Mid -> Alb Relic take (31st jan) thread

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
On behalf of #celticfist, I bring you the official flamethread(tm) for the relicraid that Mid is doing atm.

Let the flaming begin.

Funny we were about 110 on eggys ml raid when someone said "omgzor wtf mids doing RR save albion!!!1"

The response that followed was:

- nocare
- let them get the fecking relic who cares
- shut up

:cheers:

Well done mids!

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
raiding albs is impossible primetime, Garba said so.

it is impossible if albs switch on 10% of their brain cells, which is admittedly a lot to ask for... I mean how hard can it be to defend a keep when you outnumber your enemies 2:1 (at least) at every given time of the day

Apart from that well done mids - I would have preferred an AC raid though just to piss albs off some more :(

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I honestly think Eggy sucks if he did not stop his ML4 raid to go defend.
For the rest, nice job, well done Mids.
And about people complaining about crossrealming, that is the way they want to play, have played for the passed 2 years. First Albs, then eachother.

Marc

FH is my second home
/who showed 580 albs

103 on ml4
108 in pennines

why not go blame the other 369 albs?

End of the day, who are you to tell people how they should play the game? If people wanted to go on ml4 isnt that their choice? so kindly fuck off and get a life?

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
/who showed 580 albs

103 on ml4
108 in pennines

why not go blame the other 369 albs?

End of the day, who are you to tell people how they should play the game? If people wanted to go on ml4 isnt that their choice? so kindly fuck off and get a life?

Like if someone wants to do AC raid? Then you can blame him? But not else?

Marc

FH is my second home
Laalaa said:
Like if someone wants to do AC raid? Then you can blame him? But not else?

?????????????????

1. for the love of god, show me where i said AC raids were lame.
2. for the love of god, show me where i have said the AC leader was lame
3. on the post where hibs took the relic via an ac raid, does it say anywhere who actually organised it and do anyone flame this person? no the flames are plural, towards the hibs that took part, NOT to the person that organised it. Even so, they pay their own subs, its upto them how they spend their playtime.

If people cant think for themselves, then jesus h christ, we are all fcked arent we?

Did you even think about what you were gonna type in response to me, or did u just pluck a load of words out of thin air cos your response is just a load of bollox aint it?

I dont even know why I bother replying to fukwits like that, give noaim response iinstead :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
hehehehehe how funny, now theres whine about alb not zerging there to defend! :m00:

Would there have been whine if the zerg went to defend? YES! :p

Karatakus

Fledgling Freddie
Must admit for those ppl who blame eggys ml4 for the lack of defence they're pretty misinformed. There was 110 ppl in eggys ML4, a /who pennines showed 70 ppl who went to defend, and a /who 50 showed 358 lvl 50's visible. Surely the other 178 lvl 50 albs actually either not defending or on the ML4 couldn't have all been buffbots? :eek7: hehehe

At the end of the day, the mids ran a damned good RR and they just wanted it more. Well done :D

And besides, eggy said if the mids take the relic, then he'll lead a RR to get it back (glances in eggys direction) hehehehe :flame:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I have read ALL RR threads since about 1 month after DaoC started, but this is the most non Wajn/flame thread ever IMO.

I think its nice to see that its getting like this, OK we are enimies, but we still can behave on forum (at least most of us)

/salute to albs, most of u took the defeat with honor, damn nice to see.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
i
Apart from that well done mids - I would have preferred an AC raid though just to piss albs off some more :(

jaja :E

Helme

Resident Freddy
Killrake said:
but this is the most non Wajn/flame thread ever IMO.
sucks doesn't it? I was expecting some nice whine :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
it is impossible if albs switch on 10% of their brain cells, which is admittedly a lot to ask for... I mean how hard can it be to defend a keep when you outnumber your enemies 2:1 (at least) at every given time of the day

F*ck me you're bitter.

Marc

FH is my second home
Killrake said:
I have read ALL RR threads since about 1 month after DaoC started, but this is the most non Wajn/flame thread ever IMO.

I think its nice to see that its getting like this, OK we are enimies, but we still can behave on forum (at least most of us)

tbh, there was nothing to whine about. It was a well executed raid. What is annoying me are the whines directed to Eggy, and the whines directed to hibs. People would far rather cry out "cross realming" than consider the fact that just maybe, the mid force was spotted by a hib. So, mids attack the relic keep and hibs turn up in force. What would you do if u were hib? Well, you could try and gatecrash and steal the relic for yourself, but as its a mid relic, chances are you would have it for 1 night. So you pester the albs. If the hibs attacked mids and the RR was uncessful, would albs cry "OMFG CROSSREALMING CNTS"

Of course they wouldnt

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Lootie said:
To be honest, I honestly think Eggy sucks if he did not stop his ML4 raid to go defend.

I said as soon as I was told that 100+ Mids were on Bold, "if you wish to defend the relics, GO NOW". Nobody as far as I know left. Hardly my fault. Besides, everyone is relic-hungry at the moment...if I had called off the raid, (which someone else would have lead and finished anyway), it would just get taken the next time I ran it.

So fo :D

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Ghaladriel said:
lolz ..... **Eggy ML RUSH: ML 4 - MONDAY @ 7pm GMT** in alb forum xD

more than 1xx there ... :eek:

This is worst than alarmclock raids of Hibs ... :twak: xD
LMAO i yust wondered...no QQ's from the albs this time?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Antedeluvian said:
Gratz to mids, well done, VERY well done, primetime, fast, smooth, nice raid :clap:

Hibs can now learn from Hib/Pryd AND Mid/Excal :eek:

Funny I Play both of those realms ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:

That's because most people are sensible - only a muppet would whine about a straight forward prime time raid. Mids won it fair and square - no AC, no logging out in enemy frontiers, just straight forward conceal the attack and strike fast with albs not reacting fast enough (we had more than enough not on ml4 to have defended it). It made for a fun night :clap:

Ok here's 1 little flame just for the road - because it was such a well planned and executed raid, and because it didn't use any lame or questionable tactics we KNEW it couldn't be Ardamel's plan :flame:

(Is that better?) :D

occy

Loyal Freddie
Lootie said:
For the rest, nice job, well done Mids.
And about people complaining about crossrealming, that is the way they want to play, have played for the passed 2 years. First Albs, then eachother.

Tbh, i think this post was the dumbest thing ive read. what do u think stopped the ones wanted to go defend? a hole in there sock...jeez

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:

Lalalalalalala I'm just a jealous maaaan (John Lennon) :kissit:

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Eggy was leading a raid. Being a leader (or wanting to be one) gives you certain responsibilities, whether you like them or not.
In this case he should have lead the 100 people on the ml4 raid to come defend.
Simple.
Although those Albs that stayed also suck donkey balls.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
That's because most people are sensible - only a muppet would whine about a straight forward prime time raid. Mids won it fair and square - no AC, no logging out in enemy frontiers, just straight forward conceal the attack and strike fast with albs not reacting fast enough (we had more than enough not on ml4 to have defended it). It made for a fun night :clap:

Ok here's 1 little flame just for the road - because it was such a well planned and executed raid, and because it didn't use any lame or questionable tactics we KNEW it couldn't be Ardamel's plan :flame:

(Is that better?) :D

Noaim outlined the plan about capturing bold t4 a few hours before the raid and farm the albs silly till they got tired, he also came up with the idea using SBs for the oil spot (so everyone could hit the door) and the guilds grps blocking sursbrooke, erasleigh and renaris routes to Boldiam, and Ruathian and Noaim both had the idea about using 15+ Fool's bow users.

The part I outlined was mostly logistics, rams, routes etc :)

And no, we had nothing to do with the hibs, we actually killed alot of them at Boldiam. Till we saw they pulled back and wouldn't manage a charge when 3rd door was going down.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ardamel said:
and Ruathian and Noaim both had the idea about using 15+ Fool's bow users.

aha! wondered why the doors fell so fast.

The blocking groups did their job very well, the albs rushing to defend weren't anywhere near as organised as they needed to be to break through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom