Fotm

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
oh ffs who woke up that thid cock, jaysus now we have to endure the mini hitlers rants

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Whilst I find it most difficult to link this to me being the King of Thidranki I will do my best and attempt to answer your, interesting (to say the least) comparison.

Firstly, I don't think Dark Age of Camelot has anything to do with urinating. Whereas it may apply to derranged, sadistic and backwards children like yourself, where it involves shitting in your nappy everytime someone kills you (and lets face it, a baffoon like yourself is not hard to kill), it does not apply to the rest of us.

You seem quite enthusiastic to try and disproove me as King of Thidranki. I will ask you now, what have you achieved in this game? What have you achieved IRL? For someone who calls himself a 'forum warrior' on a forum whos user's mental age averages at 6 must be quite an achievement for someone who claims to be a 'pussycat' IRL. As stated in my signature, I have over 40,000 kills combined on all my Thidranki characters, not even counting my characters I play in 50 RvR. Whether this is ignorance or blind jealousy, I would not like an explanation from someone with the diversity and integrity of a brick wall. That means you, if you were getting confused by that.

You also seem to want to insult me with unprecedented zeal, yet I do not know you ingame or (thankfully) IRL. Maybe you are just another number I have killed, I do not know. What I do know is that making erratic and over-the-top similarities between me defeating and dispatching people with ease and pissing up a wall is far-fetched. I am sorry to offend you, but I, who am a respectable citizen, has never tried pissing up a wall that you and your tramp-like idiots of friends seem to find common-place in whichever third world ghetto you live in.

Finally, I have never had a 'man-sausage' up my 'nether regions' at any point in my life. For I, unlike yourself, have surpassed evolution and no longer posses gorrilla-like intelligence.

And finally, inverse pressure is not exerted from an outside medium entering a compact inside one, I suggest you look up a branch of science called Physics, and come and talk to me when you have a fucking clue.

Idiot.

HAHAHAHAHA is this a joke?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Finally, I have never had a 'man-sausage' up my 'nether regions' at any point in my life. For I, unlike yourself, have surpassed evolution and no longer posses gorrilla-like intelligence.

So ur saying gay people have gorilla-like intelligence and have not evolved.................?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst I find it most difficult to link this to me being the King of Thidranki I will do my best and attempt to answer your, interesting (to say the least) comparison.

Firstly, I don't think Dark Age of Camelot has anything to do with urinating. Whereas it may apply to derranged, sadistic and backwards children like yourself, where it involves shitting in your nappy everytime someone kills you (and lets face it, a baffoon like yourself is not hard to kill), it does not apply to the rest of us.

You seem quite enthusiastic to try and disproove me as King of Thidranki. I will ask you now, what have you achieved in this game? What have you achieved IRL? For someone who calls himself a 'forum warrior' on a forum whos user's mental age averages at 6 must be quite an achievement for someone who claims to be a 'pussycat' IRL. As stated in my signature, I have over 40,000 kills combined on all my Thidranki characters, not even counting my characters I play in 50 RvR. Whether this is ignorance or blind jealousy, I would not like an explanation from someone with the diversity and integrity of a brick wall. That means you, if you were getting confused by that.

You also seem to want to insult me with unprecedented zeal, yet I do not know you ingame or (thankfully) IRL. Maybe you are just another number I have killed, I do not know. What I do know is that making erratic and over-the-top similarities between me defeating and dispatching people with ease and pissing up a wall is far-fetched. I am sorry to offend you, but I, who am a respectable citizen, has never tried pissing up a wall that you and your tramp-like idiots of friends seem to find common-place in whichever third world ghetto you live in.

And finally, inverse pressure is not exerted from an outside medium entering a compact inside one, I suggest you look up a branch of science called Physics, and come and talk to me when you have a fucking clue.

Idiot.

What utter gibberish.

Reading comprehension? I wasn't referring to you and nor were you afaik, unless you were speaking about yourself in the third person...in that case I cannot be held accountable although it does really reinforce my point.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i have no idea who you are and never played thid beyond levelling through it for mcl or a break from xping years ago. It was a comment about ego's and small-minded people, seems i have inadvertanly hit a nerve.

Buy a sense of humour, for the love of god :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
They got rid of blackboards in school as they were "not pc"

So I always ask mmy tutor not to be racistts whenever shementions the white board

That makes me laugh your not allowed a black board but you are a white board. You can be as racist as you want as long as you go after white english people :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ye but black folk hate to be black:p were white folk love to be white :D so to call someone black when they are black will hurt there feelings:p you are all white honkeys:p now I see if i get infraction for being racist even tho me white

fawzi

Banned
So ur saying gay people have gorilla-like intelligence and have not evolved.................?

Well, no offense to gay people, but bby now, after so many years of being around one would have thought that the human race will realise that it is natural to have sex with the opposite gender. That said, I have alot of respect for gay people and a lot of them are my friends.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Well, no offense to gay people, but bby now, after so many years of being around one would have thought that the human race will realise that it is natural to have sex with the opposite gender. That said, I have alot of respect for gay people and a lot of them are my friends.

You could argue that with a population beginning to grow so uncontrollably and with very little room left on Earth, it's become something naturally evolved in order to stop the further risk of the worlds population. While I don't beleive it should be in the same catagory, the same thing could be said in support of all current illnesses.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I find it hard to believe you have any friends at all.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I find it hard to believe you have any friends at all.

Please quote people when you say stuff like that; unless you meant to aim it at me! *<cries>

*or maybe realises who it was aimed at :D

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Well, anyone who takes offense to it is a win for me! :D

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
oh ffs who woke up that thid cock, jaysus now we have to endure the mini hitlers rants

plz plz its jaysus bleeden chrsit

as the man from monaghan said treat them like mushrooms, keep em in the dark and fill em full of shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom