Mealoch the bug abuser

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Oh well, it took it's time....but i got a whine thread in the end.

Throw me a bone and tell me what bug abuse i used b4 i get my account cancelled?

Mael, 50th menta.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Actually, I was a little too flippant in my last reply....post the fucking screenie here. My account is completely clean, nm some fuck like u I've never heard of making my name mud...post ur screenie.

always...

<< no cheats
<< unbuffed
<< fuck u and post ur screenie or stfu

Mael.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
agree post screen shot maeloch doesnt cheat i know this for a fact i was at the relic raid> just admit it a group of Thrown together hibs most not even 50 managed too own you with rams.

Suprisingly how the mids pulled the guards and then the albs attacked and then sbs were left inside the relic keep.

God get a clue and when you post the picture of this bug abuse lets just say you probbaly edited it anyway.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Would be interesting to see what you posted to goa, cuz i assure you it was'nt a sceenie of maeloch cheating . . .you'll be hard pressed to find a more honest and sincere player in daoc.

Dunno what you think you saw but posting whatever it was was a very stupid and hasty thing on your part.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Prove it, either shut up.

I grouped with Maeloch other night first time in a loooong time, maybe 12 months and he was always oos and lagging. Think he has BT 2 hour jobbie and he ld several times. Also people with 2M connections loggged last night as they couldnt play for lag.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Someone said something in cg about reporting someone for casting inside the wall or something. No idea is this the case here and "Name&Shame" only works with hard proves Oo Ban Maeloch's pets tho! :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Btw

If i had to send to GOA screenies of all the ppl which actually i stick, run in and try to slam only to find myself 2 miles away from em in other direction half of ppl from other Realms would be already banned ... it's LAG live with it or leave the game imo.

Happlo

Fledgling Freddie
Does this mean we have to get 90% of the sorc's/clerics i've gone for banned too?? Cause there's this little thing called "Lag" that effects us all, and some more than others <points at himself>. And i know i suffer from lag sometimes but its nothing compared to Mael ;)

So cHodAX.................Why dont you post this "screenshot" you got instead of bad mouthing a really great bloke and player, and true asset to hib. Until then............... :kissit:

Tatters

Fledgling Freddie
whats wrong sending screenshot to goa? and did chodax say something about lag?

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
why you post it here chodax?

you trying to flame him without any proof posted, if you dont want to mention what this 'bug abuse' was, isn't it better that you don't post about this at all?
because now we'd like to know what he did, and proof of what he did. :m00:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Note how chodax hasn't said a word yet :) Oh dear, I thought it would make me look cool if i accused someone of cheating, but they all hate me now :(

Vae

Resident Freddy
If Maeloch is the same one that was with the group with Usp in defending (i think) Dun Da behn last night then it was because he was spotted casting from inside the wall. Several people were complaining about this in the cg and I believe a screenshot was taken of it. If Maeloch has done nothing wrong then the screenshot will have nothing to show...

Septina

Part of the furniture
When will people learn? If you see something that looks suspicious, screen it, report it to RightNow.
Dont post it on a forum alerting the person thats possibly cheating, that's just dumb :l

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Maeloch said:
Actually, I was a little too flippant in my last reply....post the fucking screenie here. My account is completely clean, nm some fuck like u I've never heard of making my name mud...post ur screenie.

always...

<< no cheats
<< unbuffed
<< fuck u and post ur screenie or stfu

Mael.

Will post the link as soon I can get some webspace, shows you casting whislt partly hidden in the wall of a keep tower. No one could melee you there so hence you are a cheat.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Morchaoron said:
Where The Hell Is That Screenshot??

Some of us just woke up after taking keeps till 6am so be patient :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt look good tbh ;)

But im sure he's a great guy n' all :flame:

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom