Meet MKJ, self proclaimed King of Thid

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Doubt it, no room for balls in shorts like that.

gay2pri.jpg

i got paints skillz aswell :p

omg that cracked me up. seeing as thugs is now entertaining two worlds might as well cruise through your boards :)

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
lol thug's ...your a brave man tbh i will give u that :worthy:

MKJ said:
Ah buts I do! Hey a good looking guy like me never has any probs picking up women.

& i bet all the wimen carry those white sticks wit the orange bit at teh end & are sometimes accompanied by a K9 :)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
have to say, thugs is a bit of a character, but he also seems like a decent chap

dunno why all you freaks are all over him with the flames, you bunch are sad, and especially those slagging his pic, i bet most of you are as pale as casper sitting at your pc all day :p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Prob the worse pic I could stick on the site that one. Unshaven and in old running gear. I take a few more today maybe whilst at this desk looking rather more alluring.

As for women well I have my looks and a deep sonorous voice, along with wit, charm and an unfathomable complicated mind. A bit like a tormented Richard Burton. No woman stands any chance wotsover. No I take that back. Empty headed women who are superficial are no nos for me as I won't hang about them whatever they look like. My women gotta have brain power in abundance and a strong spirit. I also play the geetarrrrr now too sos I can hypnotize them with music. Hey and my poem writing. Wot woman can possibly survive a Thugs woooooinnngggg attack eh? Bet all you women reading this are drooling now infact. I can pick up the vibes ;) .

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Lets face it just these few films show you a guy at the top of his chosen profession - a Master in capital letters. I is the guru of SBs now in Thid. The title the 'King of Thid' is mine by a very long way now. Infact I need a new title cos I am that good. Just look at those few films to see who I am now. I mean who the hell of you lot can relax and take apart a buffed poleguy such as Oxy without breaking into a sweat whilst unbuffed? Eh in anyone's books that is remarkable by the extreme. And that fight is one of hundreds I have pulled off. Just a stroll in the park

Thugs is the best that has ever been and he has evidence - lots!

Hehe - you know wot I likes to brag - I also like to win running races too even at my age - competitive see :touch: .

yey, you managed to kill a lvl 23-24 armsman in RoG's. Congratz to that. It must have been very hard for you. If you'd loose the attitude you might gain some respect. As for now you're just takin the piss.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Well as long as he believes what he writes at least 1 does.

ppl that think they are gods gift, are usually not.

Ess

Loyal Freddie
this may be off topic but Pele believes he is gods gift if any of you know who he is. He is kind of right you know ;)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
If you'd loose the attitude you might gain some respect. As for now you're just takin the piss.

coudlnt have put it better myself

Benkt

Regular Freddie
mkj, i hope you get some heat resistance, cuase many stealthers on excal use heat weapons

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Eh - in Thid? and they work?

F******* game is all to balls. Only so much of this crap I can take. Playing unbuffed with no TOA isn't easy peazy you know.

Sod you all. I reckon I can still give you a run for your money with no TOA and no buffbot. Will have to find out one way or another!

You know the game is awful really. There are alts I cannot attack full stop. Vamps - buffed necros (one in Thid today and the only chance I had was to attack her when her pet was on half health). There are getting to be more and more alts I can't attack cos I know I will have no chance. Why Mythic can't or won't do anything about it really is pathetic. I bloody hate them. Honestly the game should not have any buffbots innit full stop. Not in BGs or end game. Also TOA should not be available in lower BGs cos it makes no bloody sense to have it there. Sensible means the level 24 people could go out and get the bloody TOA stuff not have it handed down from a level 50 alt. Nothing that is meant for higher than your level should work on you full stop. Makes perfect sense to me but nah in Mythics strange and money grabbing idiology that ain't good enough. Pressure is put to bear on you from all quarters to spend spend spend. F*** em. I for one am sick of paying for stuff the game don't need.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
lol.. just say: NOT may stealthers on excal use heat weapons. they dont realy work.. apart from that assasins are 15% heat vulnerable.
thus.. its like you get hit without the prior resist.. besides, the stats/resists/dd doesnt work.. so they only advantage they get is a 2% vulnerable to heat enemy(assuming you have capped heat)

but hmm you can also buy el-cheapo toa items from CM.. get some cap increases/hp increases. and tadaaa

and dont tell me there are no albs/hibs @ bg1 (prydwen) who use bb's etc

Benkt

Regular Freddie
Devilseye said:
lol.. just say: NOT may stealthers on excal use heat weapons. they dont realy work.. apart from that assasins are 15% heat vulnerable.
thus.. its like you get hit without the prior resist.. besides, the stats/resists/dd doesnt work.. so they only advantage they get is a 2% vulnerable to heat enemy(assuming you have capped heat)

but hmm you can also buy el-cheapo toa items from CM.. get some cap increases/hp increases. and tadaaa

and dont tell me there are no albs/hibs @ bg1 (prydwen) who use bb's etc

its a huge advantage with heat weapons in thid. the stats dont work but its not a problem to cap every stat anyway.

2% vulnerable towards 13% resistant is big differense, from my experience

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Benkt said:
its a huge advantage with heat weapons in thid. the stats dont work but its not a problem to cap every stat anyway.

2% vulnerable towards 13% resistant is big differense, from my experience

how much damage is that all in all?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Heat legendaries will do up to 50 more damage per swing than melee based in Thid.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
RS|Phil said:
Heat legendaries will do up to 50 more damage per swing than melee based in Thid.

wtf :s had no idea. gotta try it then.

noblok

Part of the furniture
RS|Phil said:
How? Even if you take a pierce infiltrator as an example he would need to do 200 damage without resits. 200 mdg vs pierce resits (13+10 from Mid leather) is 154, 200 damage vs heat resits (13-15 from leather) is 204. If an infiltrator does that damage on you there is no way you would've won that fight even if he was using pierce weapons. If the infiltrator is slash spec he would need to do 1000 damage before resists are applied to gain a 50 damage bonus against Mid leather. I think you give legandary weapons too much credit.

Also take into consideration that these heat legandaries generally are not 99% quality (unless someone wants to spend a _huge_ amount of money on fast degrading weapons), which will porbably diminish this advantage.

Edit for Hamro: just go blades: you lose 5% damage vs shadowblades and 15% damage vs infiltrators when compared to equal quality/condition heat weapons.

Blokkie, Thane

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
RS|Phil said:
there is a difference but its not that much tbh

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Don't the damn things wear out quickly? I tried a level 50 sc'd helmet the other day for the hell of it. 3 fights with a vamp reduced it to 92% - from 99%! Eh sod that - waste of time. I should think the legendary weapons ,which must be quite expensive, also wear out really fast. Eh bit overboard innit?

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
MKJ said:
Don't the damn things wear out quickly? I tried a level 50 sc'd helmet the other day for the hell of it. 3 fights with a vamp reduced it to 92% - from 99%! Eh sod that - waste of time. I should think the legendary weapons ,which must be quite expensive, also wear out really fast. Eh bit overboard innit?
if u only use them when u get a sb add on u when u low hits or 2sb's decide to jump you, then degrading aint too much of a problem.

ofc if u use it all the time not only are u gimping yourself vs most opponents u also wearing out your sword very quickly :)

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
My bows were 26gold each!...and they do the job!

Regards

Luki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom