Melee Scout to become FOTM??

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
But it's not the best. I'm trying to determine what to swap Malice for. I'll stay with it for a bit after the patch and see how things go, but it'd be great to be able to identify a suitable replacement now.
make a free mh template ! and get some lgm's / champ weap / TD / poc debuff sword and switch around depending what target ur fighting etc...

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

The Bat/Mal-nerf should have been done on/at the writing-table before Toa reached the market... guess its just another example how much Mythic suxs comparing to Blizzard.

:twak:

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Jox said:
The Bat/Mal-nerf should have been done on/at the writing-table before Toa reached the market... guess its just another example how much Mythic suxs comparing to Blizzard.

Yeah blizzard is so good in balance........

Alliance: omfg overpowerd shit shamans (whine whine whine)
Horde: omfg overpowerd shit paladins (whine whine whine)

Blizzard: oke oke oke you will both get the class now shut up.

And its so hard to balance 8 classes compared to 45+ classes ;d

Gamah

Banned
Jox said:

Lol you have no idea what you're talking about.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
wow and daoc cant be compared really

daoc has a top notch end game (RvR)

WoW is fun to log on and play but the PK system is so slow (<---- has 4 lvl 60's) there no difference to people's toon when you hit 60 you get the same stats, and if you wanna compete you only have one choice of epuipment then you get slow PK combat (ie the recast timers ect are there to slow comabt down in order to allow lower skilled players to compete with higher skilled players). so in a lot of case's not all wow players don't need skill to PK some one

that said there is a lot daoc could learn from wow ie the UI system mods but wow has more bugs in it than daoc has ever had i mean you can still insta get cash and get lvls, the x-mass quest is bugged as was the treak or treat so yeah wow might be good at some thing but balancing the game isn't one of them.

so comparing daoc and wow or even W.H.O is like comparing a OZ jet speed boat to a ToCA merc they totally different i do wish people would stop comparing them

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
wow and daoc cant be compared really

daoc has a top notch end game (RvR)

WoW is fun to log on and play but the PK system is so slow (<---- has 4 lvl 60's) there no difference to people's toon when you hit 60 you get the same stats, and if you wanna compete you only have one choice of epuipment then you get slow PK combat (ie the recast timers ect are there to slow comabt down in order to allow lower skilled players to compete with higher skilled players). so in a lot of case's not all wow players don't need skill to PK some one

that said there is a lot daoc could learn from wow ie the UI system mods but wow has more bugs in it than daoc has ever had i mean you can still insta get cash and get lvls, the x-mass quest is bugged as was the treak or treat so yeah wow might be good at some thing but balancing the game isn't one of them.

so comparing daoc and wow or even W.H.O is like comparing a OZ jet speed boat to a ToCA merc they totally different i do wish people would stop comparing them

True, but with games like this people will always draw comparisons to help them decide which they prefer. As many only play either one or the other, comparisons are quite useful.

However, most just do it to score at playing TOL (Twats OnLine) ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
I've recently been playing on and off again while RL allowed time for DAoC, not sure if i'll still be playing when these changes go live, but its nice to see scouts getting a boost. It would be nice to not have to rely on arti and RA timers so heavily :)

Are you still playing your scout VF?

nah. :p after I released the video I had close to 0 motivation to ever log it on again

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The Battler/Malice Nerf is a long while coming and tbh is needed ... as Assasins have pretty much been using both for ages as cookie cutter weps (light tanks too i guess) ...

Hard to know what is gonna become the new fotm ... luckily my current tp on shade gives 400hp 101 str and 95 con with sced lgms :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jox said:

like it really matters in a shitty pve game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom