Meet MKJ, self proclaimed King of Thid

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Shorts like that should be made illegal. It's the 21st century gaddamnit! :p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I ain't looking my best there for sure - unshaven etc.

By the way update the link - moved now to a php file that is why the menu on the left is screwed etc. (Edit: infact will update the file myself so peeps are redirected automatically - infact I have updated it now - peeps will be redirected to the php file after 1 sec).

Thugs in his running shorts!

By the way you can hear me playing the geetar now - bottom of page. Not bad after only 10 months playing eh?

Visit my other site why don't you - my main site I am developing. Having some fun on there and intend to have loads.

Main site.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
By the way I still reckon I am King of Thid - not lost to anyone unbuffed for eh - year or 2 - now who can say that? Then again could be everyone is buffed now bar me ;) . Oh well I reckon if buffs were removed along with TOA and RR2 nonsense you would all be in deep deep trouble. Infact I know that I would be more or less invincible. Only ones that would have a chance would be mercs and no unbuffed merc has stood much offa chance for ages.

Now who amongst you lot can say the above?

Thugs cruising against a buffed polearmsman

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I would have made a little post making fun of your delusions ^^

But that pic. I just can't take, a guy that looks like the skinny down syndrome half brother of what would have been Alex Zulle and Gay Richard from survivors love child, seriously.
Thugs.jpg

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I do look a bit undernourished. Odd I thought I was overweight? Don't take that skinnnniiinesss for weakness though. Fit guys are skinny. My exploits are legendary locally. Once did 1/2 mile butterfly (swimming) for 10p bet. Scarey thing is I getting fitter again now cos I want to race. I gonna look a lot skinnnnieeer soon. Tell you wot I take my shirt off next time. Bruce Lee ain't gotta look in :) . I that tight. Hey not bad forra 48 year old geezer eh? Bet you I am close to the age of your fathers - wot state are they in?

Huntington - You know wot people go on about me running through and pots etc but I hurt loads anyways from the front. Hardly anything can stand upto me in a duel from the front with no run-through - Zerkers can for sure - but not a lot else. What is more important is the heal potion and those are available for everyone but are just not used much for some reason.

Me taking the above buffed poleguy out from the front mainly - with potion admittedly.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Lets face it just these few films show you a guy at the top of his chosen profession - a Master in capital letters. I is the guru of SBs now in Thid. The title the 'King of Thid' is mine by a very long way now. Infact I need a new title cos I am that good. Just look at those few films to see who I am now. I mean who the hell of you lot can relax and take apart a buffed poleguy such as Oxy without breaking into a sweat whilst unbuffed? Eh in anyone's books that is remarkable by the extreme. And that fight is one of hundreds I have pulled off. Just a stroll in the park

Thugs is the best that has ever been and he has evidence - lots!

Hehe - you know wot I likes to brag - I also like to win running races too even at my age - competitive see :touch: .

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
tbh m8 if i get my back style chain on your youl die.. easy unless u use heal pots

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
I find it all quite amusing tbh, especially that site. :D

The wording of Thugs' posts brings a smile to my face even if the content doesn't most of the time.

Its when he posts the same stuff over and over and over again (like i seen some of on pryd boards) i guess it becomes boring tho.

Whats MJK stand for anyway?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ is me name initials innit - Mark Kainsford Jones. Weird name. Part American or something. I should look into it really cos it is kinda rare I think. Makes my boring everyday name into something different.

Yeah you right I been spouting the same old rubbish forra long time but all along I been improving and learning so it still has relevance. Not sure I will bother returning anyways cos I playing my guitar more than anything now and really want to become s*** hot at it. Very hard to master - fingerpicking blues - but the sound of the songs are quite amazing to me. I gonna develop my main site to accomodate my interests which will ofcourse include music. Will have some new songs to post on my sites soon and one song is by Muddy Waters - a great song and I nearly got it ready now. You gotta practise for hours a day to improve as it so damn difficult but I am deff improving rapidly now. Apart my guitar playing website manipulation is very time consuming so between the 2 there ain't that much time left for me to play DAOC anyways.

Still reckon that there ain't anyone to match my Thid score or style (and there won't ever be) cos I am in a different league to the rest of you lot. The only ones that do well apart from me are buffed and toa'd and rr2 etc whilst I ain't got any of that. That more or less speaks for itself cos when I meet these twinked alts I still give them a nasty fight or even manage to kill them.

Anyways now I got different goals - to win races (middle distance races) when I am close to 50 years of age and to play Blues guitar like I was born to it. You gotta get your priorities right. :) .

My main fun CSS site - kinda - under development!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah buts I do! Hey a good looking guy like me never has any probs picking up women. Infact always found the 'picking up of women' too easy. Women have always found me fascinating. I always apply myself fully to being good at something and s** was one of the things that has interested me. Apart from that my mind is capable of wooing (bit odd looking the spelling on that) any woman. They just can't resist the animal magnetism and intelligence - a very powerful combination for the pulling of the opposite sex.

Yes I do havva girlfriend. Just so happens she is just as barmy about computers and gaming as I have been and am. We well matched. All I gotta do now is teach her to play rhythm guitar and we onna winner. Having a girlfriend/wife is a bit like owning a pet - yu just gotta train them properly is all - nothing complicated about it at all.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry but most stealthers on excal will rip the shit out of you ive seen some of your movies(well i think it was you a site with loads of crappy kills on ?) you dont even hit decent.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ridje said:
im sorry but most stealthers on excal will rip the shit out of you ive seen some of your movies(well i think it was you a site with loads of crappy kills on ?) you dont even hit decent.

We all forgot the Excal BG stealthers are ofc much better than the Prydwen ones xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
PIKO GET ON YOU FRICKING SKALD!!!!!!!!! xD dont kill my new eld thoe elkiy hehe, and mkj i reckon the following people will beat you or give you a good fight:

Gotnls

Bezz

Luki

Ovo

Brokeninf

BrokenMerc

Blokkie

I no blokkie Ovo and Luki are Mid but still think they can beat/give great duel to you

And tbh ive seen in your vids where uve never been PA'd or back stabed ..

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
hmm idd.. only the i-win movies posted.. or when the enemy is also taken down to 1%ish...

i do believe you can out-dmg a few assasins who are buffed (but not SC-d)..
buffed+SC'd assasins dont have a hard time taking you down i think =]

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Devilseye said:
hmm idd.. only the i-win movies posted.. or when the enemy is also taken down to 1%ish...

i do believe you can out-dmg a few assasins who are buffed (but not SC-d)..
buffed+SC'd assasins dont have a hard time taking you down i think =]

Yer like i said i or any other stealther got pa on him or my back styles simple really they will win

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
and for his armsman r0x0r..
he didnt meet Donkeyz yet!! :D

man he hurt big time :)
4shotting me whilest i was buffed and resists capped..
and afaik he was never buffed (but not sure)

OP'd half ogre armsman.. Where is he anyways? :)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
PIKO GET ON YOU FRICKING SKALD!!!!!!!!! xD dont kill my new eld thoe elkiy hehe, and mkj i reckon the following people will beat you or give you a good fight:

Gotnls

Bezz

Luki

Ovo

Brokeninf

BrokenMerc

Blokkie

I no blokkie Ovo and Luki are Mid but still think they can beat/give great duel to you

And tbh ive seen in your vids where uve never been PA'd or back stabed ..
Pfft no love for me :p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yer like i said i or any other stealther got pa on him or my back styles simple really they will win

You know I must have played for close to a year or so without getting perfed/bs once. I am far too fast in my reactions. I ain't gotta line up cos I don't use crit sos I just detect something and belt it instantly - always before they have time to perf or bs me. My spec is rediculous and unless you know how to handle it it sux big time. But in my hands it is very nasty.

24 stealth
25 envenom
25 axe
10 la (something like that)

No crit wotsoever so in the movies you see me taking down everything without any gain from a typical stealthers first attack and I only have 608 hits on me.

As for peeps saying buffed/sc'd assassins can take me down well yes they can but I think TOA is helping now along with RR2 nonsense. Even so there is only one inf I haven't killed when they were buffed up and that is Manisch's one. When he is unbuffed down he goes. One regret I have is not dropping Syv - buffed crush merc - cos at that time I couldn't get my timing right on popping a potion. She was dead meat and had to resort to dirty tricks to keep alive. She dropped straight after me and a potion taken at that time would have meant I would have survived. SC'd and fully buffed crush merc that was destroying everything. I have killed loads of mercs buffed or not but this one was real nasty. The film of the fight is there on the list.

Film of all sorts and most in top gear! So many I stopped recording now.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
MJK seem like a nice guy to me tbh :) ....and as ashton says he makes you smile which is a good thing,and btw MJK your guitar playing is very good keep it up :)

Its nice to see the king of thid is a mid ;)

Oh and Elkie sorry for the lame kill last night on your eld :(

Regards

Luki

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
ZiggY said:
MJK seem like a nice guy to me tbh :) ....and as ashton says he makes you smile which is a good thing,and btw MJK your guitar playing is very good keep it up :)

Its nice to see the king of thid is a mid ;)

Oh and Elkie sorry for the lame kill last night on your eld :(

Regards

Luki

Thats not going to forgoten luki!! lol shit happens aye m8

And thugz i respect u but by ur reaction in video posted is just same as any good stealther if your on bridge or if you know stealther are bout then u keep pressing nearest enemy key and uncover em no diffrent from anyone elses m8

Zierena

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Having a girlfriend/wife is a bit like owning a pet - yu just gotta train them properly is all

... Wtf? :p
Is this guy for real? :m00:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Youse lot ain't met someone like me yet.

Muthasa - fully buffed and sc'd merc meets unbuffed Thugs!

You ever heard of an unbuffed sb doing the above? I do it all the time. Roll on cluster :twak: . Bout time you Excal guys and gals met some real opponents. Eh and i always play unbuffed with no TOA to gives you a chance - 608 hits is all you gotta take off me. Think you can do it?

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
Pfft no love for me :p

Nor me :( and elkie im rerolling him TODAY, norse 4tw, thats after i SC my hunter, savage, NEW sb who i plan to rule the world with :) and my skald will be axe specced to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom