Mealoch the bug abuser

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
lol that's not cheats :p U can get there using legal options: jumping out of lord room. He can be hit there using magic, so not a bug abuser. If all of u hadn't rolled stealthers, u wouldnt have that problem. (haha roll on door in lord tower^^) neeeeeeext QQer!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dracus said:
Doesnt look good tbh ;)

But im sure he's a great guy n' all :flame:

/Dracus

I am sure they will still tell me to QQ but if they do they are bunch of retards.

Ischtap

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
lol that's not cheats :p U can get there using legal options: jumping out of lord room. He can be hit there using magic, so not a bug abuser. neeeeeeext QQer!

Tare is correct, you are dead meat there against ranged attacks, no way to escape without falling to your death. If anything, you should be happy Maeloch made himself an easy target.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tareregion said:
lol that's not cheats :p U can get there using legal options: jumping out of lord room. He can be hit there using magic, so not a bug abuser. neeeeeeext QQer!

It is a well known geometry bug dumbass, being stood there means you can only be targetted by clicking the name and not the player model. Casting from there is bug abuse.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ischtap said:
Tare is correct, you are dead meat there against ranged attacks, no way to escape without falling to your death. If anything, you should be happy Maeloch made himself an easy target.

It was a ninja keep take, no ranged attacks possible. Doors weren't down and he knew he couldn't be hit.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
U don't get it. He _can_ be damaged by ranged attacks. he _can_ get there with ingame options (jumping). it is _not_ a cheat. dumbass.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
ahaahahah, the general stupidity of random albs just keeps amazing me over and over again xD

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tareregion said:
U don't get it. He _can_ be damaged by ranged attacks. he _can_ get there with ingame options (jumping). it is _not_ a cheat. dumbass.

but casting from inside a wall is :p

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Taken from the DAoC Code of Conduct document. You know, that one you have to agree to the terms of every time you start the game.

Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible.

Let's see what GOA have to say about it.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how all hibs have to defend their realmfriend. Taking every chance to flame.

Tareregion is as always the worst of them.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Cybwyn said:
Taken from the DAoC Code of Conduct document. You know, that one you have to agree to the terms of every time you start the game.

Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible.

Sorry Maeloch but you broke the CoC.

All guys who defend him is pretty pathetic tbh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fadeh said:

Thanks Fadeh, was starting to feel that I was out on a limb here. I have seen this before by other players and not reported but 6 albs died because he was casting from within that wall.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tareregion said:
He's not inside a wall cos you can target him and hurt him.

He is inside the wall, I could only target him by clicking the end part of his thunderer title. Anyway it is GOA's hands now, my interpretation of the CoC is that this event was bug abuse. I have named and shamed Maeloch because people need to know that this shit is lame and shouldn't be condoned by any realm. Remember the Necro LoS bugs and all the Albs who complained to necros when they used it? Albs got banned over that and they were reported on by thier own realmmates.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:

Nah it's more funny how people always gets accused of cheating when they "win", look at FAO eclipse for example, also shows random albs slans stupidity...

As p0x said, randoms albs stupidity is incredible.

Oh and clearly he's not inside any walls there... But maybe it was too hard for the albs to move inside tower and remove all chances he had for LoS... /shrug

Grats on Ninjaing a keep though :clap: unless you failed cos he jumped down from lord tower unto the walls of course...

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Even if he is outside the wall he is "exploit any possible design faults" (from CoC). I doubt mythic have that position as a position they want people to stand at. Its a design bug.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Edlina said:
Oh and clearly he's not inside any walls there... But maybe it was too hard for the albs to move inside tower and remove all chances he had for LoS... /shrug

A screenshot doesn't show the whole scene, we had been mezzed then dotted. I took the screenie whilst the other raiders ran into the tower. Sadly a few of them died on the stairs. Regardless of that, he was inside the wall if he can only be targetted by clicking the end part of his name.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Been happened before GOA said it's 100% legal as he can be hit by ranged attacks.You could hit him with your crossbow if you would be bright enough to do that but knowing infils you not.

Next

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
And of course edlina have to agree with the hib guy. If it was a alb guy who got accused im sure he would never defend that guy.

And whats this stupidity by random alb guys talk. Not like people like you and p0x are any brighter?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Downanael said:
Been happened before GOA said it's 100% legal as he can be hit by ranged attacks.You could hit him with your crossbow if you would be bright enough to do that but knowing infils you not.

Next

LOL! Look at the screeny fgs, I am a mincer :D

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Cybwyn said:

It is not a design fault. He can be killed up there, so he isn't abusing a bug. And thank you Fadeh, love you too. I didnt flame, I posted facts. Always nice to have you join in on the discussion though, the RvR god of Albion. :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
LOL! Look at the screeny fgs, I am a mincer :D

Confuse him,mezz him,go lord,He cant do nothing from there aslong you not on yard.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tareregion said:
It is not a design fault. He can be killed up there, so he isn't abusing a bug. And thank you Fadeh, love you too. I didnt flame, I posted facts. Always nice to have you join in on the discussion though, the RvR god of Albion. :D

He is abusing a geometery bug. Mythic never intended for people to stand on walls with that kind of gradient as you well know.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
It is not a design fault. He can be killed up there, so he isn't abusing a bug.

You seriously think mythic made a game where people were suppose to be able stand outside of a tower?

I dont think they should perma ban him or something. It isnt that serious. But they should give him a warning or maybe a 3day ban or something.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Downanael said:
Confuse him,mezz him,go lord,He cant do nothing from there aslong you not on yard.

Never said otherwise, does that change the fact he was casting from a spot only allowed by a geometery bug? That is what this about, exploitation of a bug that allows people to hide inside walls at Hib keeps.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
He was not inside walls cos he could be targetted and killed by ranged attacks. Anyway, like you said, you reported to GoA, let them judge. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, I doubt he´ll get banned. Gonna stop replying now :p Or else Fadeh will PM me on mIRC asking why I keep flaming him in this thread :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fadeh said:
You seriously think mythic made a game where people were suppose to be able stand outside of a tower?

I dont think they should perma ban him or something. It isnt that serious. But they should give him a warning or maybe a 3day ban or something.

I would settle for a warning and a public statement on the issue, it is seems there is much confusion.

Oloren

Fledgling Freddie
blah blah

Tareregion said:

Using ingame options as you say it was also possible to jump onto one the towers of a milefort witch is clearly not a place mythic intended people to reach.

Just becouse you can get to a place by jumping of a wall or out a window dosent make it legal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom