Meet MKJ, self proclaimed King of Thid

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Finally catches Manisch's Inf on his own. Great scrap but he evaded my big age about 3x - s******* thing. Eh but he very nearly died before me anyways. Not bad eh and we talking about an inf probably in the same gear and buffed as Broken Infil.

Grammaton survives by a hair's breath only!

Manisch's high buffed spec kept him alive is all. Evaded my big axe over and over but I can work around that and take him out without using the big axe. All them pauses from missing which he capitalized on but even so it was down to the very last hit.

Only ones I really can't cope with are some vamps - BMs with that damage spell going - probably some casters (only when buffed) - some buffed necros. The rest are doable including buffed mercs.

Here is a fun fight I had with a buffed merc lately. Again I dies but only just. I ain't firing on all cylinders at the moment. Likes the guitar playing? Hehe (just 10 months don't forget). I play it better now infact. Yah gotta keep practising you know.

Film size = 4mbs
Kojii (Illudian) film 2 (85-90% fighting skills with 25-30% guitar skills.)

Hehe must say the above fight tickles me - must be the soundtrack :D .

I fights like this and better all the time. Different to most sbs eh :) .

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
By the way the merc popped a heal potion at the same time as me but I only just noticed one of my slots was empty so mine never fired - doh. My own fault for not preparing properly. Next time!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Mkj. Youre not king of anything except lameness. Run through is for gimps who cant play their class right. Pots,,, sure if you cant win any other way then fine.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - spoken by a guy that likes to play buffed mercs - and you very nearly died too. Wanna see?

I fight intelligently cos how the hell can a sb kill something as nasty as a buffed merc standing still. You lot just moan and groan cos fighting my sbs is so damn difficult. Am glad cos it shows others that they shouldn't be afraid of you lot.

Youse lot are just spoilt m8. Overpowered and used to standing still and winning everything. SPOILT!

Iordaren nearly bites the bullet!

Close m8 but I ain't or haven't been fighting that well yet.

Eh by the way - Syv - probably better than you - resorts to dirty tricks in this fight to stay alive. No potion popping in this one cos my timing was Kabut. Otherwise she was dead anyways.

Another uber buffed merc - Syv resorts to dirty tricks!

I might be dieing in these films but if I keep attacking you I eventually work out how you gonna go down. I had with Syv after she killed me over ane over but the fight above I was ready. Without dirty tricks she was a gonna!

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
w/o run thru, strafe and simular there is no skill whatsoever in melee 1on1 in daoc. (even a macro program can spam reactive style with anytime as followup) . and the fight will be determined by whoever evades/parries/blocks/misses/fumbles/has worst dmg variance/best class/uses abilitys etc.

so basicly only people who enjoy spending their time playing lotto (or obiously has a stronger class wich will crush its oponent with just f6 mode) will say other.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Oh?

Skill - try this:

Hit from the front using 2 weapons and pillager (first part of axe combination) - runthrough in the time it takes to move into the 2nd part of the axe combo - turn and hit from the other side of the opponent using a 2 hander and plunderer (2nd part of axe combination).

Now try that once why don't you?

Skill - I think I am the only one that can do the move above. The trouble is you lot can't see what I am doing in a fight because it is so complicated.

Now after the above add a weapon swap from the 2 hander to 2 axes - mainhand weapon swap to a fresh poison weapon and repeat all the moves above without pausing! Keeping the run-through going at all times - or judging the speed of the opponents weapon so you miss his style.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - youse lot gone all quiet! Ah I knows you gone off to practise the moves above eh?

Good boys and girls.

Signing off now - time for sum geeeetarrrr practise.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I'm pretty sure he's just being controversial for the sake of it. Somewhat amusing but nothing we've not seen before, no?

As for the "King of Thid" I'm fairly certain that, as a SB on Prydwen (assume that's where you're hailing from), you're used to a slightly....no... much easier version of Thidranki than the Excalibur one is. I play as Albion on Pry and it's so easy it's laughable - in relation of course.

And, once we cluster, I'm fairly sure you're going to get beaten down like the bitch you are nine times out of ten.

Sorry. Just the way it is in Thid Excal. That's why it's crap :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I said it 1nce i say it again any stealther get pa or back stab on you wich they easily can they will win

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Ehm why is this so funny? A picture of a daoc player? How about you geeks post a pic of yourselves? rofl!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Jimmi said:
Ehm why is this so funny? A picture of a daoc player? How about you geeks post a pic of yourselves? rofl!

Maybe read through the thread you idiot?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe I still got the touch I can see that. Taking over Excal Battleground board now it seems.

Youse all gonna die! :touch: .

Hey I ain't even given you a taste of my amazing and erudite (whooaa - think that is the right word) poems yet.

No-one can live with Thugs in the game or on these boards.

King of Thid = King of Freddyshouse Battlegrounds too :worthy: .

Edit: busier on this Forum - more of you to torment :) .

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, personal insults :(

edit: to the guy that asked if it was me, or a pink version of my avatar (seems he deleted his post tho)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
will when i actually take one of myself ;p

Hehe :) Anyways, I seriously don't think its funny when people post other people's RL pics on a public forum. And this Thugz guy looks normal to me? :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Wow, personal insults :(

unfortunately u didnt see the funny side to it, but yeah it would have been a personaly insult and well i cant do that really, regardless of how funny i thought the comment might have been..... sry, just glad no one else saw it

Jimmi said:
Hehe :) Anyways, I seriously don't think its funny when people post other people's RL pics on a public forum. And this Thugz guy looks normal to me? :)

well he defo looks different to what i expected :p

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
this thread made me do a bg infi for cluster :) but i agree with jimmi about the pics

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Thugz guy looks normal to me?

Nothing 'normal' about me. Supernormal more like it :) Ok I settle for Supernormal if you insist.

OOO - peeps is rolling infs for cluster eh? Wonder why?

Wow look at all the posts and threads - makes you wonder eh. You either got it or ain't. Like I always said I got too much of it. Anyone want some? Wot about I start classes on my website about posting on Freddys and getting lots of replies easily? Any takers? Have to charge though ofcourse.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I thought MKJ would be a 12 year old with uber skills. I was wrong :<

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehehe I like you Thugs...you got balls.

Teeny tiny 24th level ones but balls none the less.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt it, no room for balls in shorts like that.

gay2pri.jpg

i got paints skillz aswell :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom