Mevoq in pictures

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So, after PA'ing me on 3 different chars while I was busy with others, Mevoq decides to run after my Armsman while I ran through 2 poison spikes looking for some Mids. Everything was down, he lost though, no biggy, I expect a RR10 SB to lose to a RR7 Armsman, though Eul would kill me 10/10 when I have all my stuff down, so I still think that the player has some power over the class and not the class over the player.

His friends leech killed me after.

Anyway, he decides to log in his Warrior and his friends start pointing me towards having a duel with him. So here we go, we fight. We burn everything, the fight is going on for good 15 minutes or so (my Warguard came back up and I burned it mid fight) near Boldiam, no one is adding, a lot of people are watching (from stealth). I manage to outlive him even though that his SoM is up and mine not, even though that I wear plate and he is does crush damage, after 7 minutes my SoM is up and his down and the fight is turning.

What happened then? See yourself:

I find heavy tanks duels boring, but I didn't ask for it. I was near the docks and our tower/keep and didn't pull him to there, I think it is cocky to log a class specially to try to fight someone, to slam when losing and to run off and to come back when the enemy has guards on him and gets PA'ed by an additional enemy. I think that is the behaviour of a coward.

I would have continued to fight him with the guards, but his friend Kizer who was watching all the time before joined in on request.

Anyway, you'll not see me giving you any fair fight no more Mevoq and I regret that I left you alone after the experiences with your Savage before.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
the moral of the story: go to sleep at normal hours :p

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
oh from what i heard you almost died vs the sb when he attack you from unstealted.....
and from what i heard you played bit lamo vs his warrior buffsharing his dex/quick.... then moving backwards to dock guard ... fair fight yeh right
tell the whole truht m8
and you run towards surs t4 he attack you run to bridge and what do we see
mr manish keep runing to he get inf to help him which jump mevo then what do brave manish do turns around and attack
from what i see you solo pretending alot then next minute you add zerge

Kinag

Part of the furniture
From what I heard....

Forgot what I was suppose to say :(

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Warlords dont get the d/q shear style, just so you know. lollers

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Manisch does nothing but cheat.. Didn't you know?

Also Mevoq did the same to me last night.. Hunter shoots me, he's out of range to /face(lol?) so I run to the nearest bridge and Mevoq PA's me! Great!

I later find the hunter, adding on a mid and alb fight, so I jump him.. Plimmelim then comes charging up and kills me

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
a buffbot ore what ever buffsharing who knowes
wont be the firts time in rvr histori it happen so not that strange

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah.. Ml10 cloak while in shade mode

Happens all the time

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you need to wait 15 mins, unless its the dragon quest cloak, with the omni charge, the ml10 one is on 15 mins timer.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
oh from what i heard you almost died vs the sb when he attack you from unstealted.....
and from what i heard you played bit lamo vs his warrior buffsharing his dex/quick.... then moving backwards to dock guard ... fair fight yeh right
tell the whole truht m8
and you run towards surs t4 he attack you run to bridge and what do we see
mr manish keep runing to he get inf to help him which jump mevo then what do brave manish do turns around and attack
from what i see you solo pretending alot then next minute you add zerge

Go back to school kid.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Mrkill cracks me up. :D :D :D

Quality comedian IMO, two thumbs up!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
anyone can buffshare whit ml10 cloke ?

Yes, share the buffs, keeping them for yourself is so egoistic.

But what is a cloke?

Besides...the ML10 cloak has a nearsight /use for tanks and a 15min RUT when newly equipping it.

Btw...who the fuck is Mrkill? Reminds me of Dori**** but with more typing mistakes.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
odd...some random in advise says he ran from a duel which leads me to believe that he ran from a bunch of you as you were attacking him too. Mevoq would not run from a proper 1v1 even when losing, unless there was a zerg on the horizon.

So...you chased him across a zone to a tower all Alb like, desperate for a few RPs and died to guards?

Owned?

Or are do you play that useless pinjata of RPs, Juicy?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
oh i love these ppl like mrkill, who jump on their high horse and self own themselves. How old's the game now and ppl can still be like that? hmmmmk.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
odd...some random in advise says he ran from a duel which leads me to believe that he ran from a bunch of you as you were attacking him too. Mevoq would not run from a proper 1v1 even when losing, unless there was a zerg on the horizon.

So...you chased him across a zone to a tower all Alb like, desperate for a few RPs and died to guards?

Owned?

Or are do you play that useless pinjata of RPs, Juicy?

It's nice to see what kind of funny theories you always have about stuff you never witnessed. Play more or shut up.

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
So, after PA'ing me on 3 different chars while I was busy with others, Mevoq decides to run after my Armsman while I ran through 2 poison spikes looking for some Mids. Everything was down, he lost though, no biggy, I expect a RR10 SB to lose to a RR7 Armsman, though Eul would kill me 10/10 when I have all my stuff down, so I still think that the player has some power over the class and not the class over the player.

His friends leech killed me after.

Anyway, he decides to log in his Warrior and his friends start pointing me towards having a duel with him. So here we go, we fight. We burn everything, the fight is going on for good 15 minutes or so (my Warguard came back up and I burned it mid fight) near Boldiam, no one is adding, a lot of people are watching (from stealth). I manage to outlive him even though that his SoM is up and mine not, even though that I wear plate and he is does crush damage, after 7 minutes my SoM is up and his down and the fight is turning.

What happened then? See yourself:

I find heavy tanks duels boring, but I didn't ask for it. I was near the docks and our tower/keep and didn't pull him to there, I think it is cocky to log a class specially to try to fight someone, to slam when losing and to run off and to come back when the enemy has guards on him and gets PA'ed by an additional enemy. I think that is the behaviour of a coward.

I would have continued to fight him with the guards, but his friend Kizer who was watching all the time before joined in on request.

Anyway, you'll not see me giving you any fair fight no more Mevoq and I regret that I left you alone after the experiences with your Savage before.
nice whine this is not your 1st eh ?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
It's nice to see what kind of funny theories you always have about stuff you never witnessed. Play more or shut up.

Well, yes, ofc he never witnessed this, none of us did....you are providing all the information and from what i see in the SS's, I would come to the same conclusion as Raven.

All I see is another meat-shield chasing an enemy to a tower, getting guard aggro then QQing because he died when a SB decided to reap some easy RP's as you were almost dead anyway. I see no evidence that Mevor even touched you once you had guard aggro, he just watched you die.

Emotes are not cool, but you gotta see the funny side of it, a RR7 arms making a noob mistake :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well, yes, ofc he never witnessed this, none of us did....you are providing all the information and from what i see in the SS's, I would come to the same conclusion as Raven.

All I see is another meat-shield chasing an enemy to a tower, getting guard aggro then QQing because he died when a SB decided to reap some easy RP's as you were almost dead anyway. I see no evidence that Mevor even touched you once you had guard aggro, he just watched you die.

Emotes are not cool, but you gotta see the funny side of it, a RR7 arms making a noob mistake :)

People witnessed it, see /advice, so I don't know what you're about. If you come to the same conclusion as Raven, then you're simply as daft as him, what kind is of argumentation is that to say "I can only come to this conclusion as you're the only one who provided all the information"?

I said that I would have fought him with the guards, what part of it don't you understand? If you have text comprehension problems, maybe don't reply to texts :p. I often run behind someone running off to guards trying to kill him, sometimes it works, sometimes not. My Armsman is at 62% when I fight the guards, most of the damage is blocked or parried, I have a large shield out and Warguard is up, as good as dead? Don't think so. I could have maybe slammed all of them and climbed up own his tower or backpedaled to somewhere to get safe. Mevor can't go around engage or shield to hit you, but I assume you know that too :p.

The SB was watching before from stealth as he was also one of the players who pointed me to having the fight with Mevor, along the SM Smallkobbie he was playing with.

If you don't see any evidence that Mevor touched me after I got PA'ed then you're either blind or full of shit or both. The 3rd picture clearly shows that he hits me for 320 damage, there is a Kobbie inside the guards.

You're just ignorant.

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
The SB was watching before from stealth as he was also one of the players who pointed me to having the fight with Mevor

Up to the point where I was told you were cheating I had no interest in your duel - yes I did watch but no I didnt point you 2 mevor

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Though I dont care much for ppl dueling in rvr,up to the part where things changed I would say that was about the best ive seen two chars played lasted a good 10 mins

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Lecathar, Kizer isn't your first SB or? The name rings a bell.

Mevor is funny, I imagine him screaming "mates, Kungfu is cheating in a duel, he was on 10% and I on 90% and now he sheared my dex/quick with a ML 10 cloak, please kill him!11" on advice or something.

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Lecathar, Kizer isn't your first SB or? The name rings a bell.

Mevor is funny, I imagine him screaming "mates, Kungfu is cheating in a duel, he was on 10% and I on 90% and now he sheared my dex/quick with a ML 10 cloak, please kill him!11" on advice or something.

Lecathar is my thid Sb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom