalibur are crying their ass of for nothing, you all claim that ur underpopulated etc.. well so is midgard.. they seem to have put off a primetime relicraid...

And after this raid... u still claim albs are stupid and aren't even using "10% of our braincells, since that to much to ask for" <--- garbannoch words.
well.. you should really look at yourself now...

Mids and albs atm have lotsa fun in the game.. its only ½ of the hibs on this forums that are insulting other peoples and flaming about everything..

You other hibs should try to work withouth those "highly intelligent people" that are also playing in your realm, and try to put off a raid witouth em.. or atleast have fun again:).

some of you hibs are making your realm really look bad.. wich isn't fair, because 90% of the hibs are normal people who do play for fun..

stop flaming and start playing...:cheers:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:

That would require you to play albion, you know..that realm you have never played before. :m00:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Antedeluvian said:
Gratz to mids, well done, VERY well done, primetime, fast, smooth, nice raid

Gratz to Eggy, well done, VERY well done, primetime, fast, smooth, nice ML4 raid :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:

We don't recruit people that say "lol" on Teamspeak.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Not to mention the fact that Eggy's BG was almost certainly made up of people getting their 3rd/4th/5th/Xth toon through the MLs. I was there and didn't rush to the defence of the realm with my uber-wtfpwnage non-TOA'd servant necro and level 45 earth theurg.

Now, as far as I can tell, these new rules for relics mean that;

a) Enemy Relics are impossible to defend

b) Enemy Relics are impossible to take

Given how easy it is (relatively) to take a single keep and remove a relic and how bloody difficult it is to take (and hold) 3 keeps AND take enough of a force to the relic shrine, surely even the most retarded person here can realise that THIS WAS ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Now, the relics will sit in their realms shrines until such time as Ardamel or some other such esteemed raid leader (or some random zergling, either is good) decide to take 300 people and spend 10+ hours beating on doors.

If Eggy's raid had gone from ML4 to Bold, we'd have lost the relics (or saved them until next week, but tbh I doubt it). Although I don't want to join the crowd of Eggy fanboi's (you know who you are :p) the raid was pretty good and he gave everyone every chance to go defend the relic.

In short; leave Eggy alone, leave albs alone, leave hibs alone...if you want the relics...

JUST GET ON WITH IT!!!

No-one?

Alright then

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Now, as far as I can tell, these new rules for relics mean that;

a) Enemy Relics are impossible to defend

b) Enemy Relics are impossible to take

Well as for,

a) id say its definetly possible to defend, but not forever. Sooner or later people will get tired to defending, or someone will lead a very good raid and take them. Impossible no, hard yes. I guess we just have to think about relics as a nice shortterm bonus when we take them, and to be honest thats the way it should be. Relics should change hands, and it should be easy'ish to retake your own.

b) I Agree it certainly seems very very hard, but bear in mind its happened several times already, and these rules havent changed in this patch, they are the same as when mids grabed hib relic and albs grabed mids etc. Question is only how many times people think its fun to relic raid on that scale and how many times the different realms are led well enough to execute such raids. But it can obviously be done.
Perhaps we will see some more 'raids of opportunity', like the mid raid on hib relics early in NF, where one realm uses the fact that the other one has already done some of their work for them by holding a needed keep.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Fana said:
b) I Agree it certainly seems very very hard, but bear in mind its happened several times already, and these rules havent changed in this patch, they are the same as when mids grabed hib relic and albs grabed mids etc.

Totally right. I should have been more explicit. How are you going to motivate someone to take over 100 people (maybe more like 200) and work nonstop, to a plan, for hours and hours to take a relic that you know you can't defend?

Remember in OF? How many times did one realm have more than 4 relics? Since they knew that once they held more, they would be indefensible, so there was no point raiding. I reckon we're at the same point now with 1.71 relics. The effort expended in taking the relics is not worth the benefit (and the equally ridiculous effort) of defending them. Especially now the relics can probably be raided with 16 people, if you time it right (looks down at the yawming AC-Whine chasm of doom and backs away from the edge).

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i did wonder why my friar was hitting weaker than usual this morning :p

anyway gratzo mids :clap:

and Hello Elbeek :worthy:

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Mids on a Raid well done.

Now hopefully it will be a bit easier to find some RvR fun again.

I defenitely prefer lots of RvR with +0% damage over none (or hardly any) with +20% damage.

Regards,

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
It could have been stopped

Aye it could have - but not with people coming from ML4. There were more than enough level 50s not on ML4 to stop the mids - but only 70 were in the CG when the relic went neutral. The people who are blaming the ML4 raid are just being daft - let's just face it, as a realm we failed to react quick enough.

Challenge now is to get them back :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ardamel said:
Yeah the relic was bugged somehow and couldnt drop get it in the shrine, but finally it "unbugged" and worked. Dunno what it was.
GRATZ on the raid Ard, funny how Ruathian spammed me as I logged on to contact a GM to ask "Where we put relic?!?!", sounded more like you didnt know, has it really been that long since we did this.....oh yes it has.

Nice work anyway those who kicked ass and chewed bubblegum!

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:

You'd be a naab on alb.. cuz no fotm chars, like u need to showoff.

Marc

FH is my second home
Zeratuhl said:
Ventrilo > Teamspeak fyi :m00:

Well, apparantly, we were supposed to get Ventrilo, but Elbeek gets so turned on by the female robotic voice on teamspeak he got that. He likes to log on and off teamspeak every 20 seconds, blaming it on LDs, but its just so he can hear the "member joined".

He aint foolin anybody!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Marc said:
He likes to log on and off teamspeak every 20 seconds, blaming it on LDs, but its just so he can hear the "member joined".

He aint foolin anybody!
lol :clap:

gratz arda seems the plan worked after all :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Well, apparantly, we were supposed to get Ventrilo, but Elbeek gets so turned on by the female robotic voice on teamspeak he got that. He likes to log on and off teamspeak every 20 seconds, blaming it on LDs, but its just so he can hear the "member joined".

He aint foolin anybody!

I have named her Dorothy :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Nice work anyway those who kicked ass and chewed bubblegum!

Think mids were all out of bubblegum tbh :)

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

He aint foolin anybody!

rofl, marc i like you. ur funneh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom