Me first film!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
que Thug asking CstasY what he has accomplished in game and telling him he's making a fool of himself and that he's probably not very intelligent and can't run very fast.

Been there... done that

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Collision detection my arse. Learn how to do the run through yourself and not try and stop someone from using it. For godsake wot else you want me to do?

i would say play fair...

but from spending the last 15mins reading ur pathetic posts...i guess thats lost on you

as for the run thru trick...just shows ur lack of ability to kill anything unless ur fully buffed...close to the mpk...and got to use some lame trick to get ur kills.

Decent...good players dont have to resort to "tricks" to beat their enemies or boast on a forum with egostical posts.

Pls take ur attention seeking elsewhere!

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
ok i def know ive seen you on other boards shanaia >< gonna log on HoE irc and find out who you are

(try to ignore pkjs ego... people with egos that big continue to argue until they 'win' :twak: :twak:)

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
seriously, whats this problem people have with Thugs running through. Its a tactic. Without any sort of 'tricks' as some folk call them, it comes down to who has the most buffs/uber equipment etc. Personally I think more skill is involved in what Thugs is doing than just standing still and spamming one or two buttons.

I dont have a buffbot and without running through or straffing to get positionals in, im deadmeat (usually am anyway, cant play for shite). Its part of the game mechanics, saying that its lame or cheating is silly. Use /face if it pisses you off that much

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
lol using run thru tactic aint skill...any idiot can use that.

Try playing without using it ..then u might get respect for using skill

yes it might be part of the game mechanics...doesnt mean u have to use it, and since most consider it a FLAW in the game mechanics...hence why alot of ppl class it as "lame"

but ppl will do whatever it takes to beat their opponents...so whatever floats ur boat...but it doesnt give u automatic rights to respect.

A bit like spamming a forum with useless egotistical posts saying "look how good i am "

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
lol using run thru tactic aint skill...any idiot can use that.

Try playing without using it ..then u might get respect for using skill

and also any idiot with enough time can lvl a bb and get SC/ToA gear and spam evade backup/anytime style or whatever. not after respect either, just after trying to survive more than 3 seconds :D and having some fun. i still think more skill/thought or whatever the right word is, is needed to do more than hit a couple of buttons. moving, changing weapons etc., it aint rocket science, but still involves more than backup and anytime styles spamming. this game is mostly about who has the bigger numbers in resists/skills/stats etc. (with 1-on-1 fights) with skill filling in the remainder. I just think its nice seeing someone who moves around and forces their opponent to react to their moves rather than key spam.

Not blowing my own trumpet either cuz i suck big time at this game and will happily admit it :D

Im interested in seeing how Thugs gets on without buffs. Yea he does sometimes come across as 'look at me', but I do have respect for him in the way he has obviously tried numerous char configs and has developed a playstyle and does seem to know his class very well.

Gifv duel with Aoln tbh, not to see who the most ubar is, just i think it would be a great fight to watch, both (imo) great players.

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs face it, you cant win. no matter what you do, there will always be folks that dis you. imo youve proved everything that you set out to prove. some folk just cant accept it. me for one, appreciate what youve done, big time. a lot of folk posting on this thread complain that youve a ego prob, but tbh its them that have the eog prob

/respect

PS disclaimer, i dont know thugs, hes a mid <spit> im an alb, but i do recognise when someone fookin knows how to play

/bringontheflames :flame:

PS, for all the moaning about the guy (thugs) he is the most logical and down to earth poster on this thread, the rest of (apart from Aoln who actually mainly avoids childish flaming and contributes to the thread) just cant handle the fact that a genuinely good player is proud to say hes good

/bringontheflamesagain :flame:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Thats your oppinion, the majority of people would disagree with you.

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Please take the screenie DURING the fight. Not after it. You could have dropped your buffs then scrolled up text.

How paranoid one can be, amazing.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA at the twat that thinks thugs doesnt have an ego problem.

Take some time to read all his posts on this board b4 u open your mouth fool.

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:

yea yea yea your e-penis is bigger than mine and your dad can beat up my dad etc etc etc

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:

You sure you washed your hands after typing this?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
awww look its the only two people that seem to defend him. any1 that tries to defend thugs has to be in the same league. either you two or as stupid as him, or you havnt botherd to read through all his posts of how he is a GOD, and every1 needs to bow down to him. :worthy:

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
If you would have taken the trouble to read all of it, you * would * know by now that I once started out on the other side of this whole discussion (Re: buffs and skills).

Guess you didn't. Does that surprise me?

No.

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
This post still on the go?

The number of pages will get to 50 before I do :(

erm

.................Yer PKJ ya gimp

Still cool to say that yer?

Svavel

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like Pkj isn't in the picture anymore - Just Gaundry and his friends :)

So just quit it allready will ya ^^

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched the film, cba reading the rest of the thread. :)

Superb, your fully buffed SB really taught that self-buffed ranger a lesson. I salute you.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Cybwyn said:
Just watched the film, cba reading the rest of the thread. :)

Superb, your fully buffed SB really taught that self-buffed ranger a lesson. I salute you.

If you are at work/really bored I suggest a read, it is surprisingly entertaining and an insight into the mind of the criminaly insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom