Mevoq in pictures

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So, after PA'ing me on 3 different chars while I was busy with others, Mevoq decides to run after my Armsman while I ran through 2 poison spikes looking for some Mids. Everything was down, he lost though, no biggy, I expect a RR10 SB to lose to a RR7 Armsman, though Eul would kill me 10/10 when I have all my stuff down, so I still think that the player has some power over the class and not the class over the player.

His friends leech killed me after.

Anyway, he decides to log in his Warrior and his friends start pointing me towards having a duel with him. So here we go, we fight. We burn everything, the fight is going on for good 15 minutes or so (my Warguard came back up and I burned it mid fight) near Boldiam, no one is adding, a lot of people are watching (from stealth). I manage to outlive him even though that his SoM is up and mine not, even though that I wear plate and he is does crush damage, after 7 minutes my SoM is up and his down and the fight is turning.

What happened then? See yourself:

I find heavy tanks duels boring, but I didn't ask for it. I was near the docks and our tower/keep and didn't pull him to there, I think it is cocky to log a class specially to try to fight someone, to slam when losing and to run off and to come back when the enemy has guards on him and gets PA'ed by an additional enemy. I think that is the behaviour of a coward.

I would have continued to fight him with the guards, but his friend Kizer who was watching all the time before joined in on request.

Anyway, you'll not see me giving you any fair fight no more Mevoq and I regret that I left you alone after the experiences with your Savage before.

Eul and mevoq are as shit as they come :p. They were playing alt chars Tomcat and Mevor and they got powned by Seanpaul´s rr3 wind therg lolercopter :D

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol i dont need to defend mev on this matter but if shitfucks like u step in i guess ill do something about it.
and its funny a noobfuck braging about another alb who managed to add kill some players? go learn to play any of ur shit chars before u even attempt a post in FH idiot.
And yes TOMCAT is mine and i dont wanna put him in my sig coz many ppl know my sb and i wanna see if they treat an unknown char like him or not.
now u can go back to the shithole u belong.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

sorry i dont belong to you.

And yes TOMCAT is mine and i dont wanna put him in my sig coz many ppl know my sb and i wanna see if they treat an unknown char like him or not.

Bs... you had him on sig for nearly a year, unlike you ppl arnt THAT blind

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I heard anyone from CM doesn't come close to having the right to comment on others play style.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
I really dont know how a member of CM has the cheek to post on FH, the day they use skills isntead of numbers will be the day they are fighting npc guards. Even they fucked up some nice duels on berks bridge the other day, wonder how long kinetix logged after that when there was noone around? Really dont think the server can cope with retards like mord and CM when the pop is so low.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I really dont know how a member of CM has the cheek to post on FH, the day they use skills isntead of numbers will be the day they are fighting npc guards. Even they fucked up some nice duels on berks bridge the other day, wonder how long kinetix logged after that when there was noone around? Really dont think the server can cope with retards like mord and CM when the pop is so low.

Nice story...shame its only half of it :D
Yes now tell us all how you got killed in bridge by archers while sitting and i didnt nuke you once.

Get a clue mate aint that expensive ~~

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

They're hardly playing, but your whine is priceless.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Nice story...shame its only half of it :D
Yes now tell us all how you got killed in bridge by archers while sitting and i didnt nuke you once.

Get a clue mate aint that expensive ~~

this is funny coming from you, you saw me roaming at bridge, waited at that tower till like 3-4 albs attacked me, then you joined in as well ofc, so guess who needs to get a clue here

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
this is funny coming from you, you saw me roaming at bridge, waited at that tower till like 3-4 albs attacked me, then you joined in as well ofc, so guess who needs to get a clue here

Wrong again. I didnt add untill you went for the scout in my group. Kinda simple no?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Wrong again. I didnt add untill you went for the scout in my group. Kinda simple no?

you still didnt dare to attack solo did you though?
hah nice excuse, when they all started shooting me wtf do you want me to do

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
you still didnt dare to attack solo did you though?
hah nice excuse, when they all started shooting me wtf do you want me to do

Ill fight you when i want and not when you want. If you keep using bridge to avoid long range i wont go to you. Guess using 6 buttons made you less smart twin. If i wanted to have a go at you i would have added from the moment you started to fight the 2 scouts on left of bridge

aika

Can't get enough of FH
heh, champs use more buttons than most tanks, maybe excluding paladins/wardens

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wizard has 13 buttons for main spells. bolt bolt bolt nuke aoe nuke root aoe root snare ns qc

scout i need 2 bars :D

I rly laughed irl at how much time it took you to kill a grp of 3 just now :>

well played mates, wonder what happens if you are 3 as well and not 8?

skills.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I logged into Requiel's old GM account and was spying the Duel. The little Kobbie noob was slowly losing and he screamed in region chat for help. He told everyone he wet himself and that was humiliating enough.

Manisch then opened a 64bit cant of whoopass on him but he ran off like a girl.

I had to log off then as I wanted to go delete someone's account

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Really dont think the server can cope with retards like mord and CM when the pop is so low.

What kind of nubcake are you?

Last time the server had some decent fg vs fg action was because CM was playing.

CM maybe (and i mean maybe)have aided in lowering the server population, but CM is also keeping it up and alive.

I have noticed that alot more people are playing when there's a fg CM out running. And now, when there's hardly anyone from cm playing.
Well, if you don't get the point, then thats your problem.

Stop whining, and play the game.

FH has a greater part of killing dyvet than anyone else.

Peace :worthy:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Problem is, CM run, get farmed by half their number and log so everyone gets bored.

They should delete all towers and keeps and then see how many albs are in the frontier, doubt it would be many.....

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Problem is, CM run, get farmed by half their number and log so everyone gets bored.

Yeah, that sure explains why most of the key players in CM gg are high rr.

But however, it proves my point.
CM is keeping the server up, or was..

Like i wrote before. There's not many active CM members left.

They should delete all towers and keeps and then see how many albs are in the frontier, doubt it would be many.....

It would be more.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, that sure explains why most of the key players in CM gg are high rr.

But however, it proves my point.
CM is keeping the server up, or was..

Like i wrote before. There's not many active CM members left.

It would be more.

I find it funny you talk all this about your guild, this and that cm owns all yes i know bla bla, but then how long have you been playing with cm?
Seems you know jackshit about your guild or how they play/played

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I find it funny you talk all this about your guild, this and that cm owns all yes i know bla bla, but then how long have you been playing with cm?
Seems you know jackshit about your guild or how they play/played

Where in my post did i wrote (CM owns)?

And where did i post anything about how we play?

Try to read my post nubcake, and then read it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom