Mevoq in pictures

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Morderca should wear a jester hat, never has an RR10 been so easy to kill. (Assuming he hasn't got a tower to sprint to)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rr11, when he runs, he always uses ml8 for some reason, getting himself killed. I got the impression he just randomly pressed buttons on his Qbar

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
hes so damn used to adding so if he find himself in a 1v1 fight or some stealther jumps him he usually shit on his pants and click on every button and tries to run.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
so now u can post ur own picture with kintex reaver when u add kill mevoq, manish, i have it if u forgot to take ss.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
so now u can post ur own picture with kintex reaver when u add kill mevoq, manish, i have it if u forgot to take ss.

I go out on Scout, start shooting Lokeh and later Tags, both in a FG, who comes around to lay down PA?

Mevoq.

Add dozen other similar experiences and you might know why I am doing it.

I find it highly disturbing when stealthers pop on other stealthers while those are busy with a FG or any solo caster.

When I would play according to your own standard I wouldn't let him have a fight whatsoever, I know him from his Savage days where he played like players you complain about and players who are on your eternal shit list.

Only because he is your friend doesn't mean that he doesn't play like a wanker when you're not around (see original thread post).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom